• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed End of an Era

Coraline followed, blinking when Kullenius forced open the door. the door broke slightly.
"That works."
She stepped inside the Pokemon Center. There was broken machinery and tables strewn around the room. Everything was covered in dust.
Jeez...

Last edited:
Kullenius trodded inside after Coroline. Broken machinery, turned and smashed tables, and other things were strewn about the Center, all covered by a dust that was not swirling from the door being shoved open. Kullenius sneezed as he walked towards a refridgerator in the back. He opened it telekinetically, grabbed an apple, and took a bite. He then sighed, thinking about all the madness that was going on.

(Wow, you guys didn't get as far as I thought you would. Oh well. Actually that might be a good thing for me. Here goes.)

Shadow ran through the well known path and into Mahogany Town. He sprinted up toward the Lake of Rage. He knew that he didn't have much time. Shadow slowed down as he reached the secret entrance to Darkrai's base.

He pushed aside the boulder and the Scyther standing guard was soon upon him scolding him about how he didn't follow the rules. He ignored the idiotic Scyther and made his way toward the prisoner chamber.

If he didn't hurry, at least ten humans and Pokemon would lose their lives.

Back
Top Bottom