• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mawile vs. Blazie

Mawile vs. Blazie, Round Six

Pre-Round Stats

Mawile (2/2 Pokémon Remaining)

Shuppet
Shadow (F) [Insomnia]
Health: 11%
Energy: 23%
Status: Defense -2; Seeded (-1% health/action); aching all over and close to passing out
Shadow's Commands: Destiny Bond ~ Screech ~ Screech

Blazie (2/2 Pokémon Remaining)

Treecko
Holly (F) [Overgrow]
Health: 25%
Energy: 38%
Status: Overgrow active; Speed -2; Screech spited; uncomfortably cold and only slightly consoled by her opponent's sorry state
Holly's Commands: Seed Bomb ~ Seed Bomb ~ Seed Bomb

Arena : Boring Enclosed White Room

It's just as the title says-it's a plain white room that is big enough to hold about 5 Wailords.

Round Six: Begin

Shadow stares blankly at Holly though eyes half-closed from pain and exhaustion, barely registering the emerald aura surrounding her shivering opponent. The shuppet groans and tries to keep her focus on herself, desperately searching for enough resolve to lay a proper curse on that blasted lizard, but to no avail--Holly is first to struggle to her feet, and when she stands she spits another barrage of explosive seeds right into Shadow's face. The seeds, each surrounded by the same greenish light, detonate on impact; the combined shock of each little explosion proves to be too much for the ghost to handle, and she is unconscious before she finishes drifting to the featureless floor. Holly stamps her feet and continues to shiver, hoping that Shadow's defeat means that she can get out into some sunlight and warm up.

Round Six: Close

Post-Round Stats

Mawile (1/2 Pokémon Remaining)

Shuppet
Shadow (F) [Insomnia]
Health: 0%
Energy: 23%

Blazie (2/2 Pokémon Remaining)

Treecko
Holly (F) [Overgrow]
Health: 25%
Energy: 31%
Status: Overgrow active; Speed -2; Screech spited; d-d-d-d-did I w-w-win yet? :(

Arena Status: A few bits of seed are scattered on the ground where Shadow was only moments ago.

Ref's Notes
-Shadow fainted on the first action.
-Mawile sends out and attacks first next round.

Late, whoops.

Blazie is DQ'd, so the match is over and Mawile wins. Since there was no actual reffing involving Lyra, she doesn't get counted in the prize distribution. Mawile gets $8 and Shadow gets 1 exp. Blazie gets $3 and Holly gets 2 exp. I get $5.

I'm sorry sorry sorry for general laziness and late-ness. D: Thanks so much for reffing, Kratos. :D

Back
Top Bottom