• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Recast your favorite movies

Kung Fu Ferret

Yokai Of Despair
Pronoun
he/him/his
If you could go back in time and choose the cast for one of your favorite movies to make it even better, who would you pick for each part?
(Note: The Actors you pick had to have been alive and acting at the time the movie was being made)
Example: If I were to recast say.. The Lion King... I would choose this cast.

Chuck Norris as Simba (Adult)
Sean Connery as Mufasa
Morgan Freeman as Scar
Mel Brooks as Rafiki
Jaleel White as Timon
William Shatner as Zazu
Arnold Schwarzenegger as Pumbaa

Everyone else in the movie stays the same.

EDIT: This was a childhood favorite of mine, and it was awesome, but these choices IMHO would enhance it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom