• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Oh my.

Zeph

from up here the sky is my thoughts
Pronoun
he
So, 'twas Christmas Day 2008, and I finally got a drawing tablet. That means that from now on I'll actually be bothered to do arty stuff. Joy!

I'll be taking suggestions even though to be honest 'suggestions' just means 'requests open but you have to be very subtle and not blatantly say you want it to be done; for stuff. Um, yeah. That'll be all for now.

Gallery of stuff:

Strangely elongated Spheal
Over-emotional Suicune

On the Suicune, the ribbons should be flowing forward, not making it look like it's peeing two strands XD

Maybe if you drew a Mewtwo, it would improve your skillz...

On the Spheal, its right ear isn't getting any light on the top, yet the light can reach his tail that's below him. That seems a bit weird.
I agree, a Mewtwo would improve skillz...

On the Suicune, the ribbons should be flowing forward, not making it look like it's peeing two strands XD

I know, but I did that on purpose - as you can see from the grass, the wind is blowing from the left side of the picture to the right.

Maybe if you drew a Mewtwo, it would improve your skillz...

Oh, how subtle XD

Also, thanks, Lucas, I'll try and fix that.

Is that a compliment?

Nah, I was just commenting on how it was a request, merely disguised by '..would improve your skills' - but don't worry, I don't mean that in a bad way, 'cause that's basically what most suggestions in art threads are nowadays~

All I can say at the moment is that the Suicune's eyes are too far forward on the head, I think. Maybe they should be put just behind the start of the blue area.

I think you should experiment with different tablets and see what works for you. Do the Pokemon that fit at the moment, but if you like drawing shinies, that's great too.

You're very creative. I'd like to see more soon.

...Different tablets? I only have one, and I doubt I'll be able to get any more. And let's just say that the eyes being in the white part are because, uh, it's a.. a special Suicune! Yes, a special Suicune! But thanks anyway XP

Oh, it's this thing you plug into your computer, and you draw on it with a special pen and it moves the mouse around, basically. It's very helpful for drawing things.

Back
Top Bottom