• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steam Canyon

Am I allowed to take the item and continue? If so, then I'll take and go on~

Last edited:
James:

Moving on after your capture, you enter a chamber of the cave that seems to be full of....sand. Lots and lots of sand. The source of the copious amount of grainy stuff seems to be a female Hippopotas snoring away in the middle of the chamber. Catch her or go on?

(Continues: 8; Steam Balls: 2; Inventory: Nidoran (f), Iron Ball)

moon-panther:

Scooping up the rock and moving on, soon enough a sound reaches your ears; the sound of something impacting hard on rocks. Rushing towards the sound, you find a male Tyrogue! Catch him or go on?

(Continues: 6; Steam Balls: 1; Inventory: Poliwag (f), Sun Stone)

James:

After making your capture, you go to move on, when something pops out of the sand in front of you. You find yourself staring down a male Dunsparce, who seems rather agitated about something...Catch him or go on?

(Continues: 7; Steam Balls: 1; Inventory: Nidoran (f), Iron Ball, Hippopotas (f))

moon-panther:

Moving on, you hear more smacking sounds, but this time it doesn't sound like fist on rock, more like metal on rock...moving closer, you discover a male Riolu practicing his Bullet Punch on a rock. Catch him or move on?

(Continues: 5; Steam Balls: 1; Inventory: Poliwag (f), Sun Stone)

Eh, catch it.

Full session in -- the steam vents! I guess. Still with Gar-chan~~

Captain Sea Turtle:

As you keep wandering, you find...oddly, no Pokemon again. But you do spot something shining in the corner! Getting closer,you note it's a Steam Ball! Pick it up or walk on?

This Spare Steam Ball grants you an extra capture and doesn't eat up a continue if you take it.

(Continues: 8; Steam Balls: 2; Inventory: King's Rock)

Um, of course? Take it and keep hunting.

You better believe I catch this buster!

Now...i think I'll go another full session into the Pits. *gives $15* I'll go with Pepper

Back
Top Bottom