• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Limestone Caverns

Zapdos' Spelunking Results

Congratulations! You received (1) Male
Zubat
Zubat!
You originally threw the Poke Ball at a nearby Dratini, but this little beast got in the way.

Mike's Spelunking Results

Congratulations! You received (1) Male
Spearow
Spearow!
He may have mistaken your finger for a worm. Be careful about that.

Barubu's Spelunking Results

Congratulations! You received (1) Female
Exeggcute
Exeggcute!
These eggs seem to be taking a liking to you...

Zapdos' Spelunking Results

Congratulations! You recieved (1) Male
Magikarp
Magikarp!
Luck does not appear to be on your side, sir.

Limestone Caverns Update!

A new cave has been unearthed! This place, the Mental Chasm, is filled with many a Psychic type Pokemon, however you'll need a Psychic or Dark type to get in!

I'll go to every area, using my drifloon to cut, fly, and protect my brain; my gyarados to swim; and my wallet to pay ten bucks \o

Blazhy's Spelunking Results

Congratulations! You received (1) female
Farfetch'd
Farfetch'd!
You also received (1) female
Swablu
Swablu!
Your Farfetch'd may be a little angry because you tried to steal its onion stalk. You can't have soup without onions, you know.

MidnightSaboteur's Spelunking Results

Congratulations! From the Limestone Cavern, you received (1) female
Sableye
Sableye!
DIAMOND!

Congratulations! From the Cavern Lake, you received (1) female
Goldeen
Goldeen!
Glubglub.

Congratulations! From the Sunlit Greenhouse, you received (1) male
Zubat
Zubat!
You have suspicions that he may actually be a vampire.

Congratulations! From the Redwood Forest, you received (1) female
Natu
Natu!
She's small enough to be mistaken for a pebble.

You did not have a Dark or Psychic type Pokemon to traverse through the Mental Chasm.

Back
Top Bottom