• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Change - OOC and Sign Ups

It's because we were all lost as to what to do. Or at least, I was. And so, we looked for an oppurtunity to do something. You just presented a convenient one.

No need to get defensive. =P

x3 I'm teasing~

And I hoped everyone realized Nephtys only took a few steps away, so people could still talk to her. >> I don't know where exactly to go so I'm not letting her move away just yet. x3

@wolftamer9: Yeah, you can start out in whatever region. You should probably meet up with others at least eventually, but just be wherever's most convenient.

Also, what's all this about a boat trip to Vermillion? I mean, I'm not objecting to it, and it's probably a good idea, but is there supposed to be something calling them to Vermillion, as suggested in the most recent post, or what?

Ahahaha Nephtys is a magnet for intelligent life forms.

Also, what's all this about a boat trip to Vermillion? I mean, I'm not objecting to it, and it's probably a good idea, but is there supposed to be something calling them to Vermillion, as suggested in the most recent post, or what?

I just thought it would be a good idea for there not to be single characters in random places with nothing to do. (AKA everyone's in a huge clump having a party) And who knows, the ocean trip might be a bit less average than we thought ... I haven't planned it yet. o3o

((... By the way, do you think humans should be able to talk to Pokemon normally here? Haven't done that yet, since I don't know your opinions.))

Well, this is what I say... My Milotic herself is special in that she learned human speech. I'd prefer that remained a special trait, but perhaps she can be a translator for people around my character. Still, once we're all Pokemon, or perhaps even once we've changed enough to be able to feel the legendary's presence in our minds, then the humans probably can be able to understand the Pokemon.

I call Heatran. :D

Name: Blitz
Species: Pokemon, Arcanine
Legendary: Latios
Appearance: Not different from a regular Arcanine/Latios. (Or as regular as one can get)
Personality: Somewhat negative, Blitz rarely sees the positive side of things, his motto being, "Negativity for the win!" However, Blitz will protect friends at whatever cost.
Others: Nothing to add, except that bio was omitted.

Looks like I came just in time. Whew.

Last edited:
Hey guys I just noticed something.

All of the slots are now filled up in some way or another, so that means sign ups are closed unless you reserved a spot and make the form for that.

I've also been playing Wii Sports Resort. Apparently, I'm a very good swordfighter! If just swinging the Wiimote around like a maniac counts as being good :/

Alright then, ignore the last post. There is one more spot left as Latios.

EDIT: I just noticed Barubu's post in the main RP thread, so Deoxys and Regigigas are open too.

The Sky Tower music just started in the background (literally, YouTube is open in another tab) and it feels like an epic race to get the last three spots now. I am probably boring you all with my pointless descriptions, but whatever.

Last edited:
SO! Someone want to help Charlie along? I can be anywhere needed, I'm just in a house.

does anyone have any problem with what I'm doing with my character? it seems okay to me.

So guys, I would post as much as I used to, but something dark and horrifying leapt out of the darkness unexpectedly to assault me: marching band practice.

That means, from now until marching band stops for the year (which is in a few months or something), I won't be able to do as much on the forums, period. Probably won't be able to get on at all during the weeks when school starts, since we practice until like 8 P.M. then.

Sorry about any inconvenience with this :/

My extra lessons have been called off for the year. This means I can re-sign-up. But not as Latios, I have a better idea

Name: Jess Leafen
Species: Human
Pokemon: "Spooky" Gengar F - "Clubs" Marrowak M - "Outback" Kangashang F
Legendary: Deoxys
Appearance: Here, but take away the handbag
Personality: Jess is a bit of a loner, doesn't like many people and is hardly ever talking.
Bio: Jess grew up in Lavender Town all her life, and that is were she got her Gengar, Spooky. She traveled around Kanto, collecting badges, but she stopped traveling after she fell ill on a visit to Mossdeep City. She has rarely battled since then because of her illness,, but she still trains her Pokémon daily. Her badges are the Boulder, Marsh, Rainbow and Volcano badges.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom