• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Icons, Avatars, and (Possibly) More!

Keltena

I told you – I'm always with you.
Pronoun
they
junpeichidori.png
lukenatalia.png
bluesilver5.jpg
lulueuphy.jpg
groudon.png

Icons, Avatars, and (Possibly) More!
by Salamander

I've recently taken to making avatars and icons in Photoshop, and... how to put this? I am addicted. When I am not working on icons or something equally engaging I am bored, and a bored Salamander is not a good Salamander to have around.

That being said, I request that you request icons. You can give me an image to use or just request something specific enough that I can find a fitting image to work with. Any other specifications, such as text you want on the icon or some particular style, I can try as well (though as far as text goes I'm still learning, so bear with me).

My icon-making method is basically to crop an image, edit the colors to make them more (or less) vibrant or just generally look better, add anything else that needs adding, and then shrink. Simple, but it works -- and any tips would be appreciated, for those of you who aren't icon noobs.

If you'd like to see the original image for one of my icons, just ask, and I'll post it. Full icon posts can be found on my LiveJournal.

I make banners now, too! Give me an image or a few to work with and any text/effects you want, and I'll make one for you.

Recent icons:
lukeanise.png
martaratatosk.png
aschnatalia.png
ryojiminato2.png
cynthiadawn2.jpg

Most recent banner:
bluesilver.png

Last edited:
O___O I officially love you. They are so hot. Can you make this one too

Is a bored Salamander anything like THIS, perchance? XD

Nice shop here. I may come to request something at another point, but I'm happy for now.

Hmmm I'd like somethung with Wesker and Chris from Resident Evil, perhaps Wesker strangling Chris with one hand if you can do that

Eh I'll save it. I'd prefer strangling but you couldn't find it. But that pic is gonna wrong since they wouldn't be buddy buddy but thanks for trying though :)

You're welcome. If you find a pic you'd prefer me to use, just tell me; that's actually the least 'buddy-buddy' one I found, pretty much (most of them had the two of them kissing xD;).

Ooh. I don't have a request, but would you mind if I used that Mithos et al. icon when I get tired of Edgeworth?

Alright sorry it took me so long to reply Salamander.
Thanks.
Love the picture. :sunglasses:

Now... How do I insert it as my avatar? :unsure:

Sorry I got you this far, I used to know how to insert an avatar but I've just forgot... :sweatdrop:

hey... I just thought of something. Could you possibly take my avatar and make the background transparent? (I made it in MS Paint and have no idea how...)
Thanks if you can!

Back
Top Bottom