• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm Really Worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastoise Fortooate

Geographical!
On the second, Lili posted this in the Grr thread:

I don't know where the hell my phone is. And I need to call someone right fucking now. I'm pretty sure the gardener wants to hurt me in some way, and I'm pretty sure I also left my phone outside. Where he is. And he probably fucking stole it.

FUCKFUCKFUCKHELP

She hasn't posted or logged on since. What should we do?

Hrml, I'm hoping we're not going overboard here, but that is a bit startling.

We need an easier way of Contacting authorities besides phones... and LifeAlert...

If she doesn't post in about a week, I would suggest notifying the authorities. I'm just afraid that it won't sound like a credible source to them.

I'm worried too. I hope she's okay.

Just going to put it out there that if you guys find some way to draw a lot of attention to her and it's a false alarm, she's going to be pretty freaked out.

...this is true...

Um.

But I feel like we've got to somehow think of something! D:

OHMYGOSH YOU GAIZ

I'm so sorry that I worried you guys, he was just a really weird guy. I locked myself in the house afterwards and I didn't get back on the computer for a while. But, yeah. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm all right. And I'm fairly sure that if anything happened to me, my mother would probably log on here and tell you guys (I've told her that anything bad happens to me I want her to tell you guys because even though I only know you guys over the internet, you're really close friends to me). But, yeah. I love you guys and I'm okay :) *hugs*

Glad you're okay!

This thread seems to have served its purpose, so I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom