• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Atmey Detective's sprite shop.

Atmey Detective

Mr. Heavy Kickass
I finaly got round to making a shop, ta da. anyway...

Splices
The most basic form of spriting, take 2+ pokemon, and merge them together

recolours
As if the title doesnt give enough information...

Revamps
basicly, take a R/B/Y Sprite, or a G/S/C one, and make it look like a D/P/PT/HG/SS sprite

Devamps
Reverse what a devamp is, i will devamp gen 3/4 pokemon too, it's surprisingly easy saying it hasnt got a R/B/Y/G/S/C sprite :/

Shadows
Most of us have seen shadow lugia right? well il recolour any pokemon with it's colour scheme

Primals
Take the above, and replace shadow lugia with primal dialga

Trainer sprites
describe the features and say a base sprite, i cant scratch trainers :(

Zombies
Make a pokemon look "undead" Thanks to Jaxon on bulbagarden forums for inspiring me. I take no credit in inventing this style.

Please, request away!

Last edited:
Re: Burookple's sprite shop.

Ooh. It'd be really entertaining if I could have a zombie Caterpie from you, please?

Re: Burookple's sprite shop.

picture.php

picture.php

I have a request that I just want to see because I like the color now...

Could I get an Arbok with its body recolored with about the same tone as this cat-thing, please? If you don't mind, I'd like to make it my new avatar...so don't make it insanely bright. ^^

Would it be possible for you to make a Hitmontop look Ghost-type? Not quite zombie, but using the purples from ghosts(Gengar/Misdreavus) to recolour it.

If so, that would be great. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom