• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Anyone interested?

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
I want to start a Fakemon project, but I suck at spriting. I need somebody who can do Trainers, maps, Pokémon or all three. At least C level. Please be good at scratch spriting.

If by 'maps' you mean Town Map style things, I can do that. If you mean the actual overworld, not so much.

I can also sprite some Pokémon, but if they're too complicated I may be unable to.

EDIT: Just for the record, you've misunderstood the point of an art request thread - an artist makes a thread, then people post and ask them to do things.

35iyidc.jpg
w9ihwn.jpg
2hhor3b.jpg
1s1cf5.jpg
259kar6.jpg
21a3ck.jpg
29qfebl.jpg
wrns0h.jpg
2hyxs07.jpg

This is B+ level.

Last edited:
Sqournshellous Beta, didn't you make all of those sprites? just asking.

EDIT: checked. Why yes, it would appear that you did in fact make all of those sprites. Where did you get them, I liek Squirtles?

A PM conversation. I showed him them as an example of my spritework, and I also asked what defined a 'C grade'; he said "less than that, can I use those as examples as a B+?"

Hmm. I might be able to make some scratch Pokemon, although I haven't done scratching (or spriting) in forever so I might be a little bit rusty. At some point in the near future I'll get back in practice if you want me to help. It'll probably have to be after the weekend, though, since I have a huge project going on that's due soon and still needs a bit of improvement.

If you don't mind, I'd rather not help with this. I'm already working on a Fakedex and 3 games with some friends, and I don't even want to see how big that workload is until I have to.

Back
Top Bottom