• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Is Cannibalism That Wrong?

Whoo, that was a lot. o.O

Alright. Let's make this a different circumstance. Let's say you have traveled to a strange country where cannibalism is practised, and you have been offered a free sample of say, leg meat. Would you try it?

Apparently human meat tastes fine, according to Sweeney Todd. XP

Whoo, that was a lot. o.O

Alright. Let's make this a different circumstance. Let's say you have traveled to a strange country where cannibalism is practised, and you have been offered a free sample of say, leg meat. Would you try it?

Apparently human meat tastes fine, according to Sweeney Todd. XP

Yes since it would be rude to refuse. And truthly I woudn't want to tick cannibals off. If you know what I mean.

I would decline politely to an offer of human leg meat, but if they were like, "if you don't eat this we'll eat you", I suppose I would eat it then.

"Hey mom, what's for dinner?"
"Those rude tourists. They refused the sample of Eric today."
"Hah, those silly Americans."

I wouldn't do it if I wasn't starving, but I would do it if I were starving. I think it's disgusting. If I was in a place where it was normal, then I might have just a little bit so I wouldn't seem rude or piss off cannibals, then I'd go home and puke, because I really wouldn't want to have another person inside of me..

Last edited:
I wouldn't do it if I wasn't starving, and I wouldn't do it if I was starving. It's disgusting. If I was in a place where it was normal, then I might have just a little bit so I wouldn't seem rude or piss off cannibals, then I'd go home and puke.

You wouldn't eat it if you were starving but you would eat it not to be rude?

A pike through the spleen.

Actually, death by illness could be unnatural, if it was inflicted with intent.

No, but I'm not a cannibal. I woudn't eat a human. I like animal meat. And even then there is a limit on age. Animal meat is tough by the time an animal is ten. Can you imagine human meat. I probably even if I was starving coudn't chew threw human flesh. I would rather dig up worms, and eat insects before I get to that stage.

So... we should eat babies instead?

So... we should eat babies instead?

If I was starving to death and there was no other food source. That may sound sick. But I see no difference between a child and adult. Except one is more eatable and the other has a better chance in survival. And as I said I would prefer eating insects over humans since I'm not a cannibal.

And I would feel awful for doing so. I would eat dropping before I would eat a human.

A pike through the spleen.

Actually, death by illness could be unnatural, if it was inflicted with intent.
It's completely natural to die if there's a pike in your spleen. What?

If someone is fine with their remains being eaten, then I don't see too much of a problem with it. I wouldn't do it, but uh.

Back
Top Bottom