• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 'Dex Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more submissions, based on a fleeting idea I had. I hope there're not too many problems. Second battle coming soon hopefully!

Name:
Lampini
Type: Steel / Psychic
Height: 0' 06"
Weight: 2lbs
Habitat:
Mountain.gif
- Lampini are found in long-forgotten caves full of treasure and other sparkly things.
Ability: Battle Armor / Magic Guard
Base Stats: 45 / 20 / 55 / 30 / 55 / 30

Level-Up Moves

Lv. 0 - Defense Curl
Lv. 0 - Tackle
Lv. 7 - Barrier
Lv. 14 - Swift
Lv. 21 - Confusion
Lv. 28 - Calm Mind
Lv. 35 - Wish
Lv. 42 - Metal Burst

Egg Moves

Curse
Healing Wish
Skill Swap
Guard Swap

Tutor Moves

Dream Eater
Iron Defense
Ancientpower
Gravity
Double-Edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM45 Attract
TM44 Rest
TM58 Endure
TM67 Recycle
TM69 Rock Polish
TM70 Flash
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM85 Dream Eater
TM90 Substitute
TM92 Trick Room
TM97 Swagger

Evolution: Into Conjinee at level 40.

Rarity: R7

Physical Description:
fe07kx.jpg
23h54y9.jpg

t96yom.jpg

Lampini is a rather traditional genie-type lamp, a bright golden color, round body, long spout, domed lid with a pointy handle, and a curly handle. There tends to be a small wisp of red smoke coming out of the spout. The lid is usually slightly lifted up, though nothing is visible of the inside beyong a pair of blank, white, sad-looking eyes.

Pokédex Data: Lampini lie asleep and undiscovered in long-forgotten treasure troves. Should an unwary traveler find one, they may continue sleeping for years until someone with a strong aura touches the lamp, at which point it will awaken ad be released.

Lampini have immense magical abilities, but are largely unable to use them due to the confinements of their lamp. This and the small space within the lamp combine to make the Lampini utterly miserable.

Notes: Yeah, most of its attacks revolve around the manipulation of energy, as a genie would have the ability to do. I hope none of them are too outlandish.

Name: Conjinee
Type: Psychic / Ghost
Height: 8' 01"
Weight: 140lbs
Habitat:
Mountain.gif
- Given the choice, Conjinee tend to move to the mountainous caves that they were stored in as Lampini.
Ability: Magic Guard / Pressure
Base Stats: 95 / 75 / 65 / 110 / 65 / 60

Level-Up Moves

Lv. 0 - Confuse Ray
Lv. 0 - Tackle
Lv. 7 - Barrier
Lv. 14 - Swift
Lv. 21 - Shadow Ball
Lv. 28 - Confusion
Lv. 35 - Calm Mind
Lv. 42 - Psychic
Lv. 49 - Wish
Lv. 56 - Shadow Punch

Egg Moves

Curse
Healing Wish
Skill Swap
Guard Swap

Tutor Moves

Dream Eater
Iron Defense
Ancientpower
Gravity
Double-Edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM45 Attract
TM44 Rest
TM46 Thief
TM56 Fling
TM58 Endure
TM61 Will-O-Wisp
TM67 Recycle
TM68 Giga Impact
TM69 Rock Polish
TM70 Flash
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM85 Dream Eater
TM90 Substitute
TM92 Trick Room
TM97 Swagger

Evolution: No further.

Physical Description:
m9a7at.jpg
2jcdj0n.jpg
10z6c2e.jpg
2aadn68.jpg

14cba06.jpg
2uz7z9i.jpg

Conjinee are all humanlike from the waist up, with what looks like a sash tied around their waist, from which comes a blue, ghostlike tail leading into the same tiny gold lamp they were trapped inside as a Lampini. Their faces all have blank, white eyes and they all wear a smile. However, they have very severe gender differences. The males are muscular, and they wear a turban on their heads. They also have five fingers on each hand, and their sash and turban are red. The female, on the other hand, is more slender, and her long black hair is exposed, though tied with what seems to be a hairband. She also appears to have a tube-top or something similar, and she only has four fingers per hand. Her clothes are green.

Pokédex Data: Having been freed from the confines of their lamp, Conjinee have full access to their impressive magical powers. Unfortunately, they are bound to the person who released them, forever forced to obey their commands.

Conjinee can alter reality with the mere power of its mind. It longs to return to the mountains where it once lived.

Notes: Hrnnnng, I'm sorry for the ghost-type, guys. It just didn't work for me without that. Sorry! Sorry. I promise I won't make any more. Please don't eat me.
It can't fully phase, at least - its lamp remains solid.
Yeah, most of its attacks revolve around the manipulation of energy, as a genie would have the ability to do. I hope none of them are too outlandish.
Oh yeah, it's also inherently hovering.

Last edited:
Little Bluberry Bomb

Frizard and feurisdesche are fine. (Now that I think about it I'm also a little iffy on calm mind—nothing similar to them learns that—but meh, if no one else complains...)

Atomole and nolsare are fine, as I said before, but they still need party sprites.

Meowth

For the most part they look okay, but I'm not loving the way that gargraith learns almost exclusively damaging moves by level up. I think it could do with at least one or two more that are other-class instead. And could you maybe clarify where it collects the water from, like mention a hole in its head or wherever?

The minimum rarity for Dex Registry species is 7.

Squornshellous Beta

Solarbeam is a little outlandish for these, yeah; otherwise, statistically these are fine.

Does conjinee's lamp also hover?

Is there really no other design you could consider for conjinee, though? :/ Its appearance is far more humanoid than any existing pokémon. Even a change in skin tone to purple or the same blue as their tails or something and some horns or inhuman ears would go a long way there, but there's probably even more you could do so that they look like "genie pokémon" and not just "genies". (A little something extra for lampini would really help, too.)

...now I remember why I gave Gargraith Grudge and not the others. Balancing out its damaging/non-damaging moves ratio :v I'm giving it Glare, since gargoyles and grotesques are meant to look scary and stuff. And by the same token I think I'll make a last-minute change to its abilities and swap Battle Armour for Intimidate.

Anyway quick Wikipedia check on how gargoyles are built and it's repost time

Name:
Foglobe
Type: Ghost
Height: 1’00”
Weight: 0.1lbs
Habitat: Urban (inside old, abandoned buildings)
Ability: Levitate
Base Stats: 30/25/20/100/65/60 (300 total)

Level-Up Moves

1 Astonish
1 Leer
9 Hypnosis
15 Minimize
22 Faint Attack
28 Nasty Plot
34 Mist
41 Sucker Punch

Tutor Moves

Endure, Mimic, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Knock Off, Ominous Wind, Spite, Pain Split

TM/HM Moves

TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Facade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM87 Swagger
TM06 Toxic

TM79 Dark Pulse
TM85 Dream eater
TM63 Embargo
TM53 Energy Ball
TM66 Payback
TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM77 Psych Up
TM20 Safeguard
TM34 Shock Wave

Evolution: Foglobe -> Armoraith (level up holding Metal Coat)
-> Gargraith (level up holding Hard Stone)
-> Mirroraith (level up holding Shiny Stone)

Physical Description: A floating purple orb with horns, arms, a tail, and glowing red eyes.
259kar6.jpg
2cem3h3.jpg
k9c9hw.jpg

Pokédex Data: Often found flitting around old abandoned houses. They don’t like being exposed, so they often phase into inanimate objects and start moving them around. Occasionally, one will find an object it likes so much it bonds with it permanently to form a new Pokémon.

Foglobe like to haunt inanimate objects in order to frighten humans. If you are in an old building and see anything moving around that shouldn’t, chances are a Foglobe will come floating out.

Notes: genderless.

Name: Armoraith
Type: Ghost/Steel
Height: 4’00”
Weight: 229lbs
Habitat: Urban (derelict castles and mansions)
Ability: Levitate/Battle Armour
Base Stats: 80/135/120/60/50/65 (total 510)

Level-Up Moves

1 Astonish
1 Leer
9 Metal Claw
13 Focus Energy
17 Iron Defense
22 Faint Attack
30 Slash
35 Night Slash
41 Close Combat
49 Metal Burst

Tutor Moves

Endure, Mimic, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Knock Off, Ominous Wind, Spite, Pain Split

TM/HM Moves

TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Facade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM87 Swagger
TM06 Toxic

TM79 Dark Pulse
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM75 Swords Dance
TM31 Brick break
TM60 Drain Punch
TM57 Charge Beam
TM91 Flash Cannon
TM84 Poison Jab
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM41 Torment
TM52 Focus Blast
TM49 Snatch
TM12 Taunt
HM04 Strength
TM46 Thief

Physical Description: A suit of armour, cut off from the waist down. A light purple trail of mist exudes from the waist. Its visor is pushed up, revealing two glowing red eyes.
21a3ck.jpg
r20zg6.jpg
90wq6c.jpg

Pokédex Data: A haunted suit of armour and self-proclaimed protector of the haunted house it inhabits. If humans attempt to trespass in its castle or mansion it will attack them relentlessly until they leave.

Though powerful, Armoraith also has a strong sense of honour. If humans attempt to stay in the house where it lives who don’t seem like they will cause harm, it will not attack, and instead frighten them out by moving around noisily while they sleep.

Notes: genderless, cannot phase.

Name: Mirroraith
Type: Ghost/Dark
Height: 3’04”
Weight: 15lbs
Habitat: Urban (old, abandoned buildings)
Ability: Levitate/Synchronise
Base Stats: 70/70/55/125/120/70 (total 510)

Level-Up Moves

1 Astonish
1 Leer
9 Reflect
16 Mirror Shot
20 Role Play
22 Faint Attack
26 Mirror Coat
30 Barrier
36 Mean Look
43 Mirror Move

Tutor Moves

TM/HM Moves

TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Facade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM87 Swagger
TM06 Toxic

TM79 Dark Pulse
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM03 Calm Mind
TM57 Charge Beam
TM91 Flash Cannon
TM70 Flash
TM29 Psychic
TM16 Light Screen
TM20 Safeguard
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM61 Will-O-Wisp
TM92 Trick Room
TM73 Thunder Wave
TM49 Snatch
TM48 Skill Swap

Physical Description: A shadowy purple figure with glowing red eyes that lives on the surface of perfectly ordinary (yet floating) mirror. As far as can be seen from the chest-height bottom edge of the mirror, the creature has two arms which can reach out from the mirror’s surface to attack, but the creature itself cannot climb out of the mirror. It can walk off out of view to either side of the reflective part but any damage to the mirror will hurt it as well.
29qfebljpg.png
8zismujpg.png
2rmwl1k.jpg

Pokédex Data: A ghostly being that haunts mirrors in old buildings. People report coming across mirrors which warp their reflections' faces, or show dark figures behind them that cannot be seen when they look around.

Anyone who looks into Mirroraith’s possessed mirror for long enough will notice their reflection moving by itself and their face's expression or features being altered grotesquely. Eventually the Mirroraith will jump screaming from the mirror and scare them away.

Notes: genderless, cannot phase.

Name: Gargraith
Type: Ghost/Rock
Height: 2’11”
Weight: 587lbs
Habitat: Urban (roofs of castles and churches)
Ability: Intimidate/Rain Dish
Base Stats: 60/95/135/55/120/45 (total 510)

Level-Up Moves

1 Astonish
1 Leer
8 Scary Face
15 Rock Blast
24 Faint Attack
29 Wing Attack
33 Glare
39 Crunch
43 Hydro Pump
51 Rock Wrecker

Tutor Moves

TM/HM Moves

TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Facade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM87 Swagger
TM06 Toxic

TM30 Shadow Ball
TM31 Brick Break
TM80 Rock slide
TM03 Water Pulse
TM51 Roost
TM28 Dig
TM26 Earthquake
TM05 Roar
TM23 Iron Tail
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM71 Stone Edge
TM76 Stealth Rock
HM02 Fly
TM68 Giga Impact
TM69 Rock Polish

Physical Description: A possessed gargoyle statue. The statue has a somewhat dragon/demon-like head and tail, a lion-like body, and bat-like wings. Its back has a trough cut in it that collects water and carries it to its mouth. Like its fellow evolutions, it has glowing red eyes.
wrns0hjpg.png
f9kzo7jpg.png
2dc72fm.jpg

Pokédex Data: A statue built to ward off evil beings, possessed by a Foglobe. Its secondary function was as a water spout, and it still collects water to fire at opponents.

By day, it sits innocently on the base of cathedral roofs acting as guttering. By night, the ghost that haunts it awakens, and it flies around the graveyards. Clergymen are often baffled as to why their gargoyles have changed position overnight.

Notes: genderless, consensually flying, cannot phase.

Little Bluberry Bomb:

Well, if Kratos says the ice lizard is fine, then there can't be mistakses after you reworked things. Go ahead, get your lizard. Should prove fun in the battles to come.

Okay, I made their skin purple. I'm generally not very good at Pokémonizing things, really. But they don't have ears, that's got to count for something, right?
For the record, almost all of the male Conjinee is taken from Machamp.
I also replaced Solarbeam with Ice Beam.

Name: Lampini
Habitat:
Mountain.gif
- Lampini are found in long-forgotten caves full of treasure and other sparkly things.

Level-Up Moves

Lv. 0 - Defense Curl
Lv. 0 - Tackle
Lv. 7 - Barrier
Lv. 14 - Swift
Lv. 21 - Confusion
Lv. 28 - Calm Mind
Lv. 35 - Wish
Lv. 42 - Metal Burst

Egg Moves

Curse
Healing Wish
Skill Swap
Guard Swap

Tutor Moves

Dream Eater
Iron Defense
Ancientpower
Gravity
Double-Edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM13 Ice Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM45 Attract
TM44 Rest
TM58 Endure
TM67 Recycle
TM69 Rock Polish
TM70 Flash
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM85 Dream Eater
TM90 Substitute
TM92 Trick Room
TM97 Swagger

Physical Description:
fe07kx.jpg
23h54y9.jpg

t96yom.jpg

Lampini is a rather traditional genie-type lamp, a bright golden color, round body, long spout, domed lid with a pointy handle, and a curly handle. There tends to be a small wisp of red smoke coming out of the spout. The lid is usually slightly lifted up, though nothing is visible of the inside beyong a pair of blank, white, sad-looking eyes.

Pokédex Data: Lampini lie asleep and undiscovered in long-forgotten treasure troves. Should an unwary traveler find one, they may continue sleeping for years until someone with a strong aura touches the lamp, at which point it will awaken ad be released.

Lampini have immense magical abilities, but are largely unable to use them due to the confinements of their lamp. This and the small space within the lamp combine to make the Lampini utterly miserable.

Notes: Yeah, most of its attacks revolve around the manipulation of energy, as a genie would have the ability to do. I hope none of them are too outlandish.

Habitat:
Mountain.gif
- Given the choice, Conjinee tend to move to the mountainous caves that they were stored in as Lampini.

Level-Up Moves

Lv. 0 - Confuse Ray
Lv. 0 - Tackle
Lv. 7 - Barrier
Lv. 14 - Swift
Lv. 21 - Shadow Ball
Lv. 28 - Confusion
Lv. 35 - Calm Mind
Lv. 42 - Psychic
Lv. 49 - Wish
Lv. 56 - Shadow Punch

Egg Moves

Curse
Healing Wish
Skill Swap
Guard Swap

Tutor Moves

Dream Eater
Iron Defense
Ancientpower
Gravity
Double-Edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM13 Ice Beam
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM45 Attract
TM44 Rest
TM46 Thief
TM56 Fling
TM58 Endure
TM61 Will-O-Wisp
TM67 Recycle
TM68 Giga Impact
TM69 Rock Polish
TM70 Flash
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM85 Dream Eater
TM90 Substitute
TM92 Trick Room
TM97 Swagger

Physical Description:
fenr83.jpg
x3vayg.jpg
oj0za1.jpg
ofrcxd.jpg

e9hgza.jpg
dmfxhi.jpg

Conjinee are all humanlike from the waist up, albeit with purple skin, with what looks like a sash tied around their waist, from which comes a blue, ghostlike tail leading into the same tiny gold lamp they were trapped inside as a Lampini. Their faces all have blank, white eyes and they all wear a smile. However, they have very severe gender differences. The males are muscular, and they wear a turban on their heads. They also have five fingers on each hand, and their sash and turban are red. The female, on the other hand, is more slender, and her long black hair is exposed, though tied with what seems to be a hairband. She also appears to have a tube-top or something similar, and she only has four fingers per hand. Her clothes are green.

Pokédex Data: Having been freed from the confines of their lamp, Conjinee have full access to their impressive magical powers. Unfortunately, they are bound to the person who released them, forever forced to obey their commands.

Conjinee can alter reality with the mere power of its mind. It longs to return to the mountains where it once lived.

Notes: Hrnnnng, I'm sorry for the ghost-type, guys. It just didn't work for me without that. Sorry! Sorry. I promise I won't make any more. Please don't eat me.
Yeah, most of its attacks revolve around the manipulation of energy, as a genie would have the ability to do. I hope none of them are too outlandish.
Oh yeah, it's also inherently hovering. The lamp also hovers, since it's the psychic powers holding the whole thing up anyway.

Last edited:
hrrrrgghrmlgarble party sprites right ffffffff >l
OKAY SO.
MOLE TIEM. for real this time gusy i swear.

Name: Atomole
Type:
ElecPoison.png

Height: 36cm (1'02"~)
Weight: 12kg (26.4lb)
Habitat: Urban
Ability: Pickup / Gluttony
Base Stats: 50 / 60 / 50 / 60 / 50 / 80

Level-Up Moves

0 - Scratch
0 - Charge
6 - Smog
11 - Thundershock
18 - Stockpile
18 - Swallow
18 - Spit Up
28 - Discharge

Egg Moves

- Aqua Tail
- Extremespeed
- Knock Off
- Toxic Spikes

Tutor Moves

- Bounce
- Gunk Shot
- Heat Wave
- Zen Headbutt

- Double-Edge
- Endure
- Mimic
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM28 Dig
TM84 Poison Jab
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM49 Snatch
TM12 Taunt
TM25 Thunder
TM24 Thunderbolt
TM73 Thunderwave
TM41 Torment
TM89 U-Turn

TM45 Attract
TM78 Capitvate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM11 Sunny Day
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic

Evolution: Atomole -lv42-> Nolsare
Rarity: R8
Physical Description:
Picture
molething.png
atomole.gif

(Both credited to Zora of Termina)

Atomole are small, quadrupedal mammals, typically coloured in powerful and distinct yellows and purples. They appear very hunched, small legs tucked close to the ground and large pink nose angled downwards to survey the ground, while their back have two distinguished spines sticking upwards. Although they are blind and almost never open their large, clenched eyes, their noses contain over 25,000 sensory receptors, granting them extremely particular senses. Their bodies usually quiver as they skitter about erratically, as their body discharges the prodigious amounts of energy produced by the fission reactions taking place within their bodies. They eat constantly to maintain such energy, and are most commonly found burrowing in waste dumps. Being highly radioactive, great care is requiring when handling them.

Pokédex Data: Atomole eat constantly to support the massive amounts of energy their bodies produce, they are most commonly found in waste dumps, standing out against the drab rubbish with their brightly coloured fur and glowing energy field discharge which always surrounds them. They have near limitless energy at their disposal, and under normal circumstances never have a need to sleep.

Atomole have the strange property of producing prodigious amounts of radiation through strange fission reactions within their bodies, during which their body is rapidly mutating to prepare for evolution. They eat nearly anything, and are immune to the adverse effects of other radioactive materials, causing them to often be released in power plant dumping grounds to consume the toxic waste which accrues.

Notes: Despite the 'Dex entry, no, they are not by default immune to sleep - keeping in mind 'under normal circumstances'.

Name: Nolsare
Type:
ElecPoison.png

Height: 68cm (2'05"~)
Weight: 28kg (61.7lb)
Base Stats: 80 / 90 / 80 / 90 / 80 / 120

Level-Up Moves

0 - Acid Armour
0 - Confuse Ray
0 - Charge
16 - Thundershock
24 - Stockpile
24 - Swallow
24 - Spit Up
36 - Discharge
45 - Cross Poison
75 - Overheat

Egg Moves

- Aqua Tail
- Extremespeed
- Knock Off
- Toxic Spikes

Tutor Moves

- Bounce
- Gunk Shot
- Heat Wave
- Zen Headbutt

- Double-Edge
- Endure
- Mimic
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM40 Aerial Ace
TM28 Dig
TM52 Focus Blast
TM84 Poison Jab
TM51 Roost
TM20 Safeguard
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM49 Snatch
TM12 Taunt
TM25 Thunder
TM24 Thunderbolt
TM73 Thunderwave
TM41 Torment
TM89 U-Turn
TM81 X-Scissor

TM45 Attract
TM78 Capitvate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM11 Sunny Day
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic

Evolution: No Further
Rarity: R8+1

Physical Description:
bigmolething.gif
nolsare.gif

Picture
(Credit to Zora of Termina)

Now evolved, Nolsare show much calmer demeanours than their younger forms - their energy use has evened out, causing their eating habits to fade as a result Their bodies have mutated into a slightly larger imp-like figure, including a set of wings and larger ears, giving them whimsical personalities. Although their wings are functional, Nolsare are able to hover without their aid using electromagnetic pulses to repel themselves from the ground - and though they no longer consume massive amounts of food, their bodies continue to put out incredible energy. They are still surrounded by an energy field, radiating from their bodies, and their radioactive charge remains. They most commonly hover with their backs to the ground, hunching inwards and ears pointing skyward, always wary.

Pokédex Data: Nolsare rarely exert more energy than they need to, preferring to preserve it now that they have lifted off the ground. When threatened, they release incredible electrical impulses, granting their adaptable mutated bodies bursts of strength, discharging dangerous levels of electricity, or even superheating the air.

Nolsare are known for the surprisingly whimsical demeanours, loving to play tricks and float along with travellers. Unfortunately, due to their inherently hazardous radioactive toxicity, they are mostly avoided by humans, some even going so far as referring to them as demons.

Notes: --

Well. Let's try this again, shall we?

Name: Caterlet
Type: Grass/Bug
Height: 1’ 04”
Weight: 16.09 lbs
Habitat: Forest
Ability: Chlorophyll
Base Stats: HP: 50 / Atk.: 40 / Def.: 30 / Sp. Atk: 55 / Sp. Def: 35 / Spd.: 20

Level-Up Moves

0 - Tackle
0 - Leer
6 - String Shot
12 - Absorb
18 - Razor Leaf
25 - Swift
32 - Silver Wind
40 - Giga Drain

Egg Moves

Charm
Foresight
Leech Life
Astonish

Tutor Moves

Headbutt
Fury Cutter
Mud-Slap
Endeavor
Sleep Talk
Snore
Endure
Substitute

TM/HM Moves

TM06 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM53 Energy Ball
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Captivate
TM83 Natural Gift
TM86 Grass Knot
TM89 U-Turn
HM01 Cut

Evolution:
Lv. 15 -> Chrysaleaf Lv. 32 -> Violarch

Physical Description:
caterlet.gif
cateletparty.gif

Caterlet resembles a caterpillar with a large leaf on its back and antennae extending about 6 inches past its head. Its eyes are large and purple, and its body is a light green color with black stripes and a yellow stomach. It has one pair of legs on the front of its body, and four at the back. Shinies’ leaves are a copper color, and their body is yellow rather than light green.

Pokédex Data: CATERLET are occasionally spotted hiding in trees, eating leaves in order to store energy for evolution. It is considered a form of good luck to found one.

It scales trees and walls using sticky bladders on the ends of its four hind feet. CATERLET are said to have developed their striped pattern to blend in with the shadows of the trees in which it lives.

Notes: Caterlet are capable of scaling walls.

--------------

Name: Chrysaleaf
Height: 3’ 09”
Weight: 30.23 lbs
Base Stats: HP: 70/Attack: 50/Defense: 80/Special Attack: 65/Special Defense: 85/Speed: 45

Level-Up Moves

0 - Tackle
0 - Leer
0 - Harden
8 - String Shot
16 - Bide
24 - Razor Leaf
30 - Swift
36 - Aromatherapy
41 - Silver Wind
47 - Giga Drain

Egg Moves

Charm
Foresight
Leech Life
Astonish

Tutor Moves

Headbutt
Fury Cutter
Mud-Slap
Endeavor
Sleep Talk
Snore
Endure
Substitute

TM/HM Moves

TM06 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM33 Reflect
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM49 Snatch
TM53 Energy Ball
TM54 False Swipe
TM56 Fling
TM66 Payback
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Captivate
TM83 Natural Gift
TM86 Grass Knot
TM89 U-Turn
HM01 Cut

Evolution: Lv. 32 -> Violarch

Physical Description:
chrysaleaf.gif
chrysaleafparty.gif

Chrysaleaf appears as, as the name says, a chrysalis. At the top is an insect-like head with light green skin sporting a leaf on top, with two antennae coming out underneath that. Just below its head is a bunch more leaves, from under which come a pair of spindly black arms. Its body is a large lavender flower bud. Out of the back of its head sprouts a vine, which serves to hold it upright. The shiny form, like its prevolution, swaps light green skin for yellow and green leaves for copper, but Chrysaleaf’s shiny also has a pinkish-purple body rather than a lavender one.

Pokédex Data: It has a tendency to remain still in order to store the energy it needs to develop. A CHRYSALEAF only peers its head out of its leaves if it senses that it is in danger.

CHRYSALEAF uses the vines on the back of its head to hold on to trees and keep itself standing upright. A pleasant aroma wafts from its body.

Notes:

--------

Name: Violarch
Height: 4’ 10”
Weight: 56.4 lbs
Base Stats: HP: 90/Attack: 95/Defense: 65/Special Attack: 100/Special Defense: 75/Speed: 100

Level-Up Moves

0 - Tackle
0 - Leer
0 - Absorb
10 - Focus Energy
18 - Bide
26 - Razor Leaf
32 - Slash
40 - Leaf Blade
47 - Silver Wind
54 - Synthesis
59 - Bug Buzz
64 - Petal Dance

Egg Moves

Charm
Foresight
Leech Life
Astonish

Tutor Moves

Headbutt
Fury Cutter
Mud-Slap
Endeavor
Sleep Talk
Snore
Endure
Substitute

TM/HM Moves

TM06 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM31 Brick Break
TM33 Reflect
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM47 Steel Wing
TM49 Snatch
TM53 Energy Ball
TM54 False Swipe
TM56 Fling
TM66 Payback
TM75 Swords Dance
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Captivate
TM83 Natural Gift
TM86 Grass Knot
TM89 U-Turn
HM01 Cut

Physical Description:
violarch.gif
violarchparty.gif

Violarch are a slender-looking butterfly species, with light green skin on the head and thorax, and a lavender flower bud for the abdomen. It has a large set of flower petal-like butterfly wings at its back in deep violet, with yellow patterns on the inside and lilac-colored markings at the tips. Its thorax is covered by leaves; big ones in the middle, and at is shoulders, little ones. Long black arms come from under the little leaves. It also has a leaf on its head with antennae coming out from under, much like its prevolution, however Violarch’s is smaller. The top of its abdomen is also surrounded by leaves. Yet again, the shiny has yellowish skin and copper leaves rather than light green and darker green, respectively, and also keeps the pinkish-purple bud color of Chrysaleaf, however the pink color also extends to the lavender bits on its wings.

Pokédex Data: It is considered very bad luck to remove the wings of a VIOLARCH, enough so that it is believed that doing so will also curse anyone who is close to the offender. VIOLARCH sustain themselves by sipping the nectar from flowers.

In some cultures, VIOLARCH’s wings are considered a literal living work of art. The patterns on its wings vary by climate and terrain, and the more vivid the color, the more likely they are to attract a mate.

Notes:

one
two

Name:
Umbralias
Height: 5'3 or 1.6m
Weight: 89.9 lb or 40.8 kg
Ability: Clear Body/Battle Armor
Base Stats: 70/90/80/110/80/80

Level-Up Moves
- Lick
- Astonish
- Night Shade
- Focus Energy
12- Shadow Sneak
24- Metal Claw
36- Razor Wind
48- Iron Tail
60- Shadow Ball
72- Metal Burst

Tutor Moves
Endure
Sleep Talk
Flash Cannon
Iron Head
Shadow Claw

TM/HM Moves
TM04 Calm Mind
TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM23 Iron Tail
TM26 Earthquake
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM29 Psychic
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM41 Torment
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM79 Dark Pulse
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
HM06 Rock Smash

Rarity: Rarity 8

Physical Description:
picture.php
2hyxs07.jpg
209ohef.jpg
52c1p4.jpg

Umbralias is a very pale orange color. Two straight horns extend from its head. The tips of the horns are coated in ethereal blue flame-like gases. Its mane and tail are made of the same thing as the gases. It wears armor that covers most of its body with the exception of its neck, head, horns, and part of its legs. On its knees are plates of armor. An Umbralias's paws are oddly shaped like a human's hands, but with only three fingers.

Pokédex Data: UMBRALIAS are commonly found at night where strong winds blow. They can disguise themselves in many different ways.

UMBRALIAS have the slight power to control wind. They are also swift runners and have armor to defend themselves.

Notes: Genderless; Squornshellous Beta made the sprites.

Okay, I made their skin purple. I'm generally not very good at Pokémonizing things, really. But they don't have ears, that's got to count for something, right?
For the record, almost all of the male Conjinee is taken from Machamp.
I also replaced Solarbeam with Ice Beam.

Name: Lampini
Habitat:
Mountain.gif

Level-Up Moves

Lv. 0 - Defense Curl
Lv. 0 - Tackle
Lv. 7 - Barrier
Lv. 14 - Swift
Lv. 21 - Confusion
Lv. 28 - Calm Mind
Lv. 35 - Wish
Lv. 42 - Metal Burst

Egg Moves

Curse
Healing Wish
Skill Swap
Guard Swap

Tutor Moves

Dream Eater
Iron Defense
Ancientpower
Gravity
Double-Edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM13 Ice Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM45 Attract
TM44 Rest
TM58 Endure
TM67 Recycle
TM69 Rock Polish
TM70 Flash
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM85 Dream Eater
TM90 Substitute
TM92 Trick Room
TM97 Swagger

Physical Description:
fe07kx.jpg
23h54y9.jpg

t96yom.jpg

Habitat:
Mountain.gif

Level-Up Moves

Lv. 0 - Confuse Ray
Lv. 0 - Tackle
Lv. 7 - Barrier
Lv. 14 - Swift
Lv. 21 - Shadow Ball
Lv. 28 - Confusion
Lv. 35 - Calm Mind
Lv. 42 - Psychic
Lv. 49 - Wish
Lv. 56 - Shadow Punch

Egg Moves

Curse
Healing Wish
Skill Swap
Guard Swap

Tutor Moves

Dream Eater
Iron Defense
Ancientpower
Gravity
Double-Edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM13 Ice Beam
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM45 Attract
TM44 Rest
TM46 Thief
TM56 Fling
TM58 Endure
TM61 Will-O-Wisp
TM67 Recycle
TM68 Giga Impact
TM69 Rock Polish
TM70 Flash
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM85 Dream Eater
TM90 Substitute
TM92 Trick Room
TM97 Swagger

Physical Description:
fenr83.jpg
x3vayg.jpg
oj0za1.jpg
ofrcxd.jpg

e9hgza.jpg
dmfxhi.jpg

Conjinee are all humanlike from the waist up, albeit with purple skin, with what looks like a sash tied around their waist, from which comes a blue, ghostlike tail leading into the same tiny gold lamp they were trapped inside as a Lampini. Their faces all have blank, white eyes and they all wear a smile. However, they have very severe gender differences. The males are muscular, and they wear a turban on their heads. They also have five fingers on each hand, and their sash and turban are red. The female, on the other hand, is more slender, and her long black hair is exposed, though tied with what seems to be a hairband. She also appears to have a tube-top or something similar, and she only has four fingers per hand. Her clothes are green.

Oh yeah, it's also inherently hovering. The lamp also hovers, since it's the psychic powers holding the whole thing up anyway.

Can't really see anything wrong with this one to tell the truth. As far as I can see, its passable.

hrrrrgghrmlgarble party sprites right ffffffff >l
OKAY SO.
MOLE TIEM. for real this time gusy i swear.

Name: Atomole
Type:
ElecPoison.png

Height: 36cm (1'02"~)
Weight: 12kg (26.4lb)
Ability: Pickup / Gluttony
Base Stats: 50 / 60 / 50 / 60 / 50 / 80

Level-Up Moves

0 - Scratch
0 - Charge
6 - Smog
11 - Thundershock
18 - Stockpile
18 - Swallow
18 - Spit Up
28 - Discharge

Egg Moves

- Aqua Tail
- Extremespeed
- Knock Off
- Toxic Spikes

Tutor Moves

- Bounce
- Gunk Shot
- Heat Wave
- Zen Headbutt

- Double-Edge
- Endure
- Mimic
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM28 Dig
TM84 Poison Jab
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM49 Snatch
TM12 Taunt
TM25 Thunder
TM24 Thunderbolt
TM73 Thunderwave
TM41 Torment
TM89 U-Turn

TM45 Attract
TM78 Capitvate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM11 Sunny Day
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic

Evolution: Atomole -lv42-> Nolsare
Rarity: R8
Physical Description:
Picture
molething.png
atomole.gif

(Both credited to Zora of Termina)

Atomole are small, quadrupedal mammals, typically coloured in powerful and distinct yellows and purples. They appear very hunched, small legs tucked close to the ground and large pink nose angled downwards to survey the ground, while their back have two distinguished spines sticking upwards. Although they are blind and almost never open their large, clenched eyes, their noses contain over 25,000 sensory receptors, granting them extremely particular senses. Their bodies usually quiver as they skitter about erratically, as their body discharges the prodigious amounts of energy produced by the fission reactions taking place within their bodies. They eat constantly to maintain such energy, and are most commonly found burrowing in waste dumps. Being highly radioactive, great care is requiring when handling them.

Pokédex Data: Atomole eat constantly to support the massive amounts of energy their bodies produce, they are most commonly found in waste dumps, standing out against the drab rubbish with their brightly coloured fur and glowing energy field discharge which always surrounds them. They have near limitless energy at their disposal, and under normal circumstances never have a need to sleep.

Atomole have the strange property of producing prodigious amounts of radiation through strange fission reactions within their bodies, during which their body is rapidly mutating to prepare for evolution. They eat nearly anything, and are immune to the adverse effects of other radioactive materials, causing them to often be released in power plant dumping grounds to consume the toxic waste which accrues.

Notes: Despite the 'Dex entry, no, they are not by default immune to sleep - keeping in mind 'under normal circumstances'.

Name: Nolsare
Type:
ElecPoison.png

Height: 68cm (2'05"~)
Weight: 28kg (61.7lb)
Base Stats: 80 / 90 / 80 / 90 / 80 / 120

Level-Up Moves

0 - Acid Armour
0 - Confuse Ray
0 - Charge
16 - Thundershock
24 - Stockpile
24 - Swallow
24 - Spit Up
36 - Discharge
45 - Cross Poison
75 - Overheat

Egg Moves

- Aqua Tail
- Extremespeed
- Knock Off
- Toxic Spikes

Tutor Moves

- Bounce
- Gunk Shot
- Heat Wave
- Zen Headbutt

- Double-Edge
- Endure
- Mimic
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM40 Aerial Ace
TM28 Dig
TM52 Focus Blast
TM84 Poison Jab
TM51 Roost
TM20 Safeguard
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM49 Snatch
TM12 Taunt
TM25 Thunder
TM24 Thunderbolt
TM73 Thunderwave
TM41 Torment
TM89 U-Turn
TM81 X-Scissor

TM45 Attract
TM78 Capitvate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM11 Sunny Day
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic

Evolution: No Further
Rarity: R8+1

Physical Description:
bigmolething.gif
nolsare.gif

Picture
(Credit to Zora of Termina)

Now evolved, Nolsare show much calmer demeanours than their younger forms - their energy use has evened out, causing their eating habits to fade as a result Their bodies have mutated into a slightly larger imp-like figure, including a set of wings and larger ears, giving them whimsical personalities. Although their wings are functional, Nolsare are able to hover without their aid using electromagnetic pulses to repel themselves from the ground - and though they no longer consume massive amounts of food, their bodies continue to put out incredible energy. They are still surrounded by an energy field, radiating from their bodies, and their radioactive charge remains. They most commonly hover with their backs to the ground, hunching inwards and ears pointing skyward, always wary.

Pokédex Data: Nolsare rarely exert more energy than they need to, preferring to preserve it now that they have lifted off the ground. When threatened, they release incredible electrical impulses, granting their adaptable mutated bodies bursts of strength, discharging dangerous levels of electricity, or even superheating the air.

Nolsare are known for the surprisingly whimsical demeanours, loving to play tricks and float along with travellers. Unfortunately, due to their inherently hazardous radioactive toxicity, they are mostly avoided by humans, some even going so far as referring to them as demons.

Notes: --

My my, you really are hoping for this one. Well, can't say I blame you. I don't see anything wrong here so...I'll say it passes.

Well. Let's try this again, shall we?

Name: Caterlet
Height: 1’ 04”
Weight: 16.09 lbs
Base Stats: HP: 50 / Atk.: 40 / Def.: 30 / Sp. Atk: 55 / Sp. Def: 35 / Spd.: 20

Level-Up Moves

0 - Tackle
0 - Leer
6 - String Shot
12 - Absorb
18 - Razor Leaf
25 - Swift
32 - Silver Wind
40 - Giga Drain

Egg Moves

Charm
Foresight
Leech Life
Astonish

Tutor Moves

Headbutt
Fury Cutter
Mud-Slap
Endeavor
Sleep Talk
Snore
Endure
Substitute

TM/HM Moves

TM06 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM53 Energy Ball
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Captivate
TM83 Natural Gift
TM86 Grass Knot
TM89 U-Turn
HM01 Cut

Evolution:
Lv. 15 -> Chrysaleaf Lv. 32 -> Violarch

Physical Description:
caterlet.gif
cateletparty.gif

Caterlet resembles a caterpillar with a large leaf on its back and antennae extending about 6 inches past its head. Its eyes are large and purple, and its body is a light green color with black stripes and a yellow stomach. It has one pair of legs on the front of its body, and four at the back. Shinies’ leaves are a copper color, and their body is yellow rather than light green.

Pokédex Data: CATERLET are occasionally spotted hiding in trees, eating leaves in order to store energy for evolution. It is considered a form of good luck to found one.

It scales trees and walls using sticky bladders on the ends of its four hind feet. CATERLET are said to have developed their striped pattern to blend in with the shadows of the trees in which it lives.

Notes: Caterlet are capable of scaling walls.

--------------

Name: Chrysaleaf
Height: 3’ 09”
Weight: 30.23 lbs
Base Stats: HP: 70/Attack: 50/Defense: 80/Special Attack: 65/Special Defense: 85/Speed: 45

Level-Up Moves

0 - Tackle
0 - Leer
0 - Harden
8 - String Shot
16 - Bide
24 - Razor Leaf
30 - Swift
36 - Aromatherapy
41 - Silver Wind
47 - Giga Drain

Egg Moves

Charm
Foresight
Leech Life
Astonish

Tutor Moves

Headbutt
Fury Cutter
Mud-Slap
Endeavor
Sleep Talk
Snore
Endure
Substitute

TM/HM Moves

TM06 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM33 Reflect
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM49 Snatch
TM53 Energy Ball
TM54 False Swipe
TM56 Fling
TM66 Payback
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Captivate
TM83 Natural Gift
TM86 Grass Knot
TM89 U-Turn
HM01 Cut

Evolution: Lv. 32 -> Violarch

Physical Description:
chrysaleaf.gif
chrysaleafparty.gif

Chrysaleaf appears as, as the name says, a chrysalis. At the top is an insect-like head with light green skin sporting a leaf on top, with two antennae coming out underneath that. Just below its head is a bunch more leaves, from under which come a pair of spindly black arms. Its body is a large lavender flower bud. Out of the back of its head sprouts a vine, which serves to hold it upright. The shiny form, like its prevolution, swaps light green skin for yellow and green leaves for copper, but Chrysaleaf’s shiny also has a pinkish-purple body rather than a lavender one.

Pokédex Data: It has a tendency to remain still in order to store the energy it needs to develop. A CHRYSALEAF only peers its head out of its leaves if it senses that it is in danger.

CHRYSALEAF uses the vines on the back of its head to hold on to trees and keep itself standing upright. A pleasant aroma wafts from its body.

Notes:

--------

Name: Violarch
Height: 4’ 10”
Weight: 56.4 lbs
Base Stats: HP: 90/Attack: 95/Defense: 65/Special Attack: 100/Special Defense: 75/Speed: 100

Level-Up Moves

0 - Tackle
0 - Leer
0 - Absorb
10 - Focus Energy
18 - Bide
26 - Razor Leaf
32 - Slash
40 - Leaf Blade
47 - Silver Wind
54 - Synthesis
59 - Bug Buzz
64 - Petal Dance

Egg Moves

Charm
Foresight
Leech Life
Astonish

Tutor Moves

Headbutt
Fury Cutter
Mud-Slap
Endeavor
Sleep Talk
Snore
Endure
Substitute

TM/HM Moves

TM06 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM31 Brick Break
TM33 Reflect
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM47 Steel Wing
TM49 Snatch
TM53 Energy Ball
TM54 False Swipe
TM56 Fling
TM66 Payback
TM75 Swords Dance
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Captivate
TM83 Natural Gift
TM86 Grass Knot
TM89 U-Turn
HM01 Cut

Physical Description:
violarch.gif
violarchparty.gif

Violarch are a slender-looking butterfly species, with light green skin on the head and thorax, and a lavender flower bud for the abdomen. It has a large set of flower petal-like butterfly wings at its back in deep violet, with yellow patterns on the inside and lilac-colored markings at the tips. Its thorax is covered by leaves; big ones in the middle, and at is shoulders, little ones. Long black arms come from under the little leaves. It also has a leaf on its head with antennae coming out from under, much like its prevolution, however Violarch’s is smaller. The top of its abdomen is also surrounded by leaves. Yet again, the shiny has yellowish skin and copper leaves rather than light green and darker green, respectively, and also keeps the pinkish-purple bud color of Chrysaleaf, however the pink color also extends to the lavender bits on its wings.

Pokédex Data: It is considered very bad luck to remove the wings of a VIOLARCH, enough so that it is believed that doing so will also curse anyone who is close to the offender. VIOLARCH sustain themselves by sipping the nectar from flowers.

In some cultures, VIOLARCH’s wings are considered a literal living work of art. The patterns on its wings vary by climate and terrain, and the more vivid the color, the more likely they are to attract a mate.

Notes:

awwww, its a cute little bug. Other than the fact that it sounds and looks pretty cool, its not a bad set up. So unless I'm corrected later, this is a pass from me.

one
two

Name:
Umbralias
Height: 5'3 or 1.6m
Weight: 89.9 lb or 40.8 kg
Ability: Clear Body/Battle Armor
Base Stats: 70/90/80/110/80/80

Level-Up Moves
- Lick
- Astonish
- Night Shade
- Focus Energy
12- Shadow Sneak
24- Metal Claw
36- Razor Wind
48- Iron Tail
60- Shadow Ball
72- Metal Burst

Tutor Moves
Endure
Sleep Talk
Flash Cannon
Iron Head
Shadow Claw

TM/HM Moves
TM04 Calm Mind
TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM23 Iron Tail
TM26 Earthquake
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM29 Psychic
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM41 Torment
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM79 Dark Pulse
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
HM06 Rock Smash

Rarity: Rarity 8

Physical Description:
picture.php
2hyxs07.jpg
209ohef.jpg
52c1p4.jpg

Umbralias is a very pale orange color. Two straight horns extend from its head. The tips of the horns are coated in ethereal blue flame-like gases. Its mane and tail are made of the same thing as the gases. It wears armor that covers most of its body with the exception of its neck, head, horns, and part of its legs. On its knees are plates of armor. An Umbralias's paws are oddly shaped like a human's hands, but with only three fingers.

Pokédex Data: UMBRALIAS are commonly found at night where strong winds blow. They can disguise themselves in many different ways.

UMBRALIAS have the slight power to control wind. They are also swift runners and have armor to defend themselves.

Notes: Genderless; Squornshellous Beta made the sprites.

Hmm...so its a horse with human like hands huh. Weird to think of, but I've seen stranger things. The Pokemon is made of gas, yet its not a poison type. Personally, I think you could switch the 'ghost' typing for a 'poison' type here. I don't see why it can't function as such, since the only ghost-like thing about it is the gas...which, like i said, could be explained with a poison typing.

It has come to my attention that Mightyena is considered the most "wolf-like" Pokemon out there, despite being hyena-based. Solution: create a wolf fakemon line! (Well, more husky-like than wolf, but they're close.) This is the first time I've done something like this, so please point out any mistakes I may have made. Also, I don't quite have two battles finished yet (one done, two in progress) so this is more for looking-over and advising.

Name: Iesky
Type: Ice
Height: 2'0"
Weight: 30.2 lbs.
Habitat: Forrest (Tundra)
Ability: Thick Fat/Quick Feet
Base Stats: 55/60/40/65/40/70

Level-Up Moves
- Growl
- Quick Attack
3 Odor Sleuth
8 Bite
13 Howl
18 Powder Snow
22 Agility
27 Ice Fang

Egg Moves
(Ground group)
Ice Shard
Scary Face
Thunder Fang
Faint Attack

Tutor Moves
-Baton Pass
Endure
-False Swipe
-Icy Wind
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
-Swift

TM/HM Moves
-TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
-TM07 Hail
-TM08 Bulk Up
TM10 Hidden Power
-TM13 Ice Beam
-TM14 Blizzard
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
-TM23 Iron Tail
TM27 Return
-TM28 Dig
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
-TM46 Thief
TM58 Endure
-TM66 Payback
-TM72 Avalanche
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger

Evolution: To Wolvelance at lvl 24

Physical Description:
iesky.png
shiny_iesky.png
mini_iesky.png

Iesky are small, puppy-like Pokemon covered in dark blue fur, except for their muzzles, tails, and underbellies, which are tan. They have pointed ears, dewey eyes, and long snouts. They tend to be rather rolly-polly, and easily become overheated due to their thick fur and layer of fat underneath. Despite their weight, they can run very quickly in order to catch or escape other Pokemon.

Pokédex Data: Welp Pokemon
IESKY love to play. The treat battles as games, even when their opponents are deadly serious.

If an IESKY is alone, its howls of loneliness will shake loose snow on mountaintops, causing avalanches.

Notes:Pronounciation is ī-skē

Name: Wolvelance
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 150.6 lbs.
Ability: Intimidate/Quick Feet
Base Stats: 90/95/65/105/65/110

Level-Up Moves
- Growl
- Quick Attack
- Bite
13 Howl
18 Powder Snow
22 Agility
29 Ice Fang
34 Mist
39 Take Down
46 Sheer Cold

Egg Moves
(Ground group)
Ice Shard
Scary Face
Thunder Fang
Faint Attack

Tutor Moves
-Baton Pass
Endure
-Icy Wind
-False Swipe
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
-Swift

TM/HM Moves
-TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
-TM07 Hail
-TM08 Bulk Up
TM10 Hidden Power
-TM12 Taunt
-TM13 Ice Beam
-TM14 Blizzard
-TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
-TM23 Iron Tail
TM27 Return
-TM28 Dig
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
-TM46 Thief
-TM54 False Swipe
TM58 Endure
-TM66 Payback
-TM68 Giga Impact
-TM70 Flash
-TM72 Avalanche
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM87 Swagger
TM90 Substitute

Evolution: From Iesky at lvl 24

Physical Description:
wolvelance.png
shiny_wolvelance.png
mini_wolvelance.png

Like Iesky, Wolvelance are primarily dark blue, with thick tan fur on the face, chest, tail, and heels. Their faces are long, with large ears and noses, as well as small "beards" of tan fur on both males and females. They have long legs and large feet, with no claws. Their tails curl over onto their backs when at rest or walking; at running speeds they uncurl to provide better wind resistance. They tend to be very lean, though their fur gives the appearance of being much larger.

Pokédex Data: Wolf Pokemon
WOLVELANCE communicate with a distinct style of barks and howls, unique by family group. This aids their hunting and battling.

Some trainers use WOLVELANCE to pull sleds in winter, to aid in the delivery of food, medicine, or presents.

Notes:Pronounciation is wul-vƏ-lans

Last edited:
Squorn already submitted an ice wolf; admittedly yours is better than hers conceptwise (no offense) but just make sure they're different.

So they did. This is what I get for only looking at the approved fakemon. I think mine are different enough (looking at movesets/appearance/concept) to be considered; if not, let me know.

So I've completed a battle and a contest, so I'm looking for actual approval now. Danke!

Name: Iesky
Height: 2'0"
Weight: 30.2 lbs.
Ability: Thick Fat/Quick Feet
Base Stats: 55/60/40/65/40/70

Level-Up Moves
- Growl
- Quick Attack
3 Odor Sleuth
8 Bite
13 Howl
18 Powder Snow
22 Agility
27 Ice Fang

Egg Moves
(Ground group)
Ice Shard
Scary Face
Thunder Fang
Faint Attack

Tutor Moves
-Baton Pass
Endure
-False Swipe
-Icy Wind
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
-Swift

TM/HM Moves
-TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
-TM07 Hail
-TM08 Bulk Up
TM10 Hidden Power
-TM13 Ice Beam
-TM14 Blizzard
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
-TM23 Iron Tail
TM27 Return
-TM28 Dig
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
-TM46 Thief
TM58 Endure
-TM66 Payback
-TM72 Avalanche
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger

Evolution: To Wolvelance at lvl 24

Physical Description:
iesky.png
shiny_iesky.png
mini_iesky.png

Iesky are small, puppy-like Pokemon covered in dark blue fur, except for their muzzles, tails, and underbellies, which are tan. They have pointed ears, dewey eyes, and long snouts. They tend to be rather rolly-polly, and easily become overheated due to their thick fur and layer of fat underneath. Despite their weight, they can run very quickly in order to catch or escape other Pokemon.

Pokédex Data: Welp Pokemon
IESKY love to play. The treat battles as games, even when their opponents are deadly serious.

If an IESKY is alone, its howls of loneliness will shake loose snow on mountaintops, causing avalanches.

Notes:Pronounciation is ī-skē

Name: Wolvelance
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 150.6 lbs.
Ability: Intimidate/Quick Feet
Base Stats: 90/95/65/105/65/110

Level-Up Moves
- Growl
- Quick Attack
- Bite
13 Howl
18 Powder Snow
22 Agility
29 Ice Fang
34 Mist
39 Take Down
46 Sheer Cold

Egg Moves
(Ground group)
Ice Shard
Scary Face
Thunder Fang
Faint Attack

Tutor Moves
-Baton Pass
Endure
-Icy Wind
-False Swipe
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
-Swift

TM/HM Moves
-TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
-TM07 Hail
-TM08 Bulk Up
TM10 Hidden Power
-TM12 Taunt
-TM13 Ice Beam
-TM14 Blizzard
-TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
-TM23 Iron Tail
TM27 Return
-TM28 Dig
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
-TM46 Thief
-TM54 False Swipe
TM58 Endure
-TM66 Payback
-TM68 Giga Impact
-TM70 Flash
-TM72 Avalanche
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM87 Swagger
TM90 Substitute

Evolution: From Iesky at lvl 24

Physical Description:
wolvelance.png
shiny_wolvelance.png
mini_wolvelance.png

Like Iesky, Wolvelance are primarily dark blue, with thick tan fur on the face, chest, tail, and heels. Their faces are long, with large ears and noses, as well as small "beards" of tan fur on both males and females. They have long legs and large feet, with no claws. Their tails curl over onto their backs when at rest or walking; at running speeds they uncurl to provide better wind resistance. They tend to be very lean, though their fur gives the appearance of being much larger.

Pokédex Data: Wolf Pokemon
WOLVELANCE communicate with a distinct style of barks and howls, unique by family group. This aids their hunting and battling.

Some trainers use WOLVELANCE to pull sleds in winter, to aid in the delivery of food, medicine, or presents.

Notes:Pronounciation is wul-vƏ-lans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom