• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tcod Plays Sburb

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
Thought this would be fun. I don't have any particular place I'd like to take this, but I'd like to avoid Scratching because that's too complicated, and I want it to be separate from the Homestuck sessions of Sburb entirely. No shared characters. Hopefully this will be fun. Oh, and there will probably be a good deal of spoilers, so I'd recommend not following this if you haven't read at least up to the end of Act V. I'd also like communication between players to be done out-of-thread and then put into a Pesterchum log if possible, to prevent one-liners from filling up the entire thing.

[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Species:[/B] Human or Troll)
[B]Mythical Role:[/B]
[B]Land of:[/B]
[B]Pesterchum handle:[/B]
[B]Typing quirks:[/B]
[B]Text colour:[/B]
[B]Strife Specibus:[/B]
[B](Optional) Additional Notes:[/B] Does your character have a Guardian? Do you have art for this character? Perhaps you'd like to share their horoscope? Maybe Don't reveal personality or backstory things here, that's for the roleplay.
  • Flora
  • Sardonic Nova
  • Icetown
  • Visitor Massage
  • Ether's Bane
  • I liek Squirtles
  • Grey Matter
  • Vholvek
  • Page of Life
  • Rogue of Light
  • Sylph of Rage
  • Heir of Mind
  • Knight of Void
  • Seer of Doom
  • Mage of Breath
  • Thief of Blood

Last edited:
JUMPING ON THIS LIKE A FLEA ON A DOG what even was that metaphor

(also it's been a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile since i did anything homestuck-y so i'll probably be a tad rusty)

Name: Sadie Austin
Species: Human
Mythical Role: Page of Life (Pantytier is go)
Land of: Spring and Rivers
Pesterchum handle: dramatisPersonae
Typing quirks: no caps, lots of punctuation!!!! especially when excited!!! also hits enter a lot!! and makes musical puns/references on occasion (followed by a tilde)
Text colour: Slate Blue!
Strife Specibus: Fankind
Additional Notes: Her "guardian" is Big Sis. She's a Virgo. That's all really.

Last edited:
For anyone else's reference, should this come in handy:
Name: Willow LaWist
Mythical Role: Rogue of Light
Land of: Stars and Dust
Pesterchum handle: phantasmalTendril
Typing quirks: mostly lowercase, but uppercase for Emphasis. lots of ending punctuation!!!!
Text colour: Lilac.
Strife Specibus: Capsulekind

Last edited:
eh, why not! homestuck is alright so i'll sign up for this.

Name: Agnes Raserei
Mythical Role: Sylph of Rage
Land of: Mountains and Tranquility
Pesterchum handle: lackadaisicalLamia
Typing quirks: all lowercase, british spelling for words (i.e colour, recognise, fulfil) (like calliope). emoticon eyes are 8s (i.e: 8), 8[) when she is upset, her typing style becomes filled with spelling errors by switching letters or leaving out one letter. (i.e I have no diea wat yu are planing)
Text colour: Dark Orchid
Strife Specibus: staffkind (wields bo staves and other staff/spearlike weapons)
(Optional) Additional Notes: she likes mythology, based on her handle. she also has awful sleeping habits in the sense that she sleeps too much at one time.

Last edited:
Why not? This sounds fun

Name: Rory Belmont
Mythical Role: Heir of Mind
Land of: Silk and Moonlight
Pesterchum handle: somniferousPolymer
Typing quirks: all lowercase, sentences may end abruptly. Uses =_= as an emoticon frequently.
Text colour: Pine Green
Strife Specibus: Nunchakukind
(Optional) Additional Notes: A chronic insomniac, though can put others to sleep via touch. Has a passion for chemistry.

Name: Krinei Erepma
Species: Troll
Mythical Role: Knight of Void
Land of: Zephyr and Shadow
Trollian handle: blackoutInspector
Typing quirks: Replaces lowercase g's with 9's and lowercase t's with +'s. Likes to toss in umlauts and other diacriticals for no particular reason. Omits vowels in the last word of every sentence. Has a unibrow, so symbolizes it through emoticons like so: |:P
Text colour: Cerulean, to match her blood
Strife Specibus: Yoyokind
(Optional) Additional Notes: Has a bird lusus. Has an interest in electricity-related objects, hence her trollian handle.

Uh, a quick heads up: I won't really be able to roleplay that much until mid-August, so we can start after we get a few more if waiting is an issue, but it will be a much smoother transaction if we wait.

I want in.
Could you put in the OP which roles have been taken?

Name: Landon P. Spader
Mythical Role: Seer of Doom
Land of: Bubbles and Reflection
Pesterchum handle: disconsolateSpume
Typing quirks: uses y yn place of i. speaks yn stylted, concyse sentences. starts typyng yn spanysh and drops the quyrk when angry. His quirk is due to his wicked allergies, caused by many years of constant exposure from sawdust.
Text colour: Medium Turquoise.
Strife Specibus: Netkind
Notes: His guardian is his twin sister.

Last edited:
Uh, a quick heads up: I won't really be able to roleplay that much until mid-August, so we can start after we get a few more if waiting is an issue, but it will be a much smoother transaction if we wait.

That's good for me too; I've got marching band next week and some more days after that, and that doesn't end until 5 or 8 pm, depending on the day.

In case you didn't realise, everyone who has posted so far has been accepted! :D

Also, I'm posting the claimed rolls at the top so you don't pick one that's been done already.

If everyone would like, I can open up characters-per-player to two so each of you can have a troll and a human! Because so far we only have one troll and I'd like to see more than that.

Also also I am going to try and do sprites for people if they want, so if you do want one, tell me their physical description and I'll do at least one sprite!

Hi, is this RP still open to applications? If so I can hammer one out over the next couple days.

It is! You've been put on reserve. If you post an application in the above post, send me a visitor message so I know!

Rather make a new post for it

Name: Zephyr Henear
Species: Troll
Mythical Role: Mage of Breath
Land of: Neon Cityscapes and Airships
Pesterchum Trollium handle: vaguelyboundWanderer
Typing quirks: ~ CAPS LOCK ALWAYS ON, LOVES TILDES BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE A BREEZE, AND OTHERWISE PERFECT GRAMMAR, SPELLING, AND PUNCTUATION ~
Text (and Blood) colour: A neon green
Strife Specibus: Chain-Weaponkind
(Optional) Additional Notes: His lusus is a six winged bird, who is rather calm and collected

Name: Edward Jacobson
Species: Vampire
Mythical Role: Thief of Blood
Land of: Earth and Music.
Pesterchum handle: nocturnalEatery
Typing quirks: Replaces "ng" with "n" and doubles the i's in his sentences. no capiitalizatiion or punctuatiion
Text colour: A blood red
Strife Specibus: Batkind
(Optional) Additional Notes: His guardian is a werewolf, which he absolutely despises, and his horoscope is Cancer.

Name: Layla Cecilia Spader
Mythical Role: Maid of Hope
Land of: Bubbles and Reflection, same as Landon's.
Pesterchum handle: laconicLumberjack
Typing quirks: Each of her statements is prefaced with a /D (looks like an axe if you try hard enough.)
Text colour: Red
Strife Specibus: Powersawkind
Additional Notes: Landon's guardian and twin sister.

Name: Mike Torque
Mythical Role: Knight of Space
Land of: Asphalt and Machines
Pesterchum handle: dastardlyTinkerer
Typing quirks: relly doesnt care, only will use uppercase to express anger or importance
Text colour: Orange
Strife Specibus: Wrench-kind
(Optional) Additional Notes: A natural mechanic with a penchant for street racing (in video games, Dad won't let him).

Back
Top Bottom