• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your voice.

Proto, I like your voice. It's nice.

I'm underweight too! Hooray for underweightedness! Forgive me, but may I ask whether you are male or female?

So what did people think of the incomprehensible, annoying-voiced Greekness?

Given that people think Proto is gay because he hangs around with a male, I'd assume that he is also male.

I'd be interested to know what you said (in English, of course) in your Greek clip, though, Castform. I'm not sure if my digital camera has some arbitrary function to record sound only (I think it does, but I'd have to check); if it does, I'll probably get around to posting a clip of my voice soon.

Correct, I am a male. And thank you. I like your voice too. :3

It's weird, everyone online likes my voice, yet everyone offline hates it. Or maybe they just hate me.

Why would I say no to asking my gender? It seems a little stupid to be offended or something. Mainly because I have such I high voice. D:

Wow, Arylett, you're American! I think I knew that anyway, but yeah. Your voice is so nice.
Did you think I was British? Ahaha, yes, I am American. I'm glad you think it's nice, thank you. ^^

Arylett, actually (I might have said this already) you sound just like this girl I know, and I quite like your voice. Although I'm still a little thrown off by you sounding exactly like someone else, but that's ok.
Do I? Wow. I'd be pretty thrown off if any of you guys sounded like somebody I knew too! Hee hee, thanks. :D

Last edited:
Holy crap Hysterical I know I said this to you before but you sound almost exactly like somebody I actually know o.o

So does Dannichu, actually. And I wanted to click on Cirrus's but the download link wasn't there when I did D:

And now I shall do the world a favor and attempt to find my microphone so you all can hear the magic that is me. :D

Promblems! My mic is broken, otherwise I totally would Unfortunately, I only have videos.

Presumably by using a free translation or whatever (despite the fact that you have stated God knows how many times that you are learning Greek).

I keep meaning to record my voice--hopefully I'll remember some time over this weekend.

And anyone like to rate my voice?
It caused my soul to burn and die.

Presumably by using a free translation or whatever (despite the fact that you have stated God knows how many times that you are learning Greek).

I keep meaning to record my voice--hopefully I'll remember some time over this weekend.

It caused my soul to burn and die.

Does that mean you like it?

Castform-Like reading a book et cetra.

Back
Top Bottom