• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudsong! You're not ugly at all =x

EDIT: And Ryubane! I saw the second picture first, and for some reason, at first glance, I thought you were Seamus from Harry Potter x)

In which I eat a scone, in black and white:
140jj4o.jpg

*is curious about what the scone looks like*

Although you look nice and such, opaltiger. Yeah. I kind of want your glasses.

OMG, it's Little Monster/Zodiac!
meeeeew.png

I... don't particularly like this picture but it's not only the best in existance, it's one of the few left anywhere. =P

MAGIKARP GOES TO THE LIBRARY: a short tragedy with pictures!

ONCE UPON A TIME magikarp goed to the library. there were so many books there!

SO MAGIKARP DECIDED TO LEARN TO READ! first he picked a book about ice cream, since he liked ice cream.

but magikarp had a hard time reading the ice cream book. There weren't too many pictures.

oohicecream.png

so he pickeded a differnt book! He found a book about the water which is where he lived. This one had pictures.

pictoors.png

but he still couldn't read it cause it had some big words in. So he looked in the food section cause he was hungry. He found a book called fish. magikarp was all excited cause he was a fish too.

but then he opened the book.

and he didn't like the book too much even tho it had pictures.

he didn't know why this happened to him.

then he left the library and cried

Every thread in the Writing forum is like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom