• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Re: What Games Are You Playing? (Redux)

Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time. Waiting to pick up KH3D until Tuesday, when I go in to get Persona 4 Arena as well \o/

Mass Effect and Kid Icarus Uprising
I can't stop
Send help

On a serious note, Dancing Stage Party Edition. I'm reliving my childhood. Yeah...

I'm playing Fight with the Forums to Stay online.

It's hard because this game has so many players...

(really, I'm just getting an error message saying the server is too busy and to try again later)

Persona 4 Arena; why is this game so amazing just get rid of elizabeth or nerf her and it will be perfect

Also Persona 4 the Arena. The writing is amazing for a fighting game. Then again, it is a Persona game. As much as I like using Elizabeth, she does need to get nerfed a bit.

I just got home with a new copy of Kingdom Hearts 3D, which I had all but dismissed as another game I was going to buy just because Kingdom Hearts, play for four hours and then go back to ignoring all my consoles/handhelds forever.

Then I noticed Neku in a screenshot on the back cover and I want this game inside me right now.

A few things.

- Persona 2: Innocent Sin, in which "You're cute when you're angry" will never be the right option in a conversation but I will still always choose it
- Pokemon White 2, in which I have demonstrated time and again that I cannot keep the hiragana for 'te' and 'to' straight
- Devil Survivor 2, in which GODDAMMIT ENEMIES STOP HEALING YOURSELVES
- Final Fantasy VII, in which blowing up giant reactors is totally a good idea guys

I really need to actually finish games I start...

Doing a tutorial run for Dwarf Fortress.

Attempted to run the DOOM freeware I got last night but I can't run it apparently?

Used up three gift cards and got KH3D and am loving it so far

Still playing Majora's Mask and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, but I'm trying to beat the original Zelda game and just got Pokemon Conquest \o/

I'm creating a team in Black and doing several other challenges on HeartGold and Emerald, so yeah, this is the most true one. (I don't think Dancing Stage has any career modes in or anything)

Dragon Age Origins for the first time because you know, it's not old or anything.

And Bioshock. Picked both up at the pawnshop for 15 bucks

Team Fortress 2

Man this game is addicting. The Time just flies by when I play it.

Dragon Age II and Heartgold. God I forgot how annoying roaming legendarys are.

I've been jumping back and forth between Pokemon White, Fable II, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Skyrim and Final Fantasy X-2, depending on how I feel at the moment when I decide to video games.

Back
Top Bottom