• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Russia Withdraws From Chechnya

Vladimir Putin's LJ

your blood flows through my veins
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/news/2009/04/090416_chechnya_nh_sl.shtml

After 15 years of bloody conflict, the Russian authorities say they have ended their military campaign in the predominantly Muslim region of Chechnya.

Russian forces have fought two wars against separatist Chechen fighters since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Last month, President Dmitry Medvedev said Chechnya was stable enough to ease the security restrictions in force there.

Tom de Waal is co-author of 'Chechnya: Calamity in the Caucasus' and is also Caucasus Editor at Institute for War and Peace Reporting.
rapist withdraws from victim

Putin's done plenty of good things for his country but I agree that he's been the biggest shitbag about Chechnya.
I hear Dmitry's going against the grain and trying to distance himself from Putin which could be why he ordered this. Then again it might all be a Putin masterplan or something.

Either way he's going to get re-elected a couple of years from now so er

Back
Top Bottom