• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed X: The step into other worlds

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
Only Calyx/Hysterical and Zora can join.

The year is 2070. Movies and other entertainment have (Or is it has?) become a thing of the past. The times that they used to watch movies and play video games has now became a time for extensive teaching.

The extensive teachings were actually tests to find the children that would go and experience the Entertainment Era, by going into the Movie/cartoon/video game worlds themselves.

You are one of them.
----

Name:
Looks (Picture or description):

Name: Sephii
Age (5-15): 15
Looks (Picture or description): You know it....
----

We will start where we left off.

Name: Kirita
Age (5-15): 15
Looks (Picture or description): Brownish red hair that goes down to the middle of her back, with a single white lock that falls into her face. Her eyes are ice-blue. Wears a loose orange shirt, long-sleeved, that appears too long for her height of about 5' 6". Wears blue jeans that are torn at the knees with small flowered patterns sewn into them, and simple white shoes.

And his username is Markku V now. Go let him know.

Name: Raiquen
Age (5-15): 14
Looks (Picture or description): Feminine hair, going down to his shoulder blades, black with blond streaks going downward. His eyes are very bright amber, nearly looking feral yellow. He wears a bandanna around his neck, not covering his mouth. Black, stylish regular shirt, looking almost a size too big for him. Pitch-black formal jeans, with a rip in the shin. Simple dress shoes, shined and everything.

Now let's get the plot back on track
-----
What's happened: We're in the Shrek world and Sephii had just woken up from her insanity and found that she has destoryed Shrek's house. There is now a fire taking place.
--------

"Get more water!" Sephii screeched, "You guys. UP! Get water!"

Ren and Stimpy dashed to get water. Sephii got out her scythe and club. She waved them around the fire.

Raiquen immediately followed Ren and Stimpy. On the way, he found a rusty bucket that looked like it had no holes.
"This is lucky." He said as he reached a river. Scooping up water, he immediately ran back towards the fire.

Ren and Stimpy dashed back, water held in their cheeks. They spat it out over the fire.

"Good." Sephii said, "Nice find, Raiquen."

Kirita looked around panickedly.
"What do I do what do I do there's gotta be something I can do here-" she paused as she eyes set on what looked like a shovel. She knew it wouldn't do much, but nonetheless she began to use it to dump water on the fire.

Raiquen sighed, falling into a sitting position out of relief.
"Now, what do you guys say we find a way out of here before we suddenly and unintentionally start more fires?"

"I say that sounds like a damn good idea..." Kirita muttered, tossing the shovel aside. She massaged her left arm where lifting the shovel had caused it to hurt.

Raiquen stood up and glanced around for a response to Sephii's question.
"Oh Shreeeeeeek!" He yelled, not getting a response.
"I don't know where he went, must have wandered off-fafa."

(Which worlds should we go to next?)

Sephii pulled herself up onto a tree branch.

"Glad he's gone." she whispered to herself.

(no ideas)

"Off-fafa. Fafaaaaaaa." Raiquen sang. After this, he looked at the wreckage of Shrek's home, searching for any sign of Shrek. He found none.

((Me eitherrrr~))

His singing kept Kirita giggling, an amused look on her face.
"He probably had somewhere to go." she pointed out.

(-sighs-)

Sephii giggled.

"Stop acting like an eediot." Ren said.

He gained a large bump from a harsh Sephii slap.

Kirita applauded her, still smiling.
"Impressive slappage. I'm with him. I didn't know you could do that."

Back
Top Bottom