• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fossil excavation site

Sorry about lateness, I have tried on two separate occasions to post but it wasn't working, forum errors. Here goes again.

surskitty: A fish-like fossil emerges from your pain-staking and careful excavation, completely intact. A cast left from some kind of lobe on its head indicates that it was once a Lanturn. Would you like to take the Fossil Lanturn?

Drage: Again, you're unable to find any fossils or items in the rocks, but a zubat has been awakened by the sound of your hammering and is now swooping around your head angrily. Would you like to catch the famale Zubat zubat-f?

Sorry about lateness, I have tried on two separate occasions to post but it wasn't working, forum errors. Here goes again.

Drage: Again, you're unable to find any fossils or items in the rocks, but a zubat has been awakened by the sound of your hammering and is now swooping around your head angrily. Would you like to catch the famale Zubat zubat-f?

I think we all had that problem, but now the forum seems to run correctly :)

I don't want Zubat, but I'm losing track of movements...

surksitty: Ironically, your next find on turn 6 is your previous find's pre-evolution - a Fossil Chinchou. Would you like to take your Fossil Chinchou, even though you have its fossil evolved form?

Drage:

Okay, if this helps: your previous turn was turn 9, and all of your 20 turns occurred in the rock using the light rock pick. You have 20 turns, and each turn you have a set chance of finding something (1/3 for tools that could break fossils easily, 1/4 for tools that don't break fossils as easily or at all). The next turn that you find something is turn 20. Once all your turns are up I'll arrange the prizes you wanted to keep in case you've forgotten or can't find them.

On turn 20, you find a rather large preserved arthropod exoskeleton with a large wing span. It's a Fossil Yanmega and it's completely intact. Would you like to take your Fossil Yanmega? Final turn.

Okay, if this helps: your previous turn was turn 9, and all of your 20 turns occurred in the rock using the light rock pick. You have 20 turns, and each turn you have a set chance of finding something (1/3 for tools that could break fossils easily, 1/4 for tools that don't break fossils as easily or at all). The next turn that you find something is turn 20. Once all your turns are up I'll arrange the prizes you wanted to keep in case you've forgotten or can't find them.

On turn 20, you find a rather large preserved arthropod exoskeleton with a large wing span. It's a Fossil Yanmega and it's completely intact. Would you like to take your Fossil Yanmega? Final turn.

Thanks for detailed explanation, I just meaned current movement thought... My last turn! Yay Yanmega! I'll take it please

Last edited:
Drage: Here are all of your prizes for your 20 turns:

Old Plant Fossil
fossil-leaves.gif
, Live Nosepass (female) nosepass and Fossil Yanmega.

surskitty: On your next turn (11) a male diglett pops up out of the sand by your feet. Would you like to capture the male diglett diglett?

Back
Top Bottom