• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Communism?

I know Communism =/= dictatorship, just that due to some countries that were involved with America/Britain in trade to go Marxist/Communist/creating policies that seemed Communist, the CIA had that Marxist/Communist 'threat' removed and replaced with a dictator. Ultimately the Communist plan in these places failed because of the CIA working to collapse the economy through boycott or some similar course of action, resulting in capitalist dictatorships. (once again, I'm mainly considering what I know of Chile here) That's why I think that in some places Communism didn't really get a chance.

Also, I mentioned Iran as I thought that was one of the countries that tried to nationalize one of it's main exports, leading to a boycott similar and CIA action. Might have been the wrong place I'm thinking of, though.

Last edited:
Communism, good/okay in theory, can't work in real life because it always ends up in a dictatorship -_-

So yeah, no communism for me.

Back
Top Bottom