• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Full Metal Alchemist: Aztec Gold [LIT] [GM'ed]

FMC_x_ANS

Note that this is a GMed RP, that means that I will be doing all of the responding for the NPCs. This means that while it is alright to find a random book of no importance in a library, doing anything important is directed by me. For example, you might post

Sir Not Appearing in the RP let his eyes rest upon the spine of the books, his hand following just behind his gaze as if unsure of his own sight.

Then I would respond to each characters action as such.

Sir Not Appearing in the RP: As you search, you find four books of interest, two treatsies on Alchemy, a book on the nature of Dual worlds, and book on local folklore.

Additionally, I post as NPCs as normally.

READ ALL OF THIS POST

In our world, Christopher Columbus discovered the Americas in 1492, and soon after it was colonized. It is now 1924, same numbers, different order. Despite the failed conquest of 'Shambala', as well as the failed 'Beer Hall Putsch', a growing undercurrent of occultism has grown. If you actually are reading this, please PM me a PM titled "Beer Hall Putsch", you won't be accept otherwise. Rumors of a lost city somewhere in Mexico can be found. Historians, Scientists, and even fellow Occultists are now begining to turn up dead, or missing.. The most recent disappearance is that of Edward and Alphonse Elric...​

Story: Taking place after the events of 'Conquer of Shambala', Edward and Al find themselves abducted and in the back of a box truck, along with a few other captives.

Characters
Capture List said:
Cannon Characters
Edward Elric: Needed
Alphonse Elric: Needed

Original Characters
Sir Not Appearing in this RP: Sir Not Appearing in this Forum

Character Sign-up Sheet
Example said:
Name:
Appearance: Paragraph required, picture is optional
Biography: This must be detailed, atleast three paragraphs.
Other:

Just a quick question. Am I allowed to be Ed or Al? Or are those taken by you? (If not, I want Al please)

I am going to be giving FMC first shot at Ed and Al, but if she doesn't want to, then sure ^^.

EDIT: Yes, you can do Al. I talked with FMC, she will be doing different peoples.

Last edited:
Name: Al (Alphonse) Elric

Age: 17 (I'm pretty sure that's how he was when he went through the gates <_<)

Appearance: The spitting image of Ed, before he was taken away. His light brown hair has been grown out and put into a braided ponytail at the back, with the bangs up front being parted down the middle and (possibly combed) to each side, with the right have a little more hair. He has a red trench coat on (which I'm sure Ed had tried to burn at one moment or another) with a symbol on the back of a cross and a snake. On his hands he has white gloves which used to serve the purpose of alchemy, and now is only on for sentimental reasons (Again, Ed probably tried to burn these to :3). Under the trench coat, he wears a black suit that's lined with silver, and plain black pants.

Biography: (Because there's just too much to say, and too many memorable moment, go to the Wikipedia link for the full thing (although, I'm sure EVERYONE already knows the history of our favorite trash can ; 3http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphonse_Elric#In_the_anime

Other: (Borrowed from Wikipedia, because I suck at describing other people's characters) Alphonse is a sweet boy who loves strays (usually feline), and is pure, kind (a bit naive), and gentle to those around him. These traits are considered as childish tendencies- the reason is said to be because he has a stunted emotional maturity (though, still sometimes more mature than his brother) from not growing physically at all. He basically stays the same age in the armor.

Back
Top Bottom