• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Program

Hariyama is a large, heavy, and overall clumsy Pokemon. When the creature made to break from its cover the ninja had heard and moved out of the way. The Pokemon's thrust hit a tree, snapping the trunk and sending the thing falling over. Backstab wanted to swear at the loud sound, but remained as silent as ever. In dodging the Hariyama's attack he had dodged its trainer's, hopefully sending the two into a collision. As he moved through the trees, Backstab suddenly had a new tactic in mind. How did the bombs work, he wondered...

The ninja had dissappeared into the woods again, hiding in the darkness where leaves and branches kept the light of the sun away from the smaller plants on the ground. As his enemy was sure to continue making a fool of himself, Backstab crept behind, branch in hand. This time he did not charge, but crept silently forward, right up until he made it to right behind his target. Once there he lunged the branch down, aiming to jam it between the target's neck and the collar. The hope was that the collar system was automated, that it would interpret that as a sign to remove the collar. Hopefully this would result in a detonation. Backstab hung back after this- His next course of action would depend entirely upon what happened here.

Raiha jumped, doing sort of a leapfrog over Hariyama to avoid a collision, and slid across the grass. As Hariyama stared at Raiha for instructions, it gave a shout as Backstab approached.

Raiha throw a quick elbow at Backstab's temple, hoping to knocking him out, and at the same time shouting. "You know, you keep forgetting there are two of us."

"Cool. A Gardevoir..." Tem said, smiling sort of sadly. He then looked towards Shana's Pokemon "A Combusken..."

His first Pokemon had been a Torchic. He reached out and patted the fire-bird's head gently, smiling at her. Behind him, Empoleon loomed, his massive bulk shadowing the group. The water type nodded to the Garevoir, his expression impossible to determine.

A little while off, Saber stood, leaning against a tree and his bag clenched in one hand, Pokeball in the other. She was panting, eyes wide. He scanned the area and saw nothing of apparent threat. He released the Pokemon.

A white-and-red vaguely feline creature materialized, razor-sharp claws in its paws. A Zangoose. The Cat Ferret Pokemon hissed at the sudden light, and blinked up at Saber.

"All right... This is awesome." The boy whispered.

The twosome started to walk among the trees...

((lolhi guys))

With a sigh, Vai got to her feet and stretched her arms.

"No one's here," she half yelled, before remembering where she was. Not the best decision. "Alright, Espeon, check if there's anyone.. within a mile." The purple cat blinked and closed her eyes..

And hissed, flicking her tail towards.. somewhere. "There's someone there, then.. Alright." Vai paused. "Uh, see what Pokemon they have.." Espeon blinked again, looking into Vai's eyes.

Vai got the sense of a blue shape.. with clouds around it. The sense became clearer until Vai could clearly see an Altaria, like it was a few feet away. "An Altaria? Okay.." Another shape was off to her left, this one blue and purple. It also became clearer.. a Golbat.

"Okay, there's someone with an Altaria and a Golbat a good distance off. Not the best choice of opponents, I guess we'll just keep waiting, and staying alive." Vai paused. "Hey, can you talk?"

Espeon tilted her head, and nodded slightly. "I can.. but I haven't used my voice in a while. Since my Trainer was.." She sat on her hind legs and looked at the sky. Vai thought this a good time to shut up.

The Combusken saunters over to Shana's side, leaning her arm onn the girl's shoulder. Shana looks up at her and smirks, placing a hand on her hip.

"So. Where did you get that eye-patch, captain Chicken?"

The Combusken gives her a withering look and lets out a soft sigh. She then motions to the area around them, then points to her eye.

"Ah. So you lost your eye here...not a nice thing of them to do. Making you fight when you're half-blind."

The Combusken chuckles, lifting one of her arms and mock flexs. She then looks over at the Gardevoir and becons her over. The Gardevoir shyly nods and floats over to the group, stopping by Tsuki. She reaches out and places a tiny hand on the girl's shoulder, giving her a small sad smile. Tsuki places her hand over the Gardevoirs and smiles back at her.

"She's so...beautiful....And all our pokemon are friendly with each other..."

The Gardevoir's eyes flash, a soft voice speaking from no where into the three trainer's minds.

'We were once a single team...before this happened...we used to work together and grow normally. Please...don't see us as killers...we are quite nice.'

Tsuki stares at the Gardevoir, sensing the sadness of this green angel in her voice.

"Tem...she's so sad..."

"Well, Duh. She's been ripped away from her trainer, forced to kill others, and watches her new 'trainer' die bbefore her eyes. Gardevoirs get really close to their trainers...Right Tem?"

Shana looks at Tem when she asked her question.

((Hi. I'm home tomarrow))

((yay~ Yay Moony~))

"Yeah, they do... Wally's Gardevoir was quite willing to die for him, so I expect this one would be willing to do the same for her trainer." Tem mumbled, shifting on his feet. Behind him, Empoleon took a step forward.

"There are others around. I can smell them. Be wary." He growled, holding up a wing ready to strike.

Tem nodded, and looked around. He didn't see anyone, but you could never be too sure.

A good ten or twenty feet off, however, Kitty Vineyard stood, smiling down at her new 'friend'.

"A Pikachu! You're so cute. Let's go explore!" The girl chirped, darting off into the woods. The Electric type sighed, and ran after her on all fours, lagging behind by a few feet.

Kitty pushed her way though a bush, laughing, and she turned her head to look back at the Pikachu, turned back, then she suddenly stopped. The Pikachu made a soft noise in confusion, and hopped around the girl. The mouse froze.

A Zangoose stood before Kitty, his left arm extended, blank expression on his face. His claws were jammed squarely in the small girl's eye sockets, blood and ocular fluid trickling down the smooth claws. The girl's face was frozen in an expression of terror and pain, and she started to slide down the claws a bit more. The Zangoose lifted her off her feet, holding her about a half-inch off the ground, and tossed the body, and it landed a few feet off.

"Zan." He growled, and looked down at the Pikachu. The mouse whimpered, and started to back off.

The Cat Ferret reached out and grabbed the Pikachu by the tail and dragged it back, blood staining the yellow fur. The mouse squeaked and ran a weak shock through the Zangoose, who flinched but didn't drop it.

Saber Smith came out of the bushes.

"Great job, Ripper..." He panted, patting the Pokemon's head. "You caught her Pikachu?"

The Zangoose nodded and tossed the electric type at him, and he caught it. Ripper - the Zangoose - walked towards Kitty's bloody body and fished the Pokeball out of her bag, and tossed it at Saber as well. He caught it and returned the Pikachu to the sphere, and shoved it in the bag. He crept over to Kitty and kneeled next to her.

"Sorry about that... I just gotta win this, baby." He said, grinning. "Lemmie make it up to you..."

He inserted a finger into her now-empty eye socket and drew out some blood, painting it under his eyes. Then he motioned to the Zangoose, who stomped off a few feet and stood guard, and lifted her skirt...

((yes Saber is a creep.))

Allyana stepped out from the tree she hid behind and looked at Tem. It was the boy, the boy she would spend every day looking forward to exchanging a greeting with. Even though she had never been able to tell him how she feeled, those simple hello's had always been there for her.

"...Hey"

Last edited:
Tsuki looks over at the new comer, her hands curling in her brother's shirt. She partially hides and mutters a soft 'hey' back. Shana on the other hand, watches the new girl with a wary look. She glances over at the Combusken and gives her a slight nod, telling her to be on her feet with a look. The Combusken nods and readies herself if there was a attack.

The Gardevoir holds Tsuki's shoulder, watching the new girl intently. She then glances at the Empoleon and gives him a pleading look.

'Please...if we are attack...please help us.'

Allyana frowned at the girl's reaction to her. Did Tsuki not like her? That slender willow like girl whom was atleast a foot shorter than her, was that contempt she saw?

Is she trying to keep me away from Tem? Is she trying to take him from me? Is s-
Allyana took a deep breath and didn't change her cool expression.

No. I am just getting paranoid. She is just worried because of the program, ofcourse a sister wouldn't want her brother hurt. Its fine, she doesn't hate me. That's right.

"I um. Wasn't wanting to fight. I was following you two b b because I wanted to um. Help."

"Oh. Hey." Tem said, waving at the newcomer. She seemed sort of familiar; had he seen her before? Well, whatever.

Behind him, Empoleon raised a steel-bladed wing, his eyes locked on the group below and ready to attack if he had to. He used his other wing to draw Tem closer, so it'd be easier to defend his young charge. He didn't care that the girl was drawn along with him; she didn't seem capable of hurting the boy or him. He snorted, his hind foot scraping at the ground.

"Empo." He grunted, obviously not trusting the newcomer.

Allyana took her steps closer to Tem again, suddenly her stature becoming shy. She was getting closer to Tem, the Tem she had always dreamed about. He was so cool in greeting her, but that was fine. Simply being there was enough for her.

"Ah... Tem, i its nice to know you are here." She spoke softly, almost crying. She was scared too, she had been scared the moment she awoke in that classroom. The only reason she didn't start shaking was because she thought more of Tem then she did the fear.

Back
Top Bottom