• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[SHOP] (1) Rare Item(s) and Good Pokemon!

Shady_Boy

I have one Rare Item that I have been saving for a loong time.
I didn't want to give it up but I can clone it lots of times.

Items-

Sacred Ash (????)

Shinies- (Touched)

Gyrados
Riolu x2
Grotle
Jolteon
Flareon
Weavile
Electivire
Scizor

Shinies- (Not Touched)

Unown
Gible

Shinies- (EV'd)

Mamoswine
Charizard
Rampardos
Infernape
Starmie
Porygon-Z

Here are my Shiny Events:

Deoxys LEGIT
Darkrai LEGIT

I have one Regular Event-

Darkrai

Friend Code: [3909 9166 8252]
Offered: [Tryranitar/Sacred Ash]
Nature: [Adamant]
Other Specs: [Egg Recieved, cured of PokeRus, and likes spicy food]
Personal Notes: This is the best deal off all I have, It has good stats, and is good to handle with 8 badges.

ATK: 403
DEF: 256
SP. ATK: 203
SP. DEF: 236
SPD: 203

This is not a hacked pokemon.

Last edited:
How many of the shinies you're offering can have their nicknames changed, and what are you looking for in return for them?

How many of them did you actually catch in whatever game you're trading from? All of those would be nameable (meaning you can go to the name rater and chance the nickname), as would anything you caught in RSEFRLG and haven't imported yet; anything you got off the GTS, from someone else or have already imported via Pal Park would not be nameable.

Ok, you can have it (lucky I cloned it :)) and I haven't really caught any of them (sorry for any inconvienence) so yes, you can have it, it is Lv. 29, it is touched, and feel free to come again anytime, PM me when you want it.

I am interested in Darkrai,shiny Deoxys and Shiny Charizard.I saw a post that they are free,I'll just trade Bidoofs back ;)

*I already have Darkrai,but my sis couldn't find her Pearl game during event,so I really want the Darkrai for her,if nothing else*

Back
Top Bottom