• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Icons, Avatars, and (Possibly) More!

Eh... I don't wanna swamp you with work, but could you please make an icon of Captain Kuro from One Piece, please? As long as he looks cool in it, I don't mind. Thanks in advance!

All right, this place is up and running again! I'm not going back to any of the old requests, because I don't know if the people who asked for them are still around/still want them, but feel free to re-request something if you still want it. :]

Also, I now make banners. Woot.

Can you make a banner for my Safari Zone. A link to the zone is in my Sig, but I basically want a creepy warehouse with a houndoom(use houndoom in zone description if possible) in front and in red text the name of my zone. Thank you in advance if you can.

OH, can you possibly make me a Psycho Pinkie icon from the episode 'Party for One' please? And a banner possibly too?

I need a new profile pic; anything with an really awesome lugia. Anything at all. But I need you to make it, it can't be something you copied and pasted

Back
Top Bottom