• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Espy's Amazing, Shiny, Fluffy, Sprite Shop!

(You are back, Espy!!! I am so glad. :grin:)

So, my request.

Type of sprite: Gingka
Pokemon requested: Houndoom
Colors requested: The usuall Houndoom color. Have him have short black hair, though.

Um.. Hai guys... It's been a few months... *Searches hastily through her photobucket album for a make-up sprite* Umm... I don't have anything for you guys by me, so... take this Nya-speon and PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

nyan_espeon_by_quanyails-d476gum.gif

Type of sprite: Pair of Pokemon
Pokemon requested: Absol and Umbreon
Colors requested: Normal color Absol, Shiny Umbreon colors

Kewl story bro.

Type of sprite: Gjinka
Pokemon requested: Raichu
Colors requested: .... :p

I'm ordering two, I'm a cheater~!

Type of sprite: Seal
Pokemon requested: Magikarp
Colors requested: ...Magikarp colors. And a gold outline.

Type of sprite: Splice
Pokemon requested: Cubone and Magikarp
Colors requested: Cubone or Magikarp :P

Omg, Espy, you are here too? Small world.
Anyways...
Type of sprite: Chaos
Pokemon requested: Piplup
Colors requested: shiny colors.

Back
Top Bottom