• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

More clue game

Now gotten up to 21. I've got -1/3, Ouch, and "So much for Superpower." I feel like this is something stat-related, but if so, I have NO idea.

same on #21! I was thinking that it might have to do with what stats go down but that doesn't work.

anyone else out there?

The "superpower" is a bit misleading; it is not a reference to the move Superpower (notice it's not capitalized). In the upcoming Python port of the site, it's just "So much for that power."

And utterly stuck on 29. I've read the hints in the former thread, but I still don't get it - I never actually got clue 22 from the site itself, I solved it with the thread hints. So I can't exactly look for the answer to 29 anywhere...

Help? ._.

The hints given here for 22 and 29 may be confusing you - I changed these clues when I revamped the site, because 22 was really obnoxiously hard and 29 referred back to clue 22. They have the same answers now as they used to, but they no longer have anything to do with one another, or with what they used to be referencing.

No matter that this thread is dead, I need serious help with number 25. I've looked and looked and still have no heckin clue... halp pls >~<

Nevermind! I found it out, ugh -_- I was entering literally all the ones I could think of and it just came to mind....

Last edited:
I am very confused on 17, there are so many pokemon. Gardevoir, Delphox, Primarina, Gothitelle. Idk what is it

EDIT: i got it after looking through the old forum. Now i need help for 24. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
could anyone lend a hand and give any hints for the new version of clue 22? I know that it has to do with stats, but I haven't played any of the games other than pokemon go (and a tiny bit of ORAS through an emulator) yet so I don't know that much about stats rising and lowering.

hmmm... just tried that and it didn't work. then i tried greninja/froakie based on the reply from Sandstone-Shadow. that didnt work either

when the pokemon evolves, it gains better typing and movesets, but at the cost of it's stat's lowering. also Hi Butterfree!

when the pokemon evolves, it gains better typing and movesets, but at the cost of it's stat's lowering. also Hi Butterfree!
Well, not necessarily lowering. Otherwise that's it! All you have to do is figure out which Pokémon this is. You can look up base stats in most online Pokédexes - but you can actually find the answer to this one somewhere on the site.

Back
Top Bottom