• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Confession

Ether's Bane

future Singaporean
Pronoun
he
How many of you remember a guy called "Alabaster", or "that random Malaysian guy who mostly lurks and posts sparingly"? Well, here's the confession - I am him and he is me. Here's the scoop.

In 2006, at the old vB, I made five accounts at TCOD to cheat at ASB (not this ASB, the previous one). After getting found out and subsequently banned from ASB, I gradually gave up using all but one of my side accounts. Eventually, when the forum wipe happened, I only registered rock-ground under ASB and Mafia and made Alabaster, which I just couldn't let go of, a peripheral member who mostly lurks, however, I only put my location under Alabaster's account. However, about two months ago, I finally conquered my "demon" and quit using my side account. However, yesterday, I took the final step by asking Butterfree to merge Alabaster and this account. This is also how I randomly gained over 200 posts. If you hate me for this, I don't blame you - I just wanted to get this off my chest.

RGbaster

(P.S. @moon-panther: All those random hits from Malaysia on your flag counter? Yeah, those were by yours truly.)

rock-ground said:
How many of you remember a guy called "Alabaster"...

er... no? in fact I hardly remember you.

I guess that's what happens when you divide your time between two accounts. :|

I am suddenly reminded of the drama where opal claimed female, several mods got demodded or banned, don't remember which, and then it was revealed as a joke. or something. my memory is foggy.

I am suddenly reminded of the drama where opal claimed female, several mods got demodded or banned, don't remember which, and then it was revealed as a joke. or something. my memory is foggy.
opal is female, (s)he just hasn't realised it yet

Weren't you caught making multiple accounts for ASB a few years ago or something? I feel like this was revealed forever ago. o_o

Weren't you caught making multiple accounts for ASB a few years ago or something? I feel like this was revealed forever ago. o_o

It might have actually been revealed at one point in #tcod, but I don't think it was ever, like, common forum knowledge. Maybe that that's what he was doing, but possibly not which identities.

It might have actually been revealed at one point in #tcod, but I don't think it was ever, like, common forum knowledge. Maybe that that's what he was doing, but possibly not which identities.
I remember someone making multiple accounts for ASB, I remember them being outed on the forums, and I remember their reaction: "*blushes Cleffa pink*". I thought it was rock-ground.

I remember someone making multiple accounts for ASB, I remember them being outed on the forums, and I remember their reaction: "*blushes Cleffa pink*". I thought it was rock-ground.
You would.

Also I want a Cleffa Pink crayon now.

Back
Top Bottom