• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open *Promises to draw better*

Black Yoshi

look at that PUNGENT KILLSTICK.
Okay, I swear, I'll have a banner and I WILL draw to the best of my ability. (I should have a good example pretty soon here.)

I'll take anything. (And Tips/Critique are greatly appreciated.)

Pwease request? 0~0

I'll give you something to do.

Draw a flower, like a daisy or a sunflower, and have it sitting in a garden. Have it standing off to one side with a semi-large patch of dying flowers to it's right side, but not right next to it. Have the dying flowers sneering at the lone thriving flower. Have the lone flower smiling really happely.
Have it as a banner (you choose the size) and put the words "Odd One Out" in bold wherever it shows up or looks best.
Style please be pastel with no shading, lots of really vibrant colors that pop out and seem happy for everything but the dying flowers.

Lots of detail, I know. That's okay though, right? ^.^
Take as much time as you need.

Um... Okaaaaaaay... All I have is a pencil, an eraser, and a shading stick(Paper towel, call it what you will)... Would it be okay if I just drew it, and used colored pencil? *Is seriously lacking actual art materials* I swear to spend all day on it.

Um... Okaaaaaaay... All I have is a pencil, an eraser, and a shading stick(Paper towel, call it what you will)... Would it be okay if I just drew it, and used colored pencil? *Is seriously lacking actual art materials* I swear to spend all day on it.

Ah, I see. Okay than, go ahead! ^.^
Sorry, It's just that I assume everybody has a drawing program on their computer. If some simple art suplys are all you have than it's fine. I wont get angry at you for it or anything. X3
Use colored penicils if you want. Now that I know exactly what you have I'm fine with a black and white version. If you do color though, no markers. Augh, I hate markers unless their used for inking in.
Try not to make it to big of a project. Do your best, but don't go all gung-ho on details. The pic is ment to be simplistic. Kinda like something you would find in a storybook. X3
Good luck and, again, take all the time you need. :3

Okay, so I don't have the request, but I DO have some examples of work, although they aren't shaded, colored, nuthin'.

Vendettacopy.png

CalorieLevel.png

I'll get started on that request.

Last edited:
Ooooo ooo ooo mememe!

i gots one, if you don't mind?

i'd like an over the shoulder of Lucario, charging up an aura sphere, aiming it at a Riolu, plzplzplz Banner length, your choice, just not too big. ! Black and white is fine also

Not a request, but I don't recomend procrastinating. I've done that with my shop before and the work so piled up. I felt really stressed.
Seriously, heed my warning. Don't procrastinate. If you have some spare time than use it to work on your requests, or you could draw them while you're also on here or doing something else. I do that when I get hand drawn requests. X3

Procrastinating will spell your dooooom. o.o

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I can has cheezburgerz nao?

picture.php

picture.php

Flowerbanner.png

Pimp Silver

Sorry that there's blue patches on some. They didn't scan well. (Either that, or my scanner sucks.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom