• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Inspector Mafia [Game]

whoooooooops I wasn't paying enough attention and I targeted DarkAura a second time, sorry

in any case, I don't think Superbird said we have any inspectors that get randomized results (that would be way too bastard), but even if we do, I got mafia again for her, so I think that makes it pretty good odds that I'm not randomized ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

let's pretend i actually am good at deadlines

Again, a little discussion. Not that much, but a little. The inspectors were becoming somewhat cogniscent of the fact that not all of them were as smart as they thought they were, and so the general consensus was that they all needed more time to investigate.

No one was lynched.

The night will last 48 hours.

everyone targeted me, I'm counting that as a personal win using extremely faulty logic. :V

totally pulling an altissimo and posting while dead ha ha okay :x

Once again, the morning was not without a casualty. This time it was Flora, slumped over the meeting table, who had eagerly come to work early only to be stabbed in the back with a knife. The International Police were disgusted, and promptly booked another conference room for the day. And so discussion began - who would do something like this?

Flora is dead. She was Innocent.

The day will last 48 hours.

Right. I inspected Lilycolo and got mafia, which means I'm definitely a sane cop since I inspected DarkAura as not mafia, which means Altissimo is cleared because I also inspected her as not mafia. Zero Moment was also cleared by DarkAura. That leaves JackPK and Vipera Magnifica, and proooobably just one of them is mafia, which I strongly suspect is VM rather than JackPK since making up "whoops I targeted the same person twice" is an odd thing for a mafia member to do when there are absolutely no risks to just pretending to be naive/paranoid. Unless there were three mafia, in which case they'd know I'm the best target to kill even if I didn't reveal myself (since both Altissimo and DarkAura are confirmed to have meaningless results), soooo I think this post is still a good idea.

So. Let's lynch Lilycolo; they'll probably kill me tonight; then kill VM; and if the game doesn't end, it's JackPK.

sure lilycolo

also i inspected butterfree last night and got a mafia result and considering i got mafia for darkaura as well that's either proof (even though darkaura's mafia roll was also proof) that either a) everyone rolls mafia or b) everyone's swapped

Oh, wait, I thought you'd been confirmed paranoid but I guess you're technically only confirmed paranoid/insane, aren't you. Seeing as you inspected VM as mafia, though, and I'm pretty sure VM really is mafia, that is probably it - though you might want to try inspecting JackPK tonight just in case (if he shows up not mafia, then he's definitely mafia and VM is innocent; if he shows up mafia, then you're definitely paranoid).

Hm, that's a good point. Either way we should definitely lynch Lilycolo today, and we have tonight to get more information!

If Altissimo inspects JackPK, that's going to tell us her orientation for certain - like I said above, if he flips not mafia, then she's insane and he is actually mafia while VM is innocent, while if he flips mafia, Altissimo is definitely paranoid and her previous inspection of VM was definitely meaningless (if she were insane and JackPK flipped mafia, that'd mean both JackPK and VM are innocent, which is impossible unless this is a very weirdly set up game, and would mean we win after today anyway). Thus, you're going to know for sure tomorrow whether Altissimo's inspection actually cleared VM or not. (And in case the mafia decides to try to be clever and kill Altissimo, I'll inspect VM tonight, too.)

Although there's no "proof" that Butterfree isn't mafia trying to get us to lynch an innocent (which would result in a mafia win), I'm more inclined to believe her, as it's the only lead we have.

Lilycolo

yeah considering my leads are useless and this game is all about true and false leads i dont feel like doing anything other than trusting butterfree lmao

maybe im just a naive person who doesnt remember How to Win at Mafia though lmao

Whoa whoa whoa here, look I'm not going to be able to be here to defend myself, going on vacation for two weeks (oops) and honestly I haven't really read the whole thread bc packing for trip. Look I'll throw in a Butterfree or something bc I think she's the one that got this started against me? So obv anti-town. Idk man, lily out

Back
Top Bottom