• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Mystery Dungeon: A New Beginning

((I wasn't talking about Seth, I was talking about DRAGON!))

Alec was, to say the least, shocked over what Torei did to him, mainly because he thought it was a bigger chance that the moon invited him over for dinner then someone actually ordering him around. He suddenly got the nasty feeling of pressure. He hated being put under pressure, it made him loose his temper to a bigger extent then he wanted to.

"But not this time" Alec thought to himself, "I am not going to cry this time"

He turned to Silver, particularly to avoid the eyes of the rather angry Munchlax in front of him. He looked at Silver with such a nasty grin as a Skitty could grin, and said: "You need a GIRL to protect you? A SHIELDON is protected a GIRL?!" He said the last part extra loud, in a taunting manner. "Your parents must be ashamed of you, since you can't even protect yourself!"
Alec was quite obviously challenging the young Shieldon, as if trying to get him to attack him, to Alec, this seemed as a rather good idea. He'd rather fight then being ordered around by someone who wasn't as rich and important as him. And on top of it, he wanted to show them who they were really dealing with, because he knew he could a few more tricks then slapping and stealing, and who was a better target then a slow Shieldon?

Silver snorted, scratching at the ground with a hoof. A challenge, eh? Bring it on. With a surprising bout of speed from the steel-type, he flung himself forward, head lowered and shield glowing a bright white, an Iron Head attack.

His grandfather had taught him lots of useful moves in an attempt to ready him for adult life, and perhaps they'd pay off now...

It worked.

Things had gone like Alec wanted, exactly as he wanted.

He knew he wasn't the strongest himself, but the average Shieldon was weaker then him, he knew that much. Reflecting Silver, Alec's tail began glowing white, Iron Tail, and he swung it to counter Silver's Iron Head. In the hit, one could see how a quick green light escaped Alec's closed eyes, and then knot made of grass got stuck on Silver's foot.

((That's how Grass Knot looks in the anime, by the way))

Troei lets out a yelp when the two boys started to fight. She glares at the Skitty for provoking Silver and sees the sneaky attack. She closes her eyes and lets out a breath. Only thing different about this breath was the fact that a bit of grass iced over.

If these boys don't stop, I'll cool their heads myself.

((Ice Beam in the works.))

Cirrus got up into a more dignified position, since she had formerly been laying on her stomach with her wings spread out, and preened a few feathers that had been put out of place.

"Thanks, Spatz," she said, looking at the Pichu she had partnered up with.

Kat glanced over at the two fighting Pokemon with disgust. It was official. She hated Alec. In fact, if Torei wasn't here, she would probably have attacked him already.
She started scraping her arm-scythes together absentmindedly, making a very creepy scratchy sound. She was still hungry.
No, you aren't going to attack the Skitty.

((Ice Punch, then Dark Pulse, but meh. Forget about that.))

And a second later, or it seemed to Freezefire, the Shieldon and the Skitty started to fight. Had she gotten his name, the Shieldon.. Silver, was it?

"Kat, if you want to kill the Skitty, I wouldn't mind helping," she muttered.

Kat grinned, baring her fangs.
"I don't suppose they will be angry at us? Although I think we'd be doing everyone a favor.."
There. Someone else wanted to attack him; Freezefire, no less. That was reason enough for her. Of course, not everyone here would appreciate seeing them kill and eat Alec, but they were predators. She was still hungry.That, and he was incredibly obnoxious.
Hmm.. very tempting..

"Well.. if we can't kill him we could just interfere." Freezefire smirked, and concentrated all her bad thoughts of the Skitty into what she imagined to be a ball of energy. She released it at him, and hoped it would distract him from his fight with Silver.

((THAT WAS DARK PULSE, DAMMIT))

Kat grinned evilly at Freezefire. She started half-singing, looking quite innocent.
"I think I'm going to attack nothing for no reason, for the fun of it! If I hit anyone, it isn't my fault. Oopsie~!"
Almost faster than the eye could see, she flipped over sideways, swinging one scythe to hit Alec in the head as hard as possible with the blunt top of the blade before flipping back to where she had been standing. This whole thing took about three seconds.

((False swipe~))

Faster than anyone could realize, Spatz's Iron tail was in between Alec and Kat, preventing damage between the two. He then put up a large green barrier, activating protect to further prvent attacks.

"Enough, all of you, can't we solve things with words. I'm excesively immature, but even I know that words are better than attacking." Spatz's fur, however, was almost a golden white, Volt Tackle at the ready, and prepared to act on a sudden movement.

((Uh, Eon. I had already hit to begin with, and secondly I had already used Grass Knot, and I had already been attacked by at least two people))

((Kat is the scyther that used false swipe. I made it that Spatz intervened at that point, after the grass knot.))

Kat tried to cross her arms, looking at Spatz with more than a little disgust as she spat,
"I'm even younger than you, I think. But I'm actually smart enough to realize that since words haven't been working at all with this idiot up until now, polite or not, we should fight. Let me attack the stupid Skitty. Protecting him now isn't gonna work forever."
Her threat didn't seem as ominous as she intended. Kat cursed that she was so little. She wasn't scary at all, she thought, but that got the point across. Plan B was to attack Spatz.

Freezefire almost coughed. So she was chopped liver? Didn't matter, there was no Protect between her and the Skitty, and she thought Dark Pulse would be ironically perfect for this.

She concentrated on firing off a few more before nodding to Kat and jumping at the Skitty with an Ice Punch in one claw, Fury Cutter in the other. She landed almost beside his head, and jabbed at him with both. With a smirk, she leapt back towards where she was standing a few seconds ago.
((Magic dice roller says Cute Charm doesn't affect Freezefire.))

Spatz looked at Kat in anger and replied cooly,

"If you haven't noticed, I have a volt tackle ready, and us Pichu are notoriously known for the lack of control of electricity, which means I have lit-" Spatz was interupted by the sound of two blows landing on the Skitty behind him. He turned on his heel, a few sparks leaving his body in the process, and saw that the sneasel was regaining her composure. Spatz glared disapoitingly at the Sneasel as he felt the control over the electricity encompassing his body become to eratic.

"Everyone, hit the deck!" Spatz cried out in a strained voice. Thinking back, maybe using Volt Tackle was a bad idea... Spatz thinks to himself as he loses control of the electricity.

Seth sees a large volt of electricity fly into the air, he quickly runs tward the explosion, hoping nobody was dead... yet.

"Idiot!!", she screeched.
Kat reacted almost immediately, probably saving her life. She zoomed backwards and dropped low to the ground. However, flying for even a few seconds was a bad idea. A bolt of electricity jumped from Spatz's attack to her with a loud bang, throwing her against the ground. A smaller series of sparks jumped across one of her scythes.
She did her best not to show any sign of pain, but that hurt.

Back
Top Bottom