• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Kawaii~Desu Art Shop ^o^

Phoenixy

kick in the teeth
Hahaha.

No.

I have sprited in a very, very long time. So I suppose I figured I should get on the ball and well...

sprite.

For now, I would prefer to do recolors. Like, really prefer to do them. But if you want to request something else then do it at your own discretion. Like seriously. I might just not do it.

Here are some of my palettes at a glance;
PaletteList.png

You should note that some of these palettes look a little different.

Kyuubi will normally look like this;
KyuubiSalamance.png

Gluttony;
GluttonyTyranitar.png

And, yea.

That's really just about it, isn't it?

Oh right, rules!
*Please don't spam me with requests. If I seemed backed up, I probably am.
*If you're rude then I will probably attempt to rip your face off. I'm not going to tolerate disrespect.
*Credit isn't needed but appreciated. Just do not say that my sprites were created by you. Obviously.
*Please don't be rude to other posters. Be subtle.

Fwoosh ~

I was bored in between requests so I did this really quick. omo;...

NibiRoserade.png

Anybody can use if they want ~ it's not really that great !

EDIT;
sobored. ;;
NibiWartortle.png

Last edited:
Shadow Heart Raichu, please!

Also, is there any way you can get rid of the blac background around your sprites? They're nice, but the black box kinda ruins it.

Thank you :D
I will add it to my sig after I think of something to do with it :3

ShadowHeartRaichu.png

KyuubiLugia.png

The black box is just for sprites that have a glow that go from light -> dark

They look weird unless they have a dark background, so unless a light background is specified then I keep it black. If you wanna remove it you can just open it up in paint and just paintbucket the background white and resave it. owo;;

mind if I ask for two requests? (Only have to do the first one if you don't do multiple per person at a time.)

Nibi blue Umbreon

Gluttony Emboar

ShadowHeartRaichu.png

They look weird unless they have a dark background, so unless a light background is specified then I keep it black. If you wanna remove it you can just open it up in paint and just paintbucket the background white and resave it. owo;;

O __ p The Raichu will haunt my nightmares.

Also, don't have Paint, and can't get it. If I added one more thing to my old computer, it would most likely die.

... Oh yeah, thanks. :3 I like it.

Back
Top Bottom