• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Crossing the Void

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
The universe....so large. So many undiscovered planets.

Or so you thought.

All the cartoons in the world live in the universe. There are several planets.

Nickitis-Home of the Nicktoons
Disicus- home of all the Disney Characters
Netuno- The home of all Cartoon network characters
Waris- Where all the Warner Brothers. characters live
Super Planet- Home of all the superheroes.
Animania- Home of all the anime characters.
All other cartoons that don't fall under the listed live on Miscania.

You fall asleep one night and wake up the next morning on one of the planets. You find out that all the villians and some possessed by what the toons call "The Void". You are one of the chosen to help save their worlds.

-----Rules---

Just follow all rules of this forum. No godmodding, etc.

Also, you don't need a nickname. My characters just prefer their nicknames
----------------

Name:
Looks (You're in the cartoon world, so you can look odd):
Personality (Doesn't need to be large and can be played out):
Planet you land on:

Name: Franziska "Franzy" Terran
Personality (Doesn't need to be large and can be played out): Played out
Planet you land on: Nickitis

Name: Trinity "Tri" Perkins
Looks (You're in the cartoon world, so you can look odd): She actually turned into a mouse in this world. She is a bit taller than The Brain. She has green eyes and a white tuft of fur at the top of her head. Her tail is more like Pinky's, long and not really bent up. She does have the section nearest the end of the tail bent.
Personality (Doesn't need to be large and can be played out): Played Out, but NEVER call her Trinity.
Planet you land on: Waris

Name: Lilijana 'Lili' Marie Riley (also goes by Silly Lili)
Looks (You're in the cartoon world, so you can look odd): Lili has red hair, usually greasy and goes down to her shoulders. Her skin is tanned, though wherever she wasn't tanend is pale(neck, feet, etc.). Her eyes are an odd combination of colors - green around the pupil, russet after that, and then blue around the edge. She wears braces, and has a small gap between her bottom front teeth. She wears a white San Diego Zoo tee-shirt with the words 'Keeping It Wild' surrounding a white tiger. Her jeans are ripped at the kness and cuffs, and she either walks around in sandals or barefoot. Her jewlrey is just peridot earrings. Her nails are chewed.
Personality (Doesn't need to be large and can be played out): Blunt and sarcastic, she can be snappish and aggressive, though clumsy and has bad grammar. Her ADD causes her to get off-track, and she stutters sometimes. Like any other typical teenaged girl, she has a thing for having boys distract her, especially ones like Mike Fielding. Her obsession with The Mighty Boosh, Naboo in particular, can probably get her in trouble on Netuno. She also has a liking for jazz and rock.
Planet you land on: Netuno

Name: Theodore John Rawear (called Rawr or Ted)
Looks (You're in the cartoon world, so you can look odd): Rawr has green hair, along with green eyes. He has pale skin. He wears a black shirt with the words 'This Is Our Fight' standing out in a crimson shade. He also wear just plain blue jeans.
Personality (Doesn't need to be large and can be played out): Played out, though it's been known that he hates Disney.
Planet you land on: Disicus

I was in this before. Thanks for bringing it back =D

Name: Mystari Endris
Personality (Doesn't need to be large and can be played out): PO
Planet you land on: Animania
Other: Gained psychic powers upon arriving.

[I don't do list intros. Mind if I just land on Animania and turn into a half demon upon arrival? My character is actually a guy.]

(Uh....I'm not sure. These aren't really intros, per se. It's just so we know what the personality is and what they look like and such....)

Back
Top Bottom