• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Eeveelution Adventure! (CLOSED)

Solar Espeon

Movng suuucks.
Humanity has enslaved Pokemon. Pokemon over the world are forced into hard labor, involuntary food production, and in some cases, hunted for food or game. An Espeon of Unova escaped servitude of her master. She was forced to watch over other servants and punish them if they didn't do their jobs. She escaped to Pinwheel forest. She ran a short distance into the trees, and gave birth to 7 eggs. You are one of those Seven Eggs. When your mother had said her good-byes, she walked carefully out onto the forest's path, and was almost immediately shot. Her master had caught up to her. We have evolved. It's our job to free the Pokemon!

Eeeveelutions left:
Glaceon ~ Ulqi-chan
Espeon ~ Espeon♥
Umbreon ~ DarkAura
Leafeon ~ Jinxies
Flareon ~ A.N.
Jolteon ~ Lux
Vaporeon ~ Koala

Rules
-No Godmodding
-No powerplay
-You can fight, but...Try not to kill each other. (You're siblings after all.)
-No extreme cursing. S and A words are okay. :3
-DETAIL PEOPLE, DETAIL. I want at least three-four lines on a post.
DO
NOT DO ET
THIS.
-No spammy posts. like: "Oh, sorry, I'll edit that." or "lol u character so funny" Take it to the profiles my brethren.
-As there are only 7 Eeveelutions, There will be only 7 spots.
-Obviously, there is going to be a one character maximum, I'll change it if we get less than 7 people. Then I'll allow a select few to have more than one Eeveelution and even other pokemon NPCs if needed~
-Have Fun!

Fourm
Eeveelution: (._.)
Name: (...)
Personality: (>_>)
Moves: (7 moves max~)
Appearance: (Picture or explained)
Other: (More or less~)

My character:
Eeveelution: Espeon~
Name: Rose~
Personality: Upbeat and happy, but serious at time and even blood-thirsty if she snaps~
Moves: Psychic, Wish, Signal Beam, Telekinesis, Toxic, Shadow ball, Attract~
Appearance:
RosemyOC-1.png

Other: Yin/Yang necklace, a diamond sword, and a small Sun staff in a bag over her neck~

Espeons can do stuff with there mind, so teleporting, moving items in the air, teleporting stuff here and there, etc.
Umbreons can go in and out of the shadows and fight pokemons shadows which can k.o. a pokemon
Flareons can walk in and out of fire, swim in lava, etc.
Jolteons can go into clouds and make a thunderstorm and electrocute pokemon.
Vaporeons can melt into water, and turn back into form at will.
Leafeons can turn into leaves, and trees.
Glaceons can turn into an ice cube at will.

I'm new at this in TCoD. I made this back in Peanut Butter, and I wanted to see how it would work here. Have fun~ ^_^

(This is CLOSED. Go Here>http://forums.dragonflycave.com/showthread.php?t=14304)

Last edited:
Re: The Eeveelution Adventure!

Ah, memories... <3
Eeveelution: Leafeon (durr)
Name: Petal
Personality: Sweet, shy, and not a big fighter. She enjoys spending time alone in untouched wilderness.
Moves: Razor Leaf, Leaf Blade, Dig, Petal Dance, Grass Whistle
Appearance: She's rather short and petite, with dainty paws and big eyes. Her leaves, which would normally be green, are only green at the base and transition into pastel pink at the tips. She wears a collar of woven grass and on it, a pink flower.
Other: N/A

WRONG THREAD!
BELONGS IN THE OOC/SIGN UPS SUB-FORUM
MODS PLEASE MOVE!
edit: Caps lock was on

Eeveelution: Umbreon
Name: Luna Eclipse (I couldn't resist, XD)
Personality: Sly and sneaky. She can charm anyone into doing what she says, but no one knows exactly how, since she never tells anyone.
Moves: Shadow Claw, Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Crunch, Night Slash, Hypnosis, Shadow Ball
Appearance: Umbreon
Other: Has a cresent moon mark on her front left paw. This marking gives off an evil type of energy.

BAH AURA YOU STOLE MY FREAKING POKE! D:

Well, I guess I'll change it up a bit.

Eeveelution: Glaceon
Name: Aveen
Personality: Down-to-Earth and calm. Doesn't speak unless spoken to, scarce to anger and level-headed. Rarely shows facial expressions and is very aloof.
Moves: Blizzard, Ice Fang, Ice Beam, Detect, Heal Bell, Aqua Tail, Mirror Coat
Appearance:
glaceon.png

Aveen is a shiny Glaceon, and has a velvet red ribbon tied to her tail. Has matching ribbons on her ears.
Other: N/A but may change

I just saw that Umbreons can K.O Pokemons with their shadows........sweet!

Eeveelution: Vavoreon
Name: Aquanalee, or Aqua (I couldn't think of anything else XP)
Personality: Definitly not a fighter, but is very smart. Aqua is very shy, but he trusts the people he knows well. Although because of this, Aqua is somewhat gullible.
Moves: Acid Armor, Aurora Beam, Muddy Water, Bite, Aqua Ring, Scald, Curse
Appearance: Vaporeon
Other: Has a slightly underdeveloped tail, making it harder to swim. Although, when in the water, a mark on the right part of his tail fin appears.

Last edited:

Any more? I don't mind starting like this but I thought we'd get more... I'll wait 48 hours until we start.

Eeveelution: Flareon
Name: Cinna
Personality: Generally very hyper and cheerful, but can get very angry.
Moves: Fire Fang, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Will-o-Wisp, Double Team, Bite
Appearance:
Spr_5b_136.png

Other: Left ear has a bite out of it; eyes are green, instead of the usual blue.

Eeveelution: Jolteon
Name: Jolty
Personality: He just can never sit still. He's full of energy and is very impatient, as well as being brave.
Moves: Charge Beam, Quick Attack, Dig, Sunny Day, Signal Beam
Appearance: Has very tall spikes of fur and long legs.
jolteon
However, he is quite short.
Other: Has lots of energy

((Okay, two things: first, is it okay if I start us off? If not, feel free to disregard this post completely. Second, we need to make an OOC thread.))
Boom. The dusky silence was shattered with rough noise, a sound alien among the serene, sheltering trees. Near the mouth of Pinwheel Forest, a man in camoflauge cursed as a frightened Pokemon wriggled away at top speed. It was pale green, with three leaves protruding from the top of its head. He had shot at a Petilil, nothing but a Petilil, and now his real target would know of his presence. He would have to hurry.
Indeed, deep within the tangle of crooked paths that made up the western half of the forest, an Eevee froze. Her ears twitched, searching for more sounds. Eyes wide, she dove back into a nearby log. It was a hollow shell, mottled by age and lichen, sheltered from intruders in its position in a clump of hedges.
Within, seven miniscule Eevees were chittering nervously.*
"W-what going on?" the largest inquired in a small, squeaky voice. Her name was Jita, but that would change when she evolved, in accordance with Eevee tradition.
"Sscchh-sscchh-sscchh," said the mother Eevee, a comforting sound to young members of her species. "Don't worry. There's a bad man in our forest, but I can get him to go away. Stay here, don't move, and I'll be back soon."
"But Mama-" interjected all of the children except for Fahrn, who hadn't started to talk yet.
"Don't worry," repeated the mother soothingly. She slipped back out of the log and slunk away, blending into the shadows.
She'd padded around only a few corners when suddenly, a dark shape materialized in her path. A human.
She had known humans all her life, had seen them every day- this particular human, even, was horribly familiar- but they still seemed freakish, with their long limbs, tiny heads, and flat faces. To her, the human's look of cruel, sharp determination seemed even worse than it really was- a grotesque leer of hatred.
The human reached for his gun, and the Eevee snapped into action. Wind rushed in her long ears as she flung herself at the man. She caught onto his coat, and began clawing and biting furiously, leaving gashes on every piece of exposed skin.
"Aaugh!" cried the human, writhing as he tried to pry the Eevee off of himself. With one powerful wrench, he succeeded; she flew through the air, landing roughly in a pile of brambles.*
While she struggled to escape the thorns snagging her ears and tail, the human wiped away the blood trickling down his face and lifted his gun.
"You won't obey me, will you?" asked the human, mockingly sad. "An Eevee that won't obey isn't any use to me. You'll be better off as a fur coat." He narrowed his eyes and squeezed the trigger.

Boom.
The bullet hit the mother in the heart. She shrieked, a jagged expression of pain, and fell silent.
The human cleared his throat. "Well, then," he muttered to no one in particular. He bent down and carefully untangled the limp Eevee from the brambles, draping the corpse over one shoulder. He strode out of the forest and down the road without so much as a backward glance.
Deep in the forest, seven young Eevees waited for their mother to come back.

Cinna the Flareon's green eyes flew open, tears burning at their edges. Mama was gone, dead...
...But she had been for years and years. It had been a dream, only a dream.*
This nightmare had plagued her ever since Rose's evolution. It had to be related to her sister's newfound psychic powers; what else could explain the clarity, the knowledge of things she hadn't seen?
Irritated by her lingering sadness, Cinna shook her head, trying to clear it, and looked over her family. The Eeveelution siblings were all sleeping save her, sprawled in a secluded hollow on a bed of fallen leaves. They would be up soon; today was the day, after all.

Back
Top Bottom