• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Anime/Manga Club

Spanner is very popular! some of it is even sensible. Most of it isn't, though. I AM WAITING FOR HIS MOTIVES TO BE REVEALED my money's on "well he felt like it?" or something related to Tsuna's skills at recruiting everyone onto his team. I AM BIASED in favour of everyone except Birds, Ginger Bread, and. uh. Maybe Kyoko, although I will admit that I liked her in one of the filler episodes (episode 84) and I might like her in general if she'd continue to show backbone or personality or SOMETHING other than her liking of cake. ... and her desire to be either a policeman or a ballerina. (I am hoping for the police officer idea, myself, simply because neither Kyoko nor Tsuna deserve each other and it is an irritating canon ship. >:| Plenty of better alternatives for either!)

Hana is great~ and one of the few characters to notice that something is very odd with Tsuna.

Dino is entertaining, too! And alternates between full of win and full of fail in a manner that is STILL AMUSING loev slapstick.

I am hoping that Mammon/Viper will reveal his face... and turn out to be this guy. They both have blue teardrop tattoos on their cheeks, they both wear giant black coats, they both committed suicide for the sake of their friends the blond shorties.... IT WAS MADE TO BE

I think Viper/Mammon might be able to see under his hood? I mean, I'd assume. No idea how Belphegor manages to see, especially given that after his fight with Gokudera, he had bandages over his eyes. How the hell did he see in his fight against Hibari? Maybe he doesn't need vision, because he's a prince.

Varia is great, although Levi a Than needs more love (and not in the shape of art of Levi poledancing while wearing a thong, thx capslock_khr) because he is kinda desperate for Xanxus's affection attention affection. And everything needs more Lissuria. SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE GREEN HAIR. Belphegor's pretty awesome, but fandom seems to think he's an idiot. He's not. He's just completely insane.

I've liked Squalo since the "YOUR CHANCE OF SUCCESS HAS GONE FROM ZERO PERCENT TO... ... ... STILL BEING ZERO PERCENT!!" thing. 'cause I mean come on. Also the fact he was eaten by a shark AND THEN GOT BETTER how did he get better from that seriously

Yes. Bel is awesome. He doesn't need eyes. He sees with his awesomeness. :D
Probably...or his eyes live on his crown. Long live Queen Belphagor! XD;;

Spanner is very popular! some of it is even sensible. Most of it isn't, though. I AM WAITING FOR HIS MOTIVES TO BE REVEALED my money's on "well he felt like it?" or something related to Tsuna's skills at recruiting everyone onto his team.
Hmm...probably Spanner was influenced by the Namimori spirit? XD;;

Surskitty said:
I AM BIASED in favour of everyone except Birds, Ginger Bread, and. uh. Maybe Kyoko, although I will admit that I liked her in one of the filler episodes (episode 84) and I might like her in general if she'd continue to show backbone or personality or SOMETHING other than her liking of cake. ... and her desire to be either a policeman or a ballerina. (I am hoping for the police officer idea, myself, simply because neither Kyoko nor Tsuna deserve each other and it is an irritating canon ship. >:| Plenty of better alternatives for either!)
Ginger Bread was so disgusting. Those spiders were so disgusting.
That was the worst chapter I could have read when I was feeling itchy. x_x
Birds is scary! Oh, gosh, his laugh in Fate of Heat is so scary and those twins that he owns aren't even human, in my opinion. x_x

Kyoko doesn't do much though...
My friends think that Tsuna and Kyoko may be siblings, because Ryohei does look a little like Tsuna's dad. O_o;;;

Surskitty said:
Hana is great~ and one of the few characters to notice that something is very odd with Tsuna.

Dino is entertaining, too! And alternates between full of win and full of fail in a manner that is STILL AMUSING loev slapstick.
I just like Hana's attitude a lot. She is just great. <3

LOL, I loved it when he pulled out his cell-phone and it broke immediately. XD;;;

I wonder how he's doing over in the Future Arc. He never actually appeared, but was noted. If his servants were all killed then...who knows what will happen...

Surskitty said:
I am hoping that Mammon/Viper will reveal his face... and turn out to be this guy. They both have blue teardrop tattoos on their cheeks, they both wear giant black coats, they both committed suicide for the sake of their friends the blond shorties.... IT WAS MADE TO BE
Ah, ha. XD
Well, Colonero wasn't really a shorty when Ginger Bread killed Viper, however, it still works. XD

Surskitty said:
I think Viper/Mammon might be able to see under his hood? I mean, I'd assume. No idea how Belphegor manages to see, especially given that after his fight with Gokudera, he had bandages over his eyes. How the hell did he see in his fight against Hibari? Maybe he doesn't need vision, because he's a prince.
Hmm...his hearing is great?
Bel has extremely large clothes when he is watching the Mammon vs. Chrome battle. It's kinda strange why he would wear such a big shirt. It even falls off a bit.

Surskitty said:
Varia is great, although Levi a Than needs more love (and not in the shape of art of Levi poledancing while wearing a thong, thx capslock_khr) because he is kinda desperate for Xanxus's affection attention affection. And everything needs more Lissuria. SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE GREEN HAIR. Belphegor's pretty awesome, but fandom seems to think he's an idiot. He's not. He's just completely insane.
Poor Levi A Than. I don't like him. x_x (I wished I did though. XD;; )
Lissuria is awesome. XD He is just so funny.
"Save me!!!!"

Belphagor is a genius. XD
He lived the longest, suffered NO pain during his fight with Hibari while Hibari almost died. (Exaggeration)

Surskitty said:
I've liked Squalo since the "YOUR CHANCE OF SUCCESS HAS GONE FROM ZERO PERCENT TO... ... ... STILL BEING ZERO PERCENT!!" thing. 'cause I mean come on. Also the fact he was eaten by a shark AND THEN GOT BETTER how did he get better from that seriously
LOL...yes, that was just weird.
And everything is Di Squalo. XD

I like spiders, but Ginger Bread is kinda agh eeeevil and not the funny sort. I've noticed that the villains in each arc are getting more and more EEEEVIILLLLL. Kokuyo had Mukuro, who, while an evil scheming bastard, is entirely willing to sacrifice himself for his buddies; Varia had... the Varia and while Xanxus is kinda crazy and evil, he wasn't going to laugh at Squalo's epic failure until Levi prompted him; Future Arc has Byakuran who is apparently an evil bastard who likes exercise before lunch in the form of making pineapple upside-down cakes and apparently also capable of mind control. And evil. And is probably just doing it all for the lulz.

Colonnello was probably still short when he was killed by Ginger Bread's goons...? I mean, I'd assume so. Lal only grew because the rest of them were dead and she's not the age she was in the flashbacks, either: in the flashbacks, I'd say she's in her twenties, while in future arc she seems to be in her teens. And it was Viper that killed himself so uh. :/

Belphegor can wear whatever he want to, because he's a prince. His entire outfit is ridiculous, although it makes more sense than Gokudera's hooker outfit. Storm guys have no fashion sense? maybe they need help from Lissuria.

Levi's more than a bit of a dick, but I don't see why the fandom seems to never acknowledge his existence. He's amusing, just full of fail. oh the poor dolphugly, how will he ever survive~~

Lissuria is \o/ epic. SELF-PROCLAIMED MOTHER OF THE VARIA FAMILY he also cooks and likes film festivals. And everyone's just like "what the hell Lissuria" when he hit on Ryohei~ and in the anime he and Ryohei were getting along for the sky battle! ... as much as Lissuria whining in Japlish and Ryohei wishing that he'd just shut up already counts as getting along.

Mukuro was kinda weird. x_x
He doesn't appeal to me at all, and wasn't as evil, as you said.
There's something really wrong with Uni and Byakuran, in my opinion. They are just weird. x_x
It's going to make me feel a bit scared IF Byakuran grabs Uni and removes her pacifier. O_O;;
[or is it not there anymore?]

Hmm...growth spurt happens at an extremely young age for Colonnello? XD
I actually thought Colonnello saved Viper, instead of the other way around.

Belphagor acts as if he were an idiot in the games though. He stands there with his big mouth and shouts weird things. In the anime and manga, he's much better. Gokudera must feel heavy when he wears so many bombs. His hooker outfit is really really terrible. x_X

Lissuria is just great, no doubts about that XD

[...gah, Ryohei's Maximum Cannon thing is useless in the games. It never hits...so Lissuria killed Ryohei. XD;; ]

Go dance an eternal samba >:|
Uni's pacifier isn't visible in any of the panels of present-Uni, so presumably Byakuran has it. Or it's in her shirt. But I'm inclined to think that Byakuran has it since he's only missing two pacifiers and one of them is blue. Collect them all? (each sold separately)

... uh, no? The arcobaleno appear to have been magically deaged somehow. Colonnello did save Viper: it's just that then Viper was kind of like aa pretty much all of my friends are dead and then went on vacation to Hawaii. Or possibly Italy.

I've never played any of the games.

Gokudera seems to have super-powers in regards to his dynamite. Where does he keep it? His butt?

So if Lissuria killed Ryohei, did he succeed in his quest to take him home with him?

Byakuran smiles too much. As does Mukuro. Mm-hmm.

But they're both awesome in that way. Plus I like Byakuran's marshmallow thing. Only really evil people eat marshallows and smile too much.

I haven't played any of the games either, are any of them out in English?

That's true. Hmm...but that would hurt Uni a lot if her pacifier was taken by force. I wonder what's going wrong with Uni's mind, if she wasn't controlled by Byakuran. x_x
[Byakuran should go and collect Pokemon too.]

Well, I actually meant after they were turned into "chibis"
Viper probably went to Italy, met Hibari, was bitten, cried, and killed himself due to humiliation. XD;

I imported mine from Japan, so...

It's just weird. Gokudera isn't human. That's the only explanation. His body is dynamite, which is why he was SOO scared when a dynamite fell next to him during episode 2.

Nah, I had to restart, so technically, nothing happened.
I would've loved a scene where Lissuria did take Ryohei home and the rest of the gang would have to save Ryohei. XD

Byakuran smiles too much. As does Mukuro. Mm-hmm.

But they're both awesome in that way. Plus I like Byakuran's marshmallow thing. Only really evil people eat marshallows and smile too much.

I haven't played any of the games either, are any of them out in English?
Mukuro changes his contacts too much. XD

So...I had a joke about that (which is terrible, so won't post here).
Byakuran's constant eating and Hibari's constant naps...are they related? O_O

No, none of them are in English, however, you don't really need to understand Japanese to play. The one I bought was KHR: Fate of Heat (yes, the title was in English). The only difficulty I had with the game was finding Reborn. >>;;
Leveling up to 99 is pretty easy though. Just fight Reborn. XD

No idea. I think she's mostly controlled by Byakuran although maybe it's weakening enough that she can do things like give Gamma back his box?

I don't think Hibari'd be able to bite Viper. :/ Hibari isn't that good against illusions and Viper is smart enough to not let himself be close to anyone dangerous.

No, the games are Japanese-only, although there might be a patch out.

I love how the Byakuran vs Mukuro fight started with "I want your body." "I'd like some exercise before lunch!" also Byakuran's normal expression is 'imagining you naked'. You know it's true.

No, he was probably scared because he was about to be blown up. Although I'd like to see Gokudera vs Matches. Too much dynamite~~

... but if Lissuria took Ryohei home with him wouldn't Ryohei probably be dead? Then again, they might get along decently with both being alive and well: certainly they got along well enough that Lissuria taught ten years later Ryohei his tricks.

Probably at the end, poor Gamma won't get his box back. Uni will be like, "I'm Byakuran" and Gamma like, O_O;;;;;

True. Viper will only need to give some sakura to him and then Hibari will be like, "I can't move..." (Probably that disease was cured though)

I don't think there's a patch out, because people rarely talk about them.

...why did Mukuro grow his hair so long?

Gokudera's fire power is saddening. Only 116th out of all of the mafia. x_X

Unconscious, yes. Dead, no.
Obviously, Ryohei and Hibari's relationship got worse and better (Ryohei did get Hibird as a way of communication)

... Gamma already has his box back. He got it back a bit before his rematch.

Hibari's Sakurakura disease was cured while Team Tsuna was breaking into Kokuyo Healthy Land, so uh yeah he doesn't have it anymore.

Mukuro probably grew his hair longer because he wanted to! it's a good enough reason for anything. It also decreased his resemblance to a certain fruit, so.

Yeah, but that was before he figured out the joy of ROCKET BOMBS.

Ryohei and Hibari seem to be getting along fine, yeah. As well as Ryohei and the Varia.

Gamma is so unappealing that I apparently thought that didn't ever happen? XD;

I thought so, but he did seem a little weird afterwards when Gokudera wanted to fight him when there was Sakura around.

Certain fruit? XDDD
Why does he need to make Chrome's hairstyle like his? x_x;;

Eh, but Rocket Bombs aren't all that great in my opinion. Dr. Shamal would get better bombs than those, since that doctor has problems. XD;;

Hibari doesn't seem to like Ryohei though.
I personally think that Ryohei's bandage was for breathing reasons so he took it off after he grew older.

Eh, Gamma's a bastard but I like him anyway.

... um. I don't remember that. When was that? O_o

Presumably for the same reason that she changed her name from Nagi to Chrome Dokuro.

... but Shamal doesn't NEED bombs. He's got his trident mosquitoes and he does fine with them.

Hibari and Ryohei don't seem to particularly like each other, but they get along fine ten years later.

But iirc he still had his bandaid for a decent amount of time ten years later, so! He just lost it somewhere between rescuing Chrome and the current fight.

Gamma is only cool because he has foxes.

It was when Gokudera wanted to blow away the class roster, because he and Tsuna were in different classes. Gokudera was like, "Bring it on" and Hibari seemed to want to "bite him to death", but some sakura petals blew across them, and Hibari left. O_o;;

Probably...but Chrome has nothing to do with Mukuro. @_@

Eh, he has bombs too though, so that would still go in Futa's rankings. XD

I thought Ryohei said that Hibari was EXTREMELY annoying before their current battle?

Well, Chrome eased his breathing pain? XDDD

Nah. Gamma's mainly cool because he's a bastard and completely comfortable with himself about it.

Oh, that bit. Wasn't that anime-only though and replaced the chapter where Tsuna meets Longchamp? Because the anime kinda fails most of the time.

... uh yes she does? ku-ro-mu do-ku-ro. mu-ku-ro ro-ku-do. Anagrams. Kuromu romanicizes to Chrome, though, so.

Yeah, but Futa's rankings are kind of outdated.

As I said, they don't seem to particularly like each other, but they get along.

... what, while in a coma?

Well, I am a huge fox lover, so foxes overshadow everything.

Hmm...I think so. That part probably was portrayed wrongly.

The other way around, eh? That makes sense...

Gokudera's firepower would be last out of all of the mafia at the beginning of the future arc though. XD

I don't know...Ryohei has this attachment to girls? (Tetsuya did say that Ryohei had a soft spot for girls, but even though that was for I-Pin only, it could mean in general...)

But...who knew Bel would take down his crown? :
065.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom