• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Loco's loco sprites

Loco Mocho

Is behind you with a machete
WELCOME!
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! :D

Rules:

1.Im on this fourm a lot but that dosent mean I have acess to my sprites at any given time. Usually I'll olny work on theese things on friday/saturday. (That means ill teke ages) There may be other times, but dont count on it.
2.Feel free to use my sprites with credit on anything BUT rom hacks and the like unless you speficaly tell me you are doing such!
3.For I wont make a strict limit of ten at once, dont go crazy. If i say im full, repost later.
4.Do not tell I need to remake/edit it, you can give CC at most.
5.With a fakemon give me something to follow (Ie.picture, sketch, etc.).
6.Steal and I will kill you and your sleep!
7.DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY SPELLING!
8.Do not feed the dongo or else...

What ill do...

Recolors:
picture.php

Splices:
Simple

Complex (3 or more including recolors)
picture.php

Shades:

Inverts:
picture.php
picture.php

Reposes:
picture.php

Retypes:

Re/Devamps:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Scratches:

Fakemon

Will get more in the future!

Wating list...
1.Starly Repose (Nodorans) (Not having much luck)

Last edited:
Can you recolour a Scyther with Black scales, blood red undersides, and, if possible, blood red eyes?

Can you give me a link or something? I have no idea on how to put a picture from the computer to a post. Also, using attachments does not work for me.

Upload the image to an image uploading site (such as tinypic or imageshack). Take the URL of the image, and then wrap tags around it. Not that hard. For example, to post that picture of a dragon in your sig...

[url]http://www.xale.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_240782_177314_pixel.gif[/url]

Wrap IMG tags around it, and it becomes...

[IMG]http://www.xale.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_240782_177314_pixel.gif

Back
Top Bottom