• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The SMB Club

From what I've heard, Mario and Luigi do have Italian roots but grew up in Bouston, USA before being teleported to the Mushroom Kingdom.

^ That is a question we need answered. BADLY.

I kinda assumed that she was a princess. Of the universe.

I also thought up a lot of parallels between SMG and Harry Potter.
Although I'm probably the only person who ever thought of them due to my crazyness. I'll post them tomorrow when I have more time, and in spoiler tags in case you haven't read the last two books.

Super Mario Galaxy.

Or, as Mario says it, "SUPAH MAHRIOOOOOO, GAHLAHXIIIIIIIIIIIE!"

^^

@ NurkrowMurkrow: Nifty.

Nifty?
How.

*attempts to remember parallels*
In Rossalina's storybook it said that the luma she meets can't find her mother. She 'lost' her mother. Luna Lovegood also lost her mother when she was young.
Luma and Luna are similar names.

After this point it gets (very) far-fetched.

Rossalina and Neville are similar because although they both have magic wands, we hardly ever see them use it. Also, neither of them can go and see their parents very often, but they do when they have the chance.

Hogwarts and the observatory are similar because they're big buildings, with the same kind of rooms, and the decorations inside the rooms are similar. (library, bedroom etc.)

The place where Rossalia tells Mario about the circle of a star's life makes me think of the place where Harry went when he died. (how I imagined it to look before is turned out it was King's Cross)

In the last book and SMG, the entire duration of the story is spent away from Hogwarts/Mushroom Kingdom, but they end up there in the end.

Mario/Harry manages to prevent Bowser/Voldemort from making a Galaxy exactly how he want it/The Earth exactly how he wants it.

Mario/Harry must find all of the Grand Stars/Horcruxes before he can beat Bowser/Voldemort.

I thought of more, but I can't remember them.

While on topic of what Mario says,

Lets-a-go!
Mamamia!
Oh noh! I lost!
Thank yoo so much fohr playing mai gayme!
Welcome! Welcome neew galaxxee!
Luigi!
It's-a-mii! Marrio!

I'm bored.

While on topic of what Mario says,

Lets-a-go!
Mamamia!
Oh noh! I lost!
Thank yoo so much fohr playing mai gayme!
Welcome! Welcome neew galaxxee!
Luigi!
It's-a-mii! Marrio!

I'm bored.
Don't forget that wierd ARAHAAAAAAAH! noise he makes at the end of a triple jump.

Hey a Mario club! i'm in :tongue:

My Mario games are Super Mario Advance, Super Mario Advance 3, Mario Party Advance, Mario Party 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Island Tour, Superstars, all the Paper Marios except Sticker Star, M&L Superstar Saga, Partners in Time, Bowser's Inside Story, Dream Team, Paper Jam, Galaxy 2, Super Mario RPG, Kingdom Battle, Sparks of Hope, Mario Maker 1 and 2, Mario Kart 64, Double Dash, Wii, 8 and 8 Deluxe, Power Tennis (WII) Super Sluggers.

I used to own Tennis Ultra Smash, Galaxy 1, Party 3, Mario Kart Super Circuit, Super Mario World, Super Mario All Stars (WII)
And that's all i can think of right now!
I think i have the most Mario games of any one in this club!

Back
Top Bottom