• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Referee Outpost

Given the current state of things I'm sure that I won't get much of a response, but this hasn't been touched for months now, it's a battle from the pre-explosion forums and I'd really like to be able to finish it. :/

At this point I'm actually willing to do a little reciprocal reffing if it comes to that--if the ref who wants to pick this up has a battle they need reffed, I'll take it. Or something. Please?

I have one.

KMew can't possibly still be on his trip started on August 13, because he's posted since then. The challenge's DQ time is one week, and it's been that long and a bit more (I fit in some extra time to see if he would show up). No rounds happened yet.
Emergency ref needed!

That's how I do it, right?

I'll take your battle. =D

How come no one's taking any of these battles? I feel sorry for all these people looking for emergency refs, so I'll take one.

(also for money)

Even though I probably shouldn't, I'll take Kratos Aurion vs Grass King. Expect a reffing in a day or two.

D: I forgot to do this.
This battle reffed by Blaziking has a DQ time of 4 days, but it's been 23 since the last post. There have been 3 rounds so far, and both trainers have posted their commands, waiting for round four to start.

I know, I'm slow.

Can I take back the people who posted here about me not reffing (sorry for ditching you guys), excluding Prettzel's who has Kratos currently reffing it?

..okay, here I am. Well, my battle vs. Shadowstar has a DQ of 1 week, and it is past 1 week since the last post and our ref, Light Mightyena, hasn't posted a new reffing yet. As far as I know she hasn't made a post in the Absence Sheet or notified me or Shadowstar about her absence. So I'm here to ask for an emergency ref, and.. yeah.

Battle
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

*throws out ref bait and waits*

Taking these two. Reffing will be up tomorrow, hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom