• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cosmo Forums

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Advertising for Cosmo Forums here!

I know that Cosmo has a bad rep here, especially for recent.... trollings. First things first, I'm advertising because I am (I hope) a respected TCoDian and won't get 'attacked'. Two, I'm advertising because... well... No one else can cause they get instabanned.

I'm not looking for critics, I'm not looking to piss people off. I'm not starting anything; I ask the same of any mature member.

Right now the site has changed a bit and is looking for a new generation of active members to keep the forums fresh.

Cosmo is a forum about... anything. There is no 'topic' in particular, and there aren't even many rules, it's a sort of free forums. Note there may be vulgar language and overall an abundance of dry sarcasm. (It's just how they are so take it with a grain of salt)

Cosmo stemmed from another pokéforum and grew from there. It's a small tight group that is looking for new members. Everyone is welcome at Cosmo.

Last edited:
if you're finding it hard to get new members, the problem may be that approximately 0% of the forum content is viewable by guests. I like forums, but I do not like them enough to have to spend ten minutes signing up for a forum that I don't even know if I'll like, and I think a lot of people are probably the same. tbh I probably wouldn't join *anyway*, just because I'm already at tcodf and I'm kind of busy as it is, but making the forums more accessible might be worth looking into.

Yep.

Again, take everything with a grain of salt, basically the only rule is, well... there aren't any that I know of.

Hey, I asked for no negative... stuff. Just a simple ad.

Last edited:
Look, it's a joke, and I said take things with a grain of salt.

I'd actually bet money that no one on the site even remembers that thread exists.

Shooting the messanger is mean.

Last edited:
May I ask why Cosmo felt like trolling TCoDf previously and why it's interested in our membership now?

If this is coming off as condescending, it isn't meant to be; I'm honestly curious.

Last edited:
I realise this thread is starting to age a little but I'd just like to say this just as a precaution, just in case response to Spoon's post sparks arguement. There's nothing wrong with Phantom advertising this here, it's kind of the purpose of the board. If the Cosmo Forums upset you then just don't join, ignore the thread and move on because I'm sure Phantom doesn't want to feel like she's being ganged up on for her friend's past actions.

Last edited:
I realise this thread is starting to age a little but I'd just like to say this just as a precaution, just in case response to Spoon's post sparks arguement. There's nothing wrong with Phantom advertising this here, it's kind of the purpose of the board. If the Cosmo Forums upset you then just don't join, ignore the thread and move on because I'm sure Phantom doesn't want to feel like she's being ganged up on for her friend's past actions.

Just to clarify, I'm perfectly fine with Cosmo Forums advertising here. Honestly, the previous trolling done by some of Cosmo Forums members didn't offend me and Phantom has been exceptionally civil about this. I just think it'd be good, for both forums, if a Cosmo member was to explain why Cosmo Forums are specifically interested in TCoDf membership, given the circumstances.

Oh, no. It wasn't directed at you (or anyone) in particular. Sorry if it came across that way. I just don't want to end up in the situation where a Cosmo member responds and then another user comes along and sparks arguement, is all.

Just to clarify, I'm perfectly fine with Cosmo Forums advertising here. Honestly, the previous trolling done by some of Cosmo Forums members didn't offend me and Phantom has been exceptionally civil about this. I just think it'd be good, for both forums, if a Cosmo member was to explain why Cosmo Forums are specifically interested in TCoDf membership, given the circumstances.

We are interested in membership in general, not just TCoD members.

Back
Top Bottom