• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cyberspace

I open the file.

Good choice! =D You open the file, and find a Word Document. It says "Well done. You have found yourself a
375.gif
and a Twistedspoon. Use them wisely." Suddenly, a
375.gif
Metang and a TwistedspoonTwistedspoon appearify! Do you:

1. Catch the Metang, take the item?
  2. Catch the Metang, leave the item?
  3. Not catch the Metang, take the item?
  4. Leave them both? (I don't know why I'm putting this option. Metang is an amazing Pokemon and a Twistedspoon will go with well with it)

Good choice! =D You open the file, and find a Word Document. It says "Well done. You have found yourself a
375.gif
and a Twistedspoon. Use them wisely." Suddenly, a
375.gif
Metang and a TwistedspoonTwistedspoon appearify! Do you:

1. Catch the Metang, take the item?
  2. Catch the Metang, leave the item?
  3. Not catch the Metang, take the item?
  4. Leave them both? (I don't know why I'm putting this option. Metang is an amazing Pokemon and a Twistedspoon will go with well with it)

I'll do option three; leave the Metang and take the item.

I'll do option three; leave the Metang and take the item.

(Why?! Metagross are amazing!) You pick up the TwistedspoonTwistedspoon but leave the
375.gif
Metang. It sulks off. As you explore, you find a
376.gif
Metagross! (OMG just after you found a Metang! =O) It is holding a Metal-CoatMetal Coat! (Yet another amazing combo) Do you:

1. Take both
  2. Take the Metagross, leave the item
  3. Leave the Metagross, take the item
  4. Leave both

~~~~

Pokemon: None
Items: TwistedspoonTwistedspoon

Rarity: 98
Pokemon: 1
Shiny: 8153
Item: 3

(Why?! Metagross are amazing!) You pick up the TwistedspoonTwistedspoon but leave the
375.gif
Metang. It sulks off. As you explore, you find a
376.gif
Metagross! (OMG just after you found a Metang! =O) It is holding a Metal-CoatMetal Coat! (Yet another amazing combo) Do you:

1. Take both
  2. Take the Metagross, leave the item
  3. Leave the Metagross, take the item
  4. Leave both

~~~~

Items: TwistedspoonTwistedspoon

Rarity: 98
Pokemon: 1
Shiny: 8153

T_T I hate to do this, but I'll leave the Metagross and take the Metal Coat. You see, I don't like catching Pokemon that are in a middle- or final-evolved stage. For me, it's Beldum or nothing.

T_T I hate to do this, but I'll leave the Metagross and take the Metal Coat. You see, I don't like catching Pokemon that are in a middle- or final-evolved stage. For me, it's Beldum or nothing.

I don't charge more depending on what Pokemon you catch (But what if it's a shiny?). Anyway, you leave the
376.gif
Metagross and take the Metal-CoatMetal Coat. You walk along some more and find an
201-q.gif
Unown Q holding another Metal-CoatMetal Coat! Stupid question alert Do you:

1. Take the Unown Q and the Metal Coat
  2. Take the Unown Q and leave the Metal Coat
  3. Leave the Unown Q and take the Metal Coat
  4. Leave both. (You would've done better with a Twistedspoon, but that's the RNG for you!)

~~~~

Items: TwistedspoonTwistedspoon, Metal-CoatMetal Coat

Rarity: 74
Pokemon: 8
Shiny: 2672

Last edited:
0_o But Metagross is Metagross? How could you not want Metagross?

Anyways, continue from wherever I was.

I understand that theory in the games but in a Safari Zone area where you're not charged for having awesome Pokemon? Anyway, before you took a hiatus you ranted about how little space you had left in your pockets. I think I asked you if you wanted to leave.

I don't charge more depending on what Pokemon you catch (But what if it's a shiny?). Anyway, you leave the
376.gif
Metagross and take the Metal-CoatMetal Coat. You walk along some more and find an unanimated due to things Unown-q Unown Q holding another Metal-CoatMetal Coat! Stupid question alert Do you:

1. Take the Unown Q and the Metal Coat
  2. Take the Unown Q and leave the Metal Coat
  3. Leave the Unown Q and take the Metal Coat
  4. Leave both. (You would've done better with a Twistedspoon, but that's the RNG for you!)

~~~~

Items: TwistedspoonTwistedspoon, Metal-CoatMetal Coat

Rarity: 74
Pokemon: 8
Shiny: 2672

Leave the Unown Q, take the Metal Coat. I guess I should have explained more clearly. Catching a Pokemon that's already evolved or leveled somewhat doesn't give me that satisfactory feeling of "I raised this all on my own from the very start," and I don't feel as emotionally attached.

Leave the Unown Q, take the Metal Coat. I guess I should have explained more clearly. Catching a Pokemon that's already evolved or leveled somewhat doesn't give me that satisfactory feeling of "I raised this all on my own from the very start," and I don't feel as emotionally attached.

O.o I still don't understand. Levels aren't in the Safari Zone. And plus, Unown doesn't evolve and you got one of the most annoying letters in the alphabet. Anyway, you explore a little and find a door that looks as if it has been broken by a Gear Grind of sorts. Do you enter this door?

O.o I still don't understand. Levels aren't in the Safari Zone. And plus, Unown doesn't evolve and you got one of the most annoying letters in the alphabet. Anyway, you explore a little and find a door that looks as if it has been broken by a Gear Grind of sorts. Do you enter this door?

Yeah, I know, but I guess in my head I kind of give everything a level of sorts. And I never really liked Unown. I feel like I'm confusing everyone >_<

Anyways, I enter.

Yeah, I know, but I guess in my head I kind of give everything a level of sorts. And I never really liked Unown. I feel like I'm confusing everyone >_<

Anyways, I enter.

Yep. I'm certainly confused O.o. Anyway you enter the door, and find a nest of
605.gif
Elgyem. They appear to want to be caught. Do you want to catch one? (Note: You get to pick the gender for this one.)

~~~~

Items: TwistedspoonTwistedspoon,, Metal-CoatMetal Coat x2

Yep. I'm certainly confused O.o. Anyway you enter the door, and find a nest of
605.gif
Elgyem. They appear to want to be caught. Do you want to catch one? (Note: You get to pick the gender for this one.)

~~~~

Items: TwistedspoonTwistedspoon,, Metal-CoatMetal Coat x2

I'll catch an Elgyem (female). Yay!

I'll catch an Elgyem (female). Yay!

You catch a
605.gif
female.gif
Elgyem! Continuing on your merry way through Cyberspace, you find a
201-w.gif
Unown W (TWO Unowns!) holding a Mind-PlateMind Plate! (Now this is a good combo) Do you:

1. Take both
  2. Take the Unown
  3. Take the item
  4. Leave both

Last edited:
You catch a
605.gif
female.gif
Elgyem! Continuing on your merry way through Cyberspace, you find a Unown-w Unown W (TWO Unowns!) holding a Mind-PlateMind Plate! (Now this is a good combo) Do you:

1. Take both
  2. Take the Unown
  3. Take the item
  4. Leave both

I'll take the Mind Plate.

EDIT: I'm kind of new to the Safari Zone; when should I update my PC? Do I update as I catch each Pokemon/item or once I'm all done with the area?

I'll take the Mind Plate.

EDIT: I'm kind of new to the Safari Zone; when should I update my PC? Do I update as I catch each Pokemon/item or once I'm all done with the area?

The Area Creator will specify in the first post if he/she wants you to update your PC at the end, so it differs between areas. You can update your PC whenevr with me though. =) Anyway, you continue on and find a
201-r.gif
Unown R! (Third one this game!) It is holding a Up-gradeUp-Grade! Do you take them?

~~~~

Pokemon:
605.gif
female.gif
Elgyem
Items: TwistedspoonTwistedspoon, Metal-CoatMetal Coat x2

Last edited:
The Area Creator will specify in the first post if he/she wants you to update your PC at the end, so it differs between areas. You can update your PC whenevr with me though. =) Anyway, you continue on and find a Unown-r Unown R! (Third one this game!) It is holding a Up-gradeUp-Grade! Do you take them?

~~~~

Pokemon:
605.gif
female.gif
Elgyem
Items: TwistedspoonTwistedspoon, Metal-CoatMetal Coat x2

Alright, thanks. I'll update my PC at the very end, since it's easier for me that way.

T___T I don't like Unown... I'll leave it and take the Up-Grade.

Alright, thanks. I'll update my PC at the very end, since it's easier for me that way.

T___T I don't like Unown... I'll leave it and take the Up-Grade.

You leave the
201-r.gif
Unown R and take the Up-gradeUp-Grade! The Unown R sulks off. Carrying on you reach a dead end. When suddenly, a
201-y.gif
Unown Y attacks! Do you catch it?

~~~~

Pokemon:
605.gif
female.gif
Elgyem
Items: TwistedspoonTwistedspoon, Metal-CoatMetal Coat x2, Up-gradeUp-Grade

Rarity: 19
Pokemon: 12
Shiny: 681
Item: 9

Last edited:
ROOOOOTOOOM! Yayz i want it. I also want spoink, and electrivire, and porygon-z and... *pulls out a giant list* lets go over this later, kay?

ROOOOOTOOOM! Yayz i want it. I also want spoink, and electrivire, and porygon-z and... *pulls out a giant list* lets go over this later, kay?

Rotom isn't here anymore. Unless I forgot to remove it. Which I don't think I have. Anyway, I'mma go do bank stuff and I'll be back with the game. 'Kay?

You leave the Unown-rUnown R and take the Up-gradeUp-Grade! The Unown R sulks off. Carrying on you reach a dead end. When suddenly, a Unown-yUnown Y attacks! Do you catch it?

~~~~

Pokemon:
605.gif
female.gif
Elgyem
Items: TwistedspoonTwistedspoon, Metal-CoatMetal Coat x2, Up-gradeUp-Grade

Rarity: 19
Pokemon: 12
Shiny: 681
Item: 9

Ehh, I'll leave it.

Back