• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Wanted] Shaymin!

Cyndaquil

Flare up your ideas, be careful not to burn them~
Well I'm on a quest for a legit japanese shaymin like many are(or were) so if any of you have one to trade I will trade any of my pokemon for it...
I have all legends. I have shiny event Jirachi(31 special defense IVs UT),an Eved Mewtwo and Latios, and rayquaza with 31 attack IVs if you are willing to trade one please tell me.(By either pm or on this board)(I know many people will not beleive me but none of them are hacked)

Thank you for your time

Ps: I will trade more than one pokemon for shaymin upon request

My friend code is:2964 8772 1940
Name:Bridger

*quickly tries to find a Shaymin because I want Mewtwo to go with the mew I might get soon*
Can it be American?Or do you specificly want Japanese?

Oh,I did not know that!
I have never cheated on my game!
...Excluding infinite Masterballs!

And unless you're willing to cheat to get the English Shaymin you can't get a Japanese one, because you'll need to have seen it to search the GTS for it anyway.

Probably 99.9999% of the GTS shaymins are fake though.
I can't really do it on serebii.net because of their rule.
I wouldn't neccassarily need to hack it on my game I would just have to see it so I can just hack on my bros game trade it to me then back.>:)

I was talking to Mewtwo, actually. And then why don't you just do that? You can keep waiting for a response but I seriously doubt anyone here has one. There might be a few people who hacked the Shaymin event who would trade-tradeback, but as mentioned above it appears as though you can do that yourself.

Your probably right.......
Not that I like hacking .(end of sentence)

If anyone wants one after I get one I could copy it for them so they can have one too

Last edited:
Do not double post. Edit your last one if you have something else to say.

Some people might, some people might not. I, personally, am willing to wait for an event for now. Why not just worry about getting one first, mm?

Back
Top Bottom