• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
I would like to make a timeline of tCoD, since tCoD was founded. Why the motivation? I saw the Cosmo forum ''war'', the various fads, etc. Someone help me make a timeline.

1. Why are you copying Cosmo?
2. TCoD sort of already has a timeline on the main site.

I also doubt that anyone here would want to do anything you associate with Cosmo.

Last edited:
Not copying. I saw the advirtisment threads. I want nothing to do with them. Aand I forgot about the main site timeline. Could a mod close this thread, please?

The "war" between us and Cosmo consists of a few Cosmo people getting upset at users here trashing their forum in an advertisement thread and subsequently making a couple of poor attempts at trolling. It is not some epic rivalry that anybody with a brain ought to take seriously.

'Forum warfare' in general is a tantalizingly dumb concept that fails to notice that real wars are fought because groups are doing serious injustices to one another and not because a couple of moderators on a website need to sigh and press a few buttons. Nobody here should care if random people at some other forum are bitter at this forum and attempt to troll it for time to time. Much less should they care enough to want to retaliate in like fashion. (Neither should they give the damndest of a damn whether some idea originates from Cosmo or whether some member here is also a member of Cosmo.)

If there were some sort of a timeline for the forums, it would not include anything about Cosmo on it, because that is really one of the least significant things ever to happen on this forum. Every time somebody brings it up I think "Oh, that? I'd forgotten that existed."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom