• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

1000 Things To Do In Walmart (or a big store)

669: Sit in the dressing room with your feet up so it looks like nobody's in there, then when people come in you say "Hey, I'm getting dressed in here!"

668: Wear a gas mask and fake scars on the back of your hand, walk up to random people, and say "Are you my mummy?", "Mummy......", and "I'm here, mummy!" in a British accent.
667: Walk up to random people and say, "So... alaquestiqueveliquinate?" and see if they know what it means.
"alaquestiqueveliquinate" was made by the Master and means "It's when you get a sonic device shoved up your butt."

666: Make the lives of random strangers and minimum wage-paid employees harder for the sake of sating your immature sense of humor XD ^-^

This topic is horrible.

665: Gather some followers and summon the Darkling Pikacthulhu.

And maybe a few Pichus.

660: Wear a gas mask and say "Are you my mummy?" See who gets it.
I already kind of said that :P
659: Do the Harlem Shake!
658: Stand on a shelf or something and throw cricket balls at people. Bring a cricket bat to hit the balls with for added LOLZ

657: Choreograph an American Civil War reenactment between the 2% milk Union and the skim milk Confederacy.

656: Ascend the mountain of canned goods on display and plant your country's flag at the summit. Bonus points if you bring your own alphorn.

655: Collect all the wheat and wheat by-products you find and arrange them into a little replica of Machu Picchu

654: Arrange the fresh produce into concentric pentagons and chant at the top of your lungs to summon Cornthulu, the Destroyer.

Wear nothing but an extremely realistic Bill Clinton mask and a Speedo, and shout "Help! Hillary wants to kill me!" in your best impersonation of said former president.

648: Whisper seductively into the seafood preparer guy's ear...

I heard you like Basculin.

^ All this time i played this game wrong... :P i thought the title said what NOT to do.

647 Smile at strangers :)

Back
Top Bottom