• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Roxxor's Trading Post

Hey, sorry I couldn't get on. I've been swamped with doctor appointments out of no where. X_X

If you're still on for the trade, I'd love to set up a time on Monday/for Monday.

Also, could you give me a junk Pokemon for Roserade, and then trade right back? It'll be registered in your Pokedex, and I'll get to keep my crappy Roserade. Then I could bring a junk Pokemon for your Snubbull? Sorry to make it over complicated, I just like that Roserade. Heck I'll even give you a Shuppet to make up for it being too over complicated.

Also: In Firefox, Roserade is apparently a misspelling of Horseradish.

Well, I don't need any Pokemon anymore. I have 5 Pokemon left to evolve to complete my Pokedex. Instead of giving me good Pokemon, give me junk Pokemon holding berries. I'll post a list of which berries I want the most later, but for now I'll just tell you a few berries. Spelon, Petaya, Lanstat, Starf, Enigma, Lum, Pamtre, Charti, Chilan, Tamato, Cornn, or any of the berries with a number higher or equal to 24. I want each Pokemon to be holding a berry. I don't think I can trade tommorow, so we need to schedule a time for later. I might be able to trade tommorow, so I'll tell you if I can tommorow. Please tell me which berries you can give me.

If you ABSOLUTELY CAN'T get the requested berries, just talk to me and we'll make the trade work somehow, because I know a few of the berries are very hard to get.

Alright. I'll definitely be able to get you a lot of the berries you listed. I'll plant my Enigma berry if you really want it.

I have two or more of the following:
Hondew
Grepa
Tamato
Magost
Spelon
Yache
Kebia
Shua
Babiri

Although I'm willing to plant any berry you want that's on on the list. Pick which ones and I'm set.

I'll be willing to let six of them part for the four we set out beforehand and a Shuckle. Buy one get five, get one free. :3

Wait? How is this trade working? I don't understand it. Do you also want a Shuckle?
Does it go: I get 6 berries (attached to junk Pokemon) and you get the 5 requested Pokemon + junk Pokemon

If you only have 1 Enigma Berry, don't risk planting and loosing it. Same goes with Lanstat and Starf. If you have more than one, I would really apreciate it.

Lets see... if I'm getting 6 berries I want them to be: Spelon, Babiri, Tamato, Kebia, Hondew, and Yache.

I can trade on (probably) Wednesday anytime. I would be fine with waiting if you need time to grow berries.

Yea, sorry for being a bit confusing. That's how it goes. X_x

Wednesday's be fine. How about 10 AM? 12? Whatever is fine with me as well.

What time zone are you in? I live in the central time zone. 10AM central would be fine with me.

I live in EST, so it's nine for me. I usually get up at eight, so it's long enough for me to get ready and eat and stuff. I knew you lived in Central, but I forgot to tell you I lived in Eastern. X_X

Arugh, I'm just out of it lately.

Wait, wait, wait... 10 AM central = 11 AM eastern. I am 100% sure about it. I was in the eastern timezone for 4th of July, so I know the time conversions. I'll be starting a room around 10 AM central (11 AM eastern). There is no need in getting on Wi-Fi 2 hours early!

Okay, I've started a room.

EDIT: Well, my room has been sitting there for 25 minutes, so just post a time you would like to trade today.

Last edited:
Arugh, I am SOO sorry I completely spaced it. X_X

How about 3:00 EST? Then I'm sure to remember it. It's okay if it's not a good time.

I am soo sorry. I'm usually so good at dates, but not as of late. I apologize for being so spacey. X_x

Okay. I'll set up a room around 3:00 eastern (2:00 for me), which is a little less than an hour from now.

EDIT: Crap... I don't think I'll be able to trade until later today or tommorrow. It is going to storm here, and my mom wants me to shut down the computer, which means I will loose internet. I will post again once the storms pass, and I can turn the computer back on. I'm sorry for any inconviences.

EDID2: Never mind. The trade is still on for 3 eastern. I just started a room.

Last edited:
Gotcha I'll get on

My junk Pokemon will be Cubones. I need to get rid of some. Breeding for 0 speed IVs is HARD

EDIT: I might be a little bit.

EDIT2: Connecting...

Last edited:
I can trade you the following berries:
Lansat x1
Tamato x8
Tanga x1
Sitrus x4
Leppa x5
Persim x6
And berries 1-5, 7, 11-25, and 30

I'd like:
Smoochum
Hoppip
Sunkern
Qwilfish
Spheal
Croagunk

NAME: Amaguq
FC: 3608 9800 1511

I would love to trade with you. I want: 1 Lansat berry, 1 Tanga berry, 2 Sitrus berries, and 2 Tamato berries. I live in the central time zone. Can you please tell me which one you live in? It shouldn't take me too long to get them. I will get to working pronto.

Edit: I just registered you.

Last edited:
I would love to trade with you. I want: 1 Lansat berry, 1 Tanga berry, 2 Sitrus berries, and 2 Tamato berries. I live in the central time zone. Can you please tell me which one you live in? It shouldn't take me too long to get them. I will get to working pronto.

Edit: I just registered you.

Awesome! I'll get some Bidoofs or something. I live in the Eastern Time Zone.

I just got done breeding them. Half of them have Pokerus. I can trade anytime this afternoon. Now will work. Or if you want an even time we can trade at 5 eastern (4 central).

Edit: Make sure you have registered me. As stated in my first post, my FC is 4253-0738-5720. My game name is Hunter, so be looking for it. I'll be the one starting the room. Just tell me when you want to trade.

Edit2: Well... It is 5 eastern now, so that time is out. I can trade anytime today and mabye anytime tommorrow. Just tell me what works for you.

Last edited:
I just got done breeding them. Half of them have Pokerus. I can trade anytime this afternoon. Now will work. Or if you want an even time we can trade at 5 eastern (4 central).

Edit: Make sure you have registered me. As stated in my first post, my FC is 4253-0738-5720. My game name is Hunter, so be looking for it. I'll be the one starting the room. Just tell me when you want to trade.

Edit2: Well... It is 5 eastern now, so that time is out. I can trade anytime today and mabye anytime tommorrow. Just tell me what works for you.

Sorry about that. I had to finish mowing the lawn.

I can trade now. I'll be online.

Okay, I'll start a room.

I'm online and started a room. I see your name. Apparently you are Standing by.

Thanks for trading. Please come back if you need anymore Pokemon. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom