• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Say something nice about the user above you.

You are a fantastic boyfriend, and you know how much I love my Jakey! Thank you!

Thank you for the late-night texts, even though you are sleepy.
Thank you for cheering me up when I'm sad.
Thank you for making me laugh because of your coolness!
Thank you for making me giggle for no reason whenwe are talking on the phone, and thank you for making me make grammar mistakes :)
Thank you for being my Jakey, and letting me be your Reeni :)
Thank you for being the nicest person ever, and being the best boyfriend!
Thank you for asking me out at 11:47, July 24 (my time).
Thank you for making me smile, when I never used to smile.
Thank you for being so cool!
Thank you for telling me all those random and interesting facts!
Thank you, for everything, Jakey. I love you :)

You are the best person ever and I love you and I am to excited about our one week anniversary to actually write something! :D You gave me the best week ever, and hopefully we can have many more weeks together :)

You're pretty much the best girlfriend in the history of the known universe.

'nuff said.

NOT EVEN. As true as that sentence may be, it could never sum up my Reeni in all her glory. Of course, I couldn't do that if I tried. But what's to stop me from trying, right?

Reeni you have given me the single most spectacular week of my entire life thus far. You have made me the happiest guy on the planet. There isn't a thing in my life I would change, even if I could. Because my life happened in just the right order to include you in it, and I wouldn't change that for the world.

Ahhhhh!!!! Well, you are so perfect and you make me the happiest I have ever been and you have totally changed my whole attitude, for the better, and I am so glad to have you in m life because who doesn't want such a cute, perfect, sweet, funny, cool, and great boyfriend plenty you and look this is a run on sentence and look I didn't put the hyphen in "run on" because I am with my Jakey an I totally forget about grammar around youBECAUSE YOU ARE SO PERFECT AND I LOVE YOU,!!!!!!!

You guys just made this thread the official Cutest Thing Ever and Hippy (apparently your name is Reeni and wow that is a cool name). Thank you for supporting and believing in me through this-- whatever I'm going through, and I hope I can support you in the same way. Although we haven't known each other for log, it's really awesome talking to you and I'll be sure to jump on those book recs! Whoo!

Well I've never talked to you much, only seen you in other threads, but you seem really really super cool and I wouldn't mind talking to you sometime if you like :) Oh, and your avatar is absolutely adorable.

Also, her name is actually Nisreen, but Reeni is the nickname I gave her :P Kinda like how she calls me Jakey XD

You know how I feel about you :) <3 I love you and I am excited to spend forever with you!!! :)
(Sorry, I am too lazy to type up how I feel about you! D: Is that bad? I'll tell you if you want :))

And Aw thank you, Everglider!!! Well I am glad that we have one another to support :) You are super nice, thank you! And yay! Those books are really good! I have a whole list of similar books that I need to read, and I'll tell you if they're any good! :)

I find myself fascinated by your username. Also woah hello new person it's lovely to meet you, let's be great friends and have all sorts of cyber adventures of the mischievous and exciting nature, yeah? Yeah!

Ever, you are soooo cool!!! Seriously! Like, I am super glad that we always talk and support one another (I hope I helped, by the way), but even before we ever talked I always thought you were super cool! Seriously!

And Awww thank you 90FC3C :) You are so new but you post quite often for a new person! But you seem pretty cool :) It is great to meet you! :)

Since I am selfish I'm going to take this slot to talk about how amazing my Reeni is :)

Reeni, you are the most adorable thing that has ever existed. Like, seriously. You can find the smallest adorable little puppies and the cutest kitties and the little happy babies making cute faces and little bubbles with faces on them and just every adorable thing that has ever existed, put it together, multiply by 10, and then it would ALMOST be as adorable as you. For realziez.

You have an absolute heart of gold. You help anyone and everyone you can, no matter if it may cause you to get yelled at or in trouble. You will stick up for people and help injured wolves (/coyotes) by the side of the road and are absolutely as kind as can be even to those who may not deserve it. You are just the sweetest little thing and that's one thing I wish everyone could see as clearly as I do. You are so kind-hearted you are comparable to a saint. Like, I only WISH I could be as nice and wonderful as you are. Maybe if I try for a long long time, I can get halfway there. But even if I spent a lifetime trying, I'd still never be quite as good as you.

You've put up with a lot of things. There have been so many issues and hindrances and problems in your life, and you just dealt with them and took them and surpassed expectations for performance. You showed Life that you can take anything it dishes out. You are able to put up with so much, that when it comes to these sorts of things you're the strongest person I know and I deeply admire you for it.

And lastly, no one has ever made me as happy as you. People have made me really, really, really happy before. But never even a fraction as happy as you've pulled off. I know technically we haven't been together very long, but somehow you've made it seem like I asked you out yesterday and a lifetime ago at the same time. That's pretty impressive, to be honest! There is no one in the world who can compare to you Reeni, and I do not only count my lucky stars for knowing you, but also for being your friend, and having the wonderful privilege of getting to call myself your boyfriend :)

Jakeyyyy!!! Well, I may be so super adorable in your opinion, but you are about 200 billion times cuter! Like, you have no idea, but you are So. Adorable. Seriously. Like, when I read your morning emails and seeing all your cute little typos you make because you are tired, and then hearing you talk about your dream and then listening you talk about random little things is sooo cute! And then throughout the day when you tell me little quirks about you and stuff, I just DIE of your adorableness!!!

And you are super duper sweet, Jakey :) I don't think anyone is as sweet as you. I mean, for realziez, when you tell me things about how much you love me and stuff, I pretty much die again <3 Plus, you are just a good guy. Like, you are never ever mean ever, and you are so nice to everyone! I mean, seriously! You are just so nice and it is amazing! I don't even know how one person can be so nice! But you aren't only a great person, you are also a great friend :) Before we were dating, you were just such a fantabulous friend :) Like, I knew that you would always be here for me and be loyal and just be amazing no matter what. Thank you. However, you are also a great boyfriend!! You have no idea how proud I am to say that YOU are MY boyfriend. That you somehow liked me and asked me out. Like, that is just the best thing ever :) You just make me so happy! You make everything seem perfect, but really, YOU'RE the perfect one! Thank you, Jakey <3 Thank you so so much :)

Well it's been a couple of months, so I'll post here again XD

Reeni, you are like, the absolutely most perfect human being I know. No one, I mean NO ONE is more kind and caring and sweet than you. You have a heart of gold. You are what I consider the most precious resource in the whole universe. Because, sure, there are beautiful diamonds and such, but there is only one girl who has the combination of wonderfulness and beauty and kindness and sweetness and adorableness, and her name is Reeni :D I had wanted a girlfriend for a long time, and I always imagined she would be pretty cool, but I never ever never thought she would be as amazing as you!!! :D Like, you are more than I could ever hope to ask for :) You're far more than I ever could deserve. But I am so immensely grateful that I have you, and I never take you for granted <3 There is no one or thing in the universe that I love more than you :) You are my everything, Reeni. We are almost at three months, and they will have been the best three months in ANYONE'S lifetime, not just mine XD Like, my time with you will be better than anyone else's time with anyone else XD I know it XD

Stay strong, Reeni. Jakey supports you and loves you and cares about you.

Infinite Loveits :)

Awww thank you Jakey!!! <3 I love you :)

But actually, YOU are more kind AND caring AND sweet than I am! For realziez! You are the most perfect person evaaa! No, but seriously Jakey, You are so amazing, and you really know how to make me feel so great. And I love how supportive you are. I mean, you talked to me on the phone for almost 40 minutes, at 5 AM, while I was a sobby wreck. You can't get much better than that, Jakey. Thank you SO much. You are the best person to ever have walked into my life. Now that I have you, I can't imagine living without you. I don't even know how I managed 17 years without you! Thank you :)

I love you SO much. Aimeressence <3

Back
Top Bottom