• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon - Legends of Hoenn

Re: Pokémon - Legends of Hoenn

How come I'm the only one capable of seeing the image? D:

I still can't. D:

005.gif

Does that work though?

Yeah. It works now. Also, when will this start?

As I said on the last page, probably tomorrow. Though I could make the first post now... though you shouldn't expect another one until this evening/tomorrow if I do.

The thread is here.

Start pretty much by reacting to the voice (it would be the same as what my character heard but with your character's name (you can paraphrase it if you want)).

Edit: I won't be posting again until this evening, but that should give some time for your characters to get started and possibly start meeting each other. I hope this RP works out alright, first forum one I've started in a while... hehe.

Last edited:

Sorry to double post, but I'm just bumping this for a couple other OOC notes.

1) The weather in the RP is very much like how it was when Kyogre and Groudon are both awakened in Emerald. Just across the whole region. First post in the RP specifies, but just in case that was missed, all the routes with water (not including route 102 and 118) are pouring rain - torrential downpours, everything else is sunny, and quakes ravage pretty much everything.

2) I'd like everyone to start meeting up in one spot ICly soon, so when everyone is able to post, get your characters to someplace close to/the same place as the others.

Hey, where are the characters that have met? I need to know how far Shawn needs to travel.

Sorry, no legendary Pokes. They're kind of plot relevant and I need to have a hold on how that runs.

Damm ok um:

Name: Frost
Species: Glaceon
Fakemon/Altered Appearance:
Personality: Frost is extrememly shy and will stammer when she talks, though she will try not too until she knows you. She avoids big groups if possible and feels everyone wants to hurt her. But once she is open to you she can be a kind and caring pokemon and is sweet but will protect those she likes or loves with her life.
History (optional):
Other:

Last edited:

Can I ask for a slightly more descriptive personality? Also, if you're just going to say "Shiny", maybe specify the color or give a link to a sprite, because I don't know all the Shiny colors off the top of my head, please.

If you touch that up just a bit, you'll be good.

Accepted! You can join in whenever, the current group is on route 119 if you know the areas of Hoenn.

Back
Top Bottom