• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Avatar: Charismatic Conspiracy (OPEN)

Re: Avatar: Charismatic Conspiracy

Coroxn is accepted.

You know, I really hate to do this, but I'm going to say that sign-ups are closed. >.<

6 people who aren't done yet: The sooner the better!

Re: Avatar: Charismatic Conspiracy (Sign-ups temporarily CLOSED)

Weee, guess what, guys~ :3

Yoshi and I decided to go on and start the roleplay. *clap clap clap*

Now, for those that haven't finished their forms yet, fear not; you can jump in easily if you get it done a day or two behind with little to no problems easily. However, the same can't be said for certain if you finish much later...
That means... Reserves, you really need to get a move on and hurry, or we'll have to make some sort of excuse for your absence in the beginning so we aren't forced to leave you out!

One last thing, that's absolutely mandatory: Let's make this a success! It will take everyone's efforts to either stop Kanzan's diabolical scheme and maintain the peaceful bond between non-Benders and Benders, or finally exterminate the non-gifted peasants of the United Republic for once and for all! c:

Alright, not the best starting post, but it's up! Everybody who's finished, go ahead and make an intro post to tell where your character is, what they're thinking, etc. Try not to do anything too short, but don't fret over length.

ANYWAY, I'm thinking we'll open up sign-ups again in just a short bit.

I don't want to be a earthbender.

My parents say that it'll take time. That I'm only 12 and eventually I will be able to bend just like them. But… what's the point? I don't want to. I don't want to just be a little girl who is supposed to live up to their expectations. I like who I am.

I hate benders. Those bullies in school that bully the other non-bender kids applying bending like I have never seen before. They don't touch me, of course. They can't catch me. Not even the older ones. I run faster than all of them.

To others, I might seem like an average girl. Thin stature, short black hair, with pitch black pupils. I'm mostly seen in my orange water-resistant T-shirt and shorts. Just in case one of those water benders get lucky. Still, it feels really nice against my skin. I sometimes go for a few weeks without changing them. Eventually they get smelly and I have to, of course, but after they're clean I put them back on immediately. For some reason, my parents don't like this either. Especially my mum, who's a member of the police force, I thought she wouldn't approve of girly clothing. But no, she wants me to wear skirts and have long hair in a braid. "Jay, let's go shopping for some clothes!" she'd sometimes say to me. It stopped when it became apparent that I had no interest. It must have worked on my sister. Not like that got her anywhere. For all purposes, she doesn't exist anymore. I don't even remember what her face looks like. She doesn't deserve it after abandoning me and my parents at the age of 10. I was 3.

Back to my parents. I really think I'm dragging them down. Mum seriously considered joining that Kanzan guy when Dad kindly reminded her that I existed.

Right now, my goal in life is to stay quiet, study, and become a writer or accountant or musician or something. I don't expect anyone to understand what I feel. And if anyone wants to annoy me, and I can't avoid it by running, then they can meet my secret crossbow I have stashed under my bed. I'm just running out of bolts. Speaking of which, it's time to steal more.

I don't want to be a earthbender.

My parents say that it'll take time. That I'm only 12 and eventually I will be able to bend just like them. But… what's the point? I don't want to. I don't want to just be a little girl who is supposed to live up to their expectations. I like who I am.

I hate benders. Those bullies in school that bully the other non-bender kids applying bending like I have never seen before. They don't touch me, of course. They can't catch me. Not even the older ones. I run faster than all of them.

To others, I might seem like an average girl. Thin stature, short black hair, with pitch black pupils. I'm mostly seen in my orange water-resistant T-shirt and shorts. Just in case one of those water benders get lucky. Still, it feels really nice against my skin. I sometimes go for a few weeks without changing them. Eventually they get smelly and I have to, of course, but after they're clean I put them back on immediately. For some reason, my parents don't like this either. Especially my mum, who's a member of the police force, I thought she wouldn't approve of girly clothing. But no, she wants me to wear skirts and have long hair in a braid. "Jay, let's go shopping for some clothes!" she'd sometimes say to me. It stopped when it became apparent that I had no interest. It must have worked on my sister. Not like that got her anywhere. For all purposes, she doesn't exist anymore. I don't even remember what her face looks like. She doesn't deserve it after abandoning me and my parents at the age of 10. I was 3.

Back to my parents. I really think I'm dragging them down. Mum seriously considered joining that Kanzan guy when Dad kindly reminded her that I existed.

Right now, my goal in life is to stay quiet, study, and become a writer or accountant or musician or something. I don't expect anyone to understand what I feel. And if anyone wants to annoy me, and I can't avoid it by running, then they can meet my secret crossbow I have stashed under my bed. I'm just running out of bolts. Speaking of which, it's time to steal more.

The information is all there, but the purpose of the form is to make it easy to find the info. It's a very interesting way of putting your character out, but the form would really be better. Edit it to fit into the form (Basically, what you have can be copied and pasted as your character's history) and you'll be accepted.

ANYWAY, sign-ups will open relatively soon. After the RP gets more into motion.

NAME: Jay

ELEMENT: None

APPEARANCE: Short black hair, black eyes, skin that resembles Chinese/Japanese/Korean people in real life, average height, likes to wear orange T-shirt and shorts. A very generic appearance.

PERSONALITY: Is bipolar. Hate her parents half of the time for being benders and making her live up to their expections and doesn't half of the time because it's not their fault, at least not entirely. Tries to be a good girl and work hard half of the time, wants to defy social conventions and have everything her way half of the time. Wants to be an earthbender half of the time and hates herself for wanting to be half of the time.

BIO: Mother is a metalbender who considered joining Kanzan briefly. Her sister disappeared (she isn't sure how) when she was 3. She assumes her sister ran away. Mum tries to bond with her but she ignores it.

OTHER: Runs really fast, but can't do backflips or anything of the sort. Never used her crossbows but she practiced aiming a lot at the wall, so she's pretty confident. Steals the bolts from a shop.

Just to be sure, am I accepted yet? Or do I need to do something more? (You weren't very clear.)

Sorry, I've been kind of lazy here. Yes, you're accepted, and I should have said that earlier. Again, sorry about that. Jump in real quick if you'd like.

ANYWAY. Now things may get going. I hope. Let's try it, shall we? Sign-ups will open again soon, hopefully within a day. I'll be leaving for a family trip on Tuesday the 17th, and I don't know how much computer access or time I'll have over the week. We'll see. During that time, Ulqi will probably be running this on her own, and control my character (DEFAULTING, HAHA) unless she wants to throw him on someone else, or if someone else volunteers. Just post here if you're interested for whatever reason blahblahblah nobody cares.

Best of luck to all.

Alrighty, I'm going to open this up again. Some people seem to have forgotten it, and one person dropped their reserve. So, OPEN once more.

FURTHERMORE.

I'm going to be reorganizing the structure a little. Breaking the Neo-Equalists into two groups, so we have three different groups total. Neo-Equalists, though broken into two groups, will spend plenty of time together, so never you mind about never seeing the other group. Each group will have a "representative" of sorts, meaning there's going to be me and two others who will basically direct our individual groups.

So, one "Avatarist" should let me know if they want to head that group, and one other person needs to volunteer for the second Neo-Equalist Group. I hope I'm making sense with this. Let me know if I'm talking to a wall here, people.

This won't actually be in effect for a few days, so... Yeah, that's a thing. HAVE FUN OUT THERE, people.

EDIT: I just realized that there are only four Neo-Equalists actively taking part in the RP. So even if a whole structure is set up, there's not really enough people to split it up any more than it is. So unless the other Neo-Equalists get active, or more people sign up, we'll just stick together for now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom