• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Island

((I can be someone))

Seth awoke from a nap and noticed a Lucario picking up a pokeball. "what kinda pokemon do you have on the Island? *mumbling*I havn't used any of my attacks since the Poke tourny..."

Last edited:
((Lucky is a Lucario; he just saw his Pokeball from his trainer that drowned wash up on the beach.))

"Uh, I don't have any; I'm a Lucario..." Lucky said. "This is my Pokeball... that my trainer held me in..." A tear trickled down Lucky's cheek.

((Someone besides Maggy see me! I'm near Flareth and whoever near.))

Kali just giggled, hearing the Wingull's frightened voice. "Birdy too small for that... so get human then! Before something else does..." She looked then at the deck of cards that the human Charlie took out. "What are these?" she asked, picking up a card with her forepaw, sniffing it, and plopping it into her mouth.

Vanilla sighed in relief.
"I-I thought you were really going to eat me," she replied, "but will you eat my trainer? Please don't, she really nice..."

"Maaaaybe..?" Kali joked, before quickly saying, "... Naah." She paused for a little while, then added, "... Only if human tries to put Kali in ball like that..." She pointed toward Lucky and his pokeball.

"Ok, I'll go get her, Danielle never brings extra Pokeballs so you won't have to worry," Vanilla said.
She took up to find Danielle.

--------(meanwhile)-------
Danielle continued on her journey to find Vanilla.
"Ugh, why does everything look the same?" she groaned as she passes the hundredth rock.
Further up the beach, a large metallic object stuck out of the sand. Danielle ran up to it. The object turned out to be a...Vending machine? That must've come from the boat.
"That's weird...At least it's not another rock," Danielle said before walking off.

Seth leaned his head back and told the lucario just this: "Is that right... You're lucky, I never had a trainer..." then he stared up to the stars and was silent for many moments...

((SAVING THIS THREAD!!!!!))

((You know how I was going to join this? Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to ^^ forget about my entry.))

((Funny, last night I was thinking about saving it.))

"How did you know my name?" Lucky immediately went into over defensive mode, as he didn't know he was calling him lucky, not actually calling him by his name.

((Would it be alright if I joined?

Name: Eddany
Pokemon: Weavile
History: Eddany was born on the island, though her parents abandoned her to live on her own. Her first 'prophesy' was when she predicted that a storm would come and almost flood the island after having a dream where she felt water filling her lungs and her arms flailing wildly in an attempt to escape the flood. The same thing happened to her when the flood really happened, though she's alright. After her prediction came true, though most deemed her mad or insane, an elderly male Torkoal took her in and used her to seem more wise. After learning that he didn't really care about her but just wanted her so he could seem intelligent, she left him. The Torkoal has now either died or went into hiding, since no-one's seen him since. She also predicted the boat crashing two days before.
Appearance: A normal Weavile, though her eyes are a blue-green.
Personality: A sarcastic and blunt Pokemon, she's not afraid to speak her mind or be rude. She has a fear(though she pretends not to) of water and anything Water-typed after almost drowning as a Sneasel. Because of this she usually stays in the center of the island so that she can stay away from the water as far as she can and only ventures out of the center to get Cocuns from the trees near the water. She also is pessimistic and snappish.
Backpack: She has no idea what one is, so she doesn't have one.
Other: She 'prophises' disasters she sees in her dreams. And CM is insane in the membrane.))

Um wow. O_O
Random revive i guess. Sorry i kinda let it die.
You're both accepted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie stared as the flygon ate one of her cards. Then sighed as she realised she'd eaten the instruction card for poker. "Guess we're not playing that game."
She looked up at Kali again.
"You say there are pokemon even larger than you here? That's hard to imagine."

Silver sighed as he noticed that his advice to dry out the clothes first went unnoticed. He grapped a couple articles of clothing and began to drag them over to the woods, carefully flinging them over a low branch.
"Sometimes i feel like i look after her more than she looks after me."

"uh, I was just saying that you are lucky, not saying that your name was Lucky... Don't make a scene about it..." Wow, he's not too bright, or he's overprotective of himself.

The Weavile was already wide awake after all the noise she heard from the beach. Digging her claws into tree branches and swinging from branch-to-branch, she resembled a black monkey. Eddany knew how close she was getting to the shore, though not only did the sounds make her curious, but also she needed some protein; a large Magikarp would do the trick. Now hearing the waves beat against the shore mixed with voices both understandable and not, she climbed up one of the trees.
Peering over the branches, her headress-resembling fur standing out like a sore thumb, she saw a Lucario and a Typhlosion, the Lucario looking defensive as if it was challenged or offended.
Whipping her head around, she saw others - though they were either hideously deformed freaks or just ugly Pokemon. They looked like a Lucario, although furless and pink, with oddly colored fur on their waists down and chests, and only tufts of fur on their head. Their snouts were pressed in against their face, and their ears were on the side of their head and very small. Their limbs were long and skinny, and - well, Eddany had to stop there so that she wouldn't throw up at the very sight of the furless flat-faced mutants.

Screw this, I'm going to check out this Island... "Hey! What was your name again... Lucky, was it? Wanna go check out this island with me?" And Seth started to head out on all fours... We can't be the only ones on this island... I just know it...

Back
Top Bottom