• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Halloween Mafia 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! Sorry for the delay, folks. The final role and player lists are up in the first post now. Yes, Clover and blazhy, you can play.

I'll be randomizing the roles and handing out PMs shortly, so hang tight for the beginning of night zero!

And with that, all role PMs have been sent out. If you are in the game and did not receive one (check the final player list in the first post to be sure), PM me immediately and let me know.

You will notice that some of the names in some of your PMs have an "(r)" after them. That (r) means that the role name is being referred to, not the name of any of the players: for example, in a hypothetical game Negrek might be given the role sreservoir(r), while sreservoir might have the role The Omskivar(r), and so on. This is a convention adopted from previous games for clarity's sake, and one I suggest you all use in your daytime discussions so you don't confuse yourselves unnecessarily.

You have 48 hours for Night 0's night actions, after which I'll post the game thread and Day 1 discussion can begin. Good luck to all of you, and have fun!

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, folks, but something has come up and there are some (non-mafia) things I need to get out of the way. The game should hopefully begin tonight, so hang tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom