• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

To my Gameboy Advance SP

Charizard Morph

has doomed us all.
Gameboy Gameboy
I've had you fo(u)r years
Into my pocket you disappear
With you I fought my first battles
And smiled a lot
And into the school
You were brought

Gameboy Gameboy
I’ve had you for years
Today I almost burst into tears
As you fell off the table and onto the floor
I heard a crack and thought I would play you no more

Gameboy Gameboy
I’ve had you for years
You almost confirmed my fears
As I carefully picked you up and had a look
To see the damages that you took

Gameboy Gameboy
I’ll have you for years to come
Fearfully I’d thought you were done
But a careful hand and some super glue
Quickly aided and happily fixed you
I flipped your switch
Your screen beeped on
Now all of my fears are gone

Gameboy Gameboy
What can I say?
I’ll have you until my dying day
That little green flower I stuck on with tape
Your fading blue simple square shape
I see you on the desk sitting there
Yes little game system
We make a great pair​

Aww, that's cute. ^^ I think it would be nicer if the pace was a little slower, though. Perhaps you could add commas between the "Gameboy Gameboy"? And a few more descriptive words might help the pace, too. The descriptions in the last paragraph are good. =D

That is too awesome. And as Sandstone-Shadow said, slowing it down would be a good idea. Maybe even add something like: Gameboy, oh Gameboy. Or something.

Ha. I love this poem XD. The 'Gameboy, oh Gameboy' instead of 'Gameboy Gameboy' is a good idea, and would make this poem quite a bit better, in my oppinion.

Hmm... this poem reminds me of when my DS broke. But it didn't fall or anything, I opened it (not even more forcefully than normally) and the hinge cracked D: *carresses new DS* I'll never let anything like that happen to this one though, if I can help it.

Back
Top Bottom